Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

waterwitch is probably a spambot
Old Apr 21st, 2003, 10:20 PM       
thanks ror...it all makes sense now...
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Apr 21st, 2003, 10:21 PM       
So in eleven years time you still haven't managed to dredge up a fucking clue?
Mocker
The_Rorschach is probably a spambot
Old Apr 21st, 2003, 10:21 PM       
Thats great, so that would mean as soon as you set your eyes on Mosaic, you kissed your life goodbye and never looked back.

Congratulations, you are officially the biggest loser I've ever had the misfotunate of crossing trails with.

Old Apr 21st, 2003, 10:24 PM       
and how long have you been online for, ror? and i'm the biggest...? i should introduce you to a few people, you might find that there's worse out there than me...

and clown, seriously, you're not going to make me look stupid...you're succeeding in making yourself look stupid, but it's just not working for you...give up...
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Apr 21st, 2003, 10:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterwitch
and clown, seriously, you're not going to make me look stupid...you're succeeding in making yourself look stupid, but it's just not working for you...give up...
Wait a minute, wait a minute. If I'm only making myself look stupid, but then it's not working for me, I'm obviously NOT succeeding in making myself look stupid. So was that your round-about way of telling me I'm smart?

GEE GOLLY, DO I GET A GOLD STAR??? HUH?? HUH??? DO I???
Mocker
Old Apr 21st, 2003, 10:36 PM       
See here, you daffy cunt, I realize you are probably the smartest social misift at whatever high school you go to, but you are really out of your league here.

See, we're all grown ups, for the most part, and so we don't have alot of online anger fits, or emotive conversations, which you seem to think is the only type of expression to be found on the Wired. We actually just kind of enjoy conversation for its own sake. Aside from snide, intellectually vacant comments on the only issue you seem to know anything about, and scant knowledge at that, you have absolutely nothing to offer. You aren;t the first Wiccan we've met, nor are you so individualistic that everything you've posted here thus far is in any way new, unique or novel. Your teen angst bullshit is better suited for scratching "fuck the US" on a park bench than posting here.

Old Apr 21st, 2003, 10:42 PM       
okay..we'll get a few things cleared up...

i don't go to highschool...i'm in uni..and i saw a lovely little thread before about the average age of people on here being about 15-16...so how does that make you all adults?

i'm not a cunt...never have been, never will be...i'm not nasty (most of the time) and i try not to be abusive...i point out that i'm not Wiccan, just part wiccan, and my religion has nothing whatever to do with why i post on here...i'm not "angsty" and i can think of much better things that scratching "fuck the US" on a park bench...take, reading a book for example...

i'm not unique...duh...but i'm not this cute little stereotype either...

so don't treat me like an idiot or a moron...i'm neither...
Mocker
Old Apr 21st, 2003, 10:51 PM       
You're not a moron or an idiot. Its quite clear you are both.

See, aside from your immaturity, limited intellect, overly-inflated ego, and unweened arrogance, your ability to pull baseless assumptions from your ass is yet another in a laundry list of traits which will only further alienate you from the human race. Hopefully, such shunning treatment will result in an early suicide, but really, thats just a best case scenerio. That thread you think you might have read, was made by Proto addressing the appearance of recent arrivals, like you, who actually are about 15-16. Few, if any of them, post in this forum more than once.

Now, to address the rest of your tepid responce about not being Wiccan.

"i don't know if you'd call it Wiccan, i don't even know if it's all Paganism"

I call it Wiccan because really, thats just about the only Do-It-Yourself cut n paste religion I've heard of, and besides, you've made certain admissions towards that end anyway. If you are going to waste our time by posting, at least show some spine and stand up for your beliefs, however flawed.
Vibecrewangel is probably a spambot
Old Apr 21st, 2003, 11:32 PM        wicca
Copy and paste from my post in the Atheism thread for Ror.
Not that you care about Wicca in particular, but I get the feeling you at least like to be factual in what you say.
Sadly, the name Wicca has become a catch all for for most neo-pagans. Shows how little most of them know about what they claim is their religion. Talk about people who should ahve questioned things a bit more.

Real Wicca is actually a true, albiet young, religion. Gardner based it on many of the old European traditions. It is not an old tradition in and of itself.

Real Wicca is structured and has a set of guidlines/rules that must be adhered to. Just like all other religions. (Traditions don't have structure or a firm set of rules)

What most people call Wicca is actually nothing more than neo-paganism. People picking and choosing what they want from both older and newer traditions and religions. Those who practice real Wicca abhor that the name is attached to things that have nothing to do with it. Even that whole solitary practicioner thing is a great big load of poop.

Too many new age publishers (again I am forced to bash Llewellyn as they are the worst offender) tried to make things pretty and shiny and fluffy to make a buck of people who want to rebel but don't want to go to hell. Unforunately much of what the older traditions are really about has been glossed over and most of the neo-pagans don't bother to get past what they learned at the local new age bookstore or crystal shop.