Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 08:25 PM       
I think we have happened upon a chief furry.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 08:28 PM       
Guys, I think I could make a minor amount of money here. It would involve creating makeover software that turns you into a furry. I bet they'd pay top dollar and not pirate it if they believed I was one of them.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 08:31 PM       
You wrote that, didn't you Mr. Urban Explorer?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 08:34 PM       
If you follow his sig, there is a long trail of sadness.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 08:38 PM       
There is only one thing left to do.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 08:40 PM       
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=05272004
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 08:56 PM       
Destruction of the head?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 09:01 PM       
Kill Falco.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 09:12 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 09:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I wish I didn't have a 15 second limit because this Juttin post is more than perfect
I hope that this will suffice.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 09:19 PM       
I think he meant on his phone, in which case he could just open up a wav recorder and talk through the mike on his computer.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 09:20 PM       
Seriously, New Zealand Council of Trade Unions? You really want me to read your press statements? THEY ARE WRITTEN LIKE AN ANGSTY ASSPIE'S LIVEJOURNAL FOR FUCK'S SAKE!

I would really prefer it if you did my job for me by distilling what you have to say to about 25 seconds worth of spoken word. It would save me so much time.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 09:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geggy View Post
Can anyone confirm this? I'm not sure if I believe it but it wouldn't surprise me if it is true...

Fact: Pluto was recently stripped of its status as a planet, and assigned an asteroid number.

Conspiracy: All new editions of school science textbooks will now have to be printed, sold and distributed. The International Astronomical Union is in bed financially with publishers of these books. One of the largest publishers of school textbooks in the United States is McGraw-Hill. Who owns McGraw-Hill? Halliburton.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 09:42 PM       
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 09:52 PM       
so xexyx have you ever done it with a horsie for reals
Creepy Old Fart
JediScum is probably a spambot
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 09:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
did this get moved here from the politics board
I was expressing exasperation, yet felt it was too juvenile to actually post in a "Politics" Forum.

Give me two minutes... I got something worse.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 10:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
It's as if you know the agony of being a fatass.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 10:07 PM       
Wow, THE Xydexx posts here?
Creepy Old Fart
JediScum is probably a spambot
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 10:20 PM       

TELL THAT WONDER-BREAD-EATING, BUG-EYED, RICKETY-ASS, WHITE BITCH TO SUCK HER HUSBAND'S DICK AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 10:23 PM       

TELL THAT JEDISCUM GUY TO NEVER TRY AND CAPTIOIN A PICTURE AGAIN, EVEER
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 10:32 PM       

SUP
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 10:34 PM       

HEY GUYS! I WON MISSISIPI... MISSIPPII? MIPPIISSIIP? FUCK IT
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 10:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
If we went to the prom, you'd totally be getting laid.
i h8 u pub stay away frum me
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 10:41 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 10:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidstatik View Post
i h8 u pub stay away frum me
Oh hush, like you ever take me out any more.