Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 06:18 PM       
I've done the same thing with movies as well, you know. I still buy them, because I enjoy owning them. It just takes me forever to actually watch them.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 14th, 2010, 05:27 PM       

This looks like it could be good.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Dec 14th, 2010, 06:37 PM       
yeah it does look promising.
Strange blob from beyond
caffman is probably a spambot
Old Dec 15th, 2010, 01:48 PM       
My main problem is I have too many games that I need to complete (or even start) and I keep buying more! ARRRRRGGGHHHH!!!!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 03:12 PM       

This look'n good too, omg.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 04:29 PM       
It does look good, but if it doesn't play good, it's crap.

If it turns out to be another QTE fest like Heavy Rain, I'll pass.

...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 06:42 PM       
Homefront is getting my hopes higher than it has any right to.

Brink, too.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 08:03 PM       
I'm kinda psyched for Brink. It looks really slick - kinda gives off a Mirror's Edge vibe, to me.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 02:51 PM       
Anyone play this new Tron game?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 12th, 2011, 07:38 PM       
So how many of you dickbags are gonna get Bulletstorm? I'm trying to decide whether to get it for the PC or the 360.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 24th, 2011, 11:03 AM       
This League of Legends is boring as shit. But it is free, so whatev.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 24th, 2011, 11:20 PM       
I might get the PC version of Bulletstorm, but I'm going to wait until I've heard enough reviews about it first, seeing as they have no plans to release a PC demo.

I miss the days when meeting the requirements on the box meant a game would run well for sure.

Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Jan 24th, 2011, 11:59 PM       
I'm actually looking to get a better PC sometime soon, and then getting DC Universe Online. Looked good to me, and it'd be a nice departure from WoW (I still play it ).

But yeah, system requirements for most games nowadays almost make it so buying the XBox version of the game is the more financially responsible thing to do. 60 bucks for a version that will definitely play, vs. $God knows how much to upgrade the system to the point you can max the settings out.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 25th, 2011, 04:39 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
I might get the PC version of Bulletstorm, but I'm going to wait until I've heard enough reviews about it first, seeing as they have no plans to release a PC demo.

I miss the days when meeting the requirements on the box meant a game would run well for sure.
It's the Unreal engine at the heart of it though, so it should be really scalable depending on what ya have. I think it'll be alright. I'm excited for it, but I can't say exactly why. Hah.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 08:16 AM       
http://kotaku.com/5744686/a-visual-guide-to-the-ngp

This actually looks pretty good. Thumbsticks and touchscreens, awww yeah
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 01:44 PM       
There's also an article on gamesradar that points out how your touching the screen will obscure everything.

That was very funny. Well done.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 01:58 PM       
games have been on touchscreens before
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 02:34 PM       
Yeah, and I'm not a fan. It's way too easy to block things off.

That was very funny. Well done.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 05:00 PM       
IF I WANT TO TOUCH SOMETHING NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY WITH, IT WILL BE MY DICK.

NOT SOME $300 SONY DILDO.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 28th, 2011, 11:57 PM       
I'M GLAD NO ONE WANTS TO ARGUE THAT POINT.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Feb 1st, 2011, 03:09 PM       
Is Goldeneye Wii any good? I was pretty much sold on it until I saw that it was modeled on Call of Duty; I moved it down to rental priority because even though CoD has cocksuck shit horrible multiplayer, I've always enjoyed the single-player campaigns. Of course, since they're absolutely riddled with scripted events that are never as cool the second time around, I usually play the campaigns once, play the sniping level two or three times, then give the game back to whoever I was mooching it from; so, it's a perfect rental game. But you can't actually rent games anymore, since Netflix has sacked, razed, and looted every chain of video stores in the multiverse, so it is up to you, the viewer, to decide Guitar Woman's destiny.

Basically, if I like shooting people on the internet, liked Goldeneye 64, do not like the colors gray, light brown, or dark brown, and do not like the act of crouching behind concrete barriers for 30 hours waiting for the other guy to poke his head out from behind his concrete barrier, each of us trying to out-bore the other, would I enjoy the new Goldeneye?
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 12:26 AM       
Goldeneye Wii is stright up Call of Duty, right down to the ironsights zoom (I think they use a different name for it), but you need to sneak around at times. I say "at times" cause there are a lot of scenarios where people will see you from a fucking mile away from behind cover.

That, and I hate "Daniel Craig's" Jason Bou-...James Bond. But the game is tweaked to that style using the CoD engine, so it depends on your tastes. I personally think a lot of reviews were way too generous, and I think the game is really bland and a little lazy (the night club level doesn't have dancers. It has 2D, Mode 7-esque silhouettes. This shit wouldn't fly on the fucking PS2. The whole game looks like a blah PS2 game.)

Multiplayer is just CoD, right down to getting experience points for unlocking weapons.

Some people might be more forgiving and like it. I personally don't.

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 16th, 2011, 10:57 AM       

hey, big man with the thing that is happening
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 16th, 2011, 12:13 PM       
Wow, I had no idea about this pixel force shenanigans going on here

I am addicted to the Left 4 Dead one, holy shit

If they changed the controls and put this on an nes cartridge I would actually BUY it
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 16th, 2011, 07:50 PM       
Mention that to Orange Juice Bruce and you might get your wish!