Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Aug 23rd, 2007, 02:41 AM       
sup liquidz
MockMeAmadeus is probably a spambot
Old Aug 23rd, 2007, 02:46 AM       
Congratulations
MockMeAmadeus is probably a spambot
Old Aug 23rd, 2007, 02:47 AM       
Fuck, I'm stupid. The above in reply to the 6000 registered members. It has all to do with the F5 key, right.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 23rd, 2007, 03:31 AM       
HEY SETHOMAS IF YOU'RE READING THIS WE NEED YOU TO TELL US IF SOCIOPATHIC BEHAVIOR IS JUST A 'PHASE', LIKE THE "GAY" IS
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Aug 23rd, 2007, 09:56 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misdemonar View Post
sup liquidz
yooo, wudoin?
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Aug 23rd, 2007, 06:49 PM       
I'm as sick as a dog today I had diahrea yesterday and today I've been having cold chills.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 23rd, 2007, 07:02 PM       
Hey fartin, i think you have officially threatened to leave this place more than anyone here.

Congrats!
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 23rd, 2007, 07:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
I love the fact that I'm enough of a sociopath to not even try to follow along with topical shit anymore. I'm starting to hate that fact of my life and I'm often hoping that I'll be able to stop myself and think before even acting on a response. Do you guys think that sociopathy is more of a phase? I can't even remember how long I've been like this. I think I'm turning around, but on the other hand it's more of thinking the right thing to say that's even remotely entertaining on the basis of what's going around. Then again, I am constantly around people who worship Mind of Mencia or Quentin Tarintino.
You're anti-social, not a sociopath, you little weiner.
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Aug 23rd, 2007, 08:38 PM       
Just got back from the Walk in clinic...Stomach flu. And yes Rongi that is something you can't take away from me like they did your precious post count.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Aug 23rd, 2007, 08:59 PM       
Grislygus, from my own experience I just know that there's a big difference between not knowing how to approach people in social contexts and having persistent mental images of what their faces would look like with their cheeks and lips cut off. As for what's a phase and what's personality, I wouldn't really know because medication has fucked me up at some points and helped me at others.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 23rd, 2007, 11:12 PM       
That narrows things down a bit. Allright shyandquietguy, have you ever imagined Carlos Mencia with his lips torn off? Wait, that's not a fair question. Have you ever imagined anyone else with their lips torn off?

Really? And you masturbated? Gross.
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 23rd, 2007, 11:13 PM       
In that case you are Against the Law
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 24th, 2007, 07:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
You're anti-social, not a sociopath, you little weiner.
I'll steal from your store from whatever corner market you work in. (That response is not based on your avatar, I am not that crude.)
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 24th, 2007, 07:54 PM       
Against the Law
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2007, 07:56 PM       
Sociopathy is like Psychopathy. It's usually caused when parents completely neglect and abuse their children. Children who were molested can sometimes become sociopaths. Sociopaths are characterized by their complete disregard for anything other than themselves. So, for example, they would rip someone's lips off because it makes them feel good, and the pain the other person feels isn't something that causes the sociopath to feel sympathy. Usually sociopaths have no sympathy or emotional connections with other people, and they have no social norms or values -- they only value themselves.

I'm almost positive you can't be cured of sociopathy, but who knows, maybe it could be made less severe or something. A lot of famous murderers are sociopaths.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2007, 09:18 PM       
They also don't have appropriate emotional reactions to events, as they often have to train themselves to respond to things the way normal people would. So no, even if you came into my corner store and stole your daily XXL hoagie instead of purchasing it, it still doesn't make you CUHRAAAZY, it only makes you cheap as well as fat.
was never good
Old Aug 24th, 2007, 09:20 PM       
By the way I am a big boy with a big boy job in case you were wondering! How did your interview with Target go?
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Aug 24th, 2007, 10:04 PM       
That sounds like me

Am I a sociopath, Chojin
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 25th, 2007, 12:14 AM       
I'm going to be an automotive technician after my schooling is done.
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 25th, 2007, 02:39 AM       
A sociopathic automotive technician.
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 25th, 2007, 02:40 AM       
"I RIPPED OFF YOUR CAR'S BUMPER BECAUSE IT MADE ME FEEL GOOD INSIDE.

I ALSO MURDERED CARL"
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Aug 25th, 2007, 09:08 AM       
Day 3 of my Stomach flu
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Aug 25th, 2007, 09:51 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
A sociopathic automotive technician.
I think I saw a movie like that.