Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old May 18th, 2006, 02:14 AM        the road kill thread
one time driving my girlfriend & 2 of her friends, i went up a hill & on the other side there was a huge, collared dog. there owners were on the sidewalk, waving & shouting. i got like, air time hitting that dog. i had no way to avoid it, i just kept driving. it was like some huge monsterous german shepard or somthing.

one of the girl's i happened to be driving started crying. i couldn't stop laughing, my girlfriend just said i was making things worse. it wasn't that funny, now that i think about it. but at the time, woo!
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old May 18th, 2006, 02:26 AM       
God bless Noob3
Puddle Pirate! ARRRR!
DamnthatDavid is probably a spambot
Old May 18th, 2006, 02:31 AM       
I was driving home and I saw this dog laying in the middle of the road, it looked dead, one of it hind legs was completely bent the other direction, nearly ripped off, and there was a gash along its stomach.
I remember thinking "poor doggy, hope someone cleans up the mess soon." but as I drove by, I noticed the dog wasn't dead. I almost stopped right there to pull out my rifle to finish it off. But it was on a very busy road, and I didn't want to cause a panic. I felt bad the rest of the night. I could of used a hug.
Johnny Couth is probably a spambot
Old May 18th, 2006, 11:25 AM       
My dog ran into the tire of a dump truck and broke its leg clean in half.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old May 18th, 2006, 11:49 AM       
The day before christmas, like 6-7 years ago, my tubby sister took one of our 2 dogs out for a walk, and she's slow and he pulled too hard or something and she let go of the leash, he ran into traffic in front of my house (it's not very busy, usually) and he got hit by a car. My mom and other sister brought him to the vet but he died while he was there. That reeeeally sucked cause that was an awesome dog but I got a new one like 2 days later and still have that one :O

That was very funny. Well done.