Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Dec 8th, 2010, 07:51 PM       
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 8th, 2010, 07:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post

did you guys know that there are like 7,000 islands in the philippines but almost all of them are uninhabited? they're not even volcanic. i think that's where osama bin ladin is. that or the kashmir mountain range. i'd bet money but i just closed my pay pal..
!
While the Spratly Islands are mostly uninhabited, they are also the worlds most disputed territory; China, the Philippines, Taiwan, Vietnam, Brunei and Malaysia all lay claim to it, and most have a military presence there. It's under constant watch, so they would notice if Osama was there, probably. But there are plenty of other uninhabited islands, not just those ones so maybe he is there.

Th Philippines pays people to live on some islands so that it's claim has more weight to it.

Still, it would be better there than Kashmir, which is also a hotly disputed territory, and under constant surveillance from several different countries.

I'd wager that he's dead and his ashes have been scattered to the wind.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2010, 08:29 PM       
I'm not sure what to do to my thai woman avatar for Christmas.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2010, 09:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidstatik View Post
Every time I middle click a thread it opens in a new tab and the current tab wtf guys.
I've got the same problem i think it doesn't happen with mozilla though
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2010, 09:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
I'm a cowboy.

pew! pew! pew!

:TWOGUNSBLAZING
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2010, 09:05 PM       
HAPPY FUCKDAY LIQUIDSNAKE.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 8th, 2010, 09:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I'm not sure what to do to my thai woman avatar for Christmas.
The simple solution is often the best. Just green and red and elf ears maybe.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2010, 10:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
HAPPY FUCKDAY LIQUIDSNAKE.
You don't have to wish everyone a happy birthday, braw.

That was very funny. Well done.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Dec 9th, 2010, 01:30 AM       
I took two hydrocodone instead of one, because something is making my teeth hurt extra bad. All of a sudden, I hear someone in my room going "pew pew pew!'. Time for bed.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2010, 01:34 AM       
LI-EEEET WEIGHT
Old Dec 9th, 2010, 06:10 AM       
SSSSSENSSSSIBBBLEEEE.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2010, 08:04 AM       
Enjoy working hydrocodone while it lasts, because that's one the body tends to get used to fairly quickly.
Old Dec 9th, 2010, 08:19 AM       
Love your avatar Kitsa; looks creepy and hilarious
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 9th, 2010, 08:22 AM       
Thanks. I tried adding santa hats and presents but it just didn't look right.

I think it looks like the old Coca Cola santa claus adverts.

I looked for a can or two of the cranberry ginger ale to send you but I can only find it in 2L bottles
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 9th, 2010, 09:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
You don't have to wish everyone a happy birthday, braw.

If I don't I'll get kicked out of the bro club.

On the same topic as that I was shopping in the mall when we passed a knick knack kiosk set up. There was this decorated wooden knick knack that said "Man Cave".

Yeah, cuz that's what I want next to my pool table, dart board, keg and girly magazines.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 9th, 2010, 09:22 AM       
You know, that man cave shit is all over catalogs. I'd be careful about it if I were you, lest your lady think you were hinting. Catalogs want women to believe men want that shit.

I heard one of the guys on that Bob & Tom radio show talking (seriously) about one; I wonder if that's why it's so widespread.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2010, 09:28 AM       
Mancaves are homoerotic but a woman would be missing the point more than a little bit if she's helping hubby with his MANCAVE, BRAH.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 9th, 2010, 09:46 AM       
That's what I mean, well-intentioned but perhaps not a very strong grasp of the point.

EDITEDITEDIT:

37,800 results in "Shopping"
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 9th, 2010, 09:55 AM       
I'd call that an agreement.

But who doesn't love wood burning?

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2010, 11:47 AM       
Happy Birthday guy who never posts anymore
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 9th, 2010, 01:14 PM       

birfday fred durt
kitatsdiuqil
Old Dec 9th, 2010, 03:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Happy Birthday guy who never posts anymore
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 9th, 2010, 06:23 PM       
kitatsdiuqil
Old Dec 9th, 2010, 10:05 PM       
CHOJIN GIVE ME BACK MY EDIT ALREADY
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 9th, 2010, 10:29 PM