Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 08:43 PM        Dieting
Excersise is one thing. But diet is also another. I usually like a big heaping tub of ice cream after jogging, or playing badminton. So kinda defeats the purpose ;__;

Do you guys monitor your intakes as well? What types of food do you recommend?
Its very conflicting since some people recomend carbs and others, proteins T__T
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 09:02 PM       
Hey Wiffles, I'll fill you with proteins.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 09:08 PM       
That is a terrible thing to say to your sister.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 09:10 PM       
You should see what we actually do when she visits.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 09:52 PM       
EAT NOTHING FOREVER
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 10:03 PM       
Develop a taste for grapefruit

Clinically proven to burn fat when combined with red meat.

Also, they potentiate opiates, the best way to lose weight.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 11:32 PM       
lol i used to drink grapefruit juice so i could stay high longer
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 11:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiffles View Post
Excersise is one thing. But diet is also another. I usually like a big heaping tub of ice cream after jogging, or playing badminton. So kinda defeats the purpose ;__;

Do you guys monitor your intakes as well? What types of food do you recommend?
Its very conflicting since some people recomend carbs and others, proteins T__T
1.25g of protein per pound of lean bodymass (bodyweight minus fat), then distribute the rest of the calories 60%-40% between carbs and fats. Keep in mind that fats are 9 kcal per gram and carbs/prots are 4 kcal/gram. Get your recommended daily kcal intake from any of like a million sites that will calculate it for you. Eat about 500 kcal under your recommended daily intake if you're trying to lose weight.

IF YOU WANT TO BE SCIENTIFIC ABOUT IT

the easier answer is 'quit being so fat'
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 11:51 PM       
After calculating all that shit you'd probably lose weight just from thinking so hard
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 01:34 AM       
I really just try to keep my meals to 3 a day and avoid eating a Baconator for all of them.

Not sure if I've lost weight doing this, but I haven't gained any either. It's harder when you wake up at noon and go to sleep at 4, because there's no traditional breakfast/lunch/dinner structure to adhere to. If I were less lazy I'd set designated FEEDING TIMES for days when I don't wake up like a normal person (all of them), but that would make me feel silly.

Last edited by Guitar Woman : Nov 11th, 2009 at 06:29 AM. Reason: LOL GRAMMAR
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 09:29 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
If I were less lazy I'd set designated FEEDING TIMES for days when I don't wake up like a normal person (all of them), but that would make me feel silly.
set feeding times are a bad idea. eat when you're just beginning to get hungry.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 09:48 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
I really just try to keep my meals to 3 a day and avoid eating a Baconator for all of them.

Not sure if I've lost weight doing this, but I haven't gained any either.

I stretch myself to find time to eat once meal a day, you douchebag. I've lost ten pounds since the beginning of summer because if it.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 12:07 PM       
I mean, I don't eat like 12 english breakfasts a day, I just think it's less fattening to only eat three times than to just snack on potato chips the entire day

which is a really, really bad habit when you're trying to lose weight
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 02:44 PM       
Potato chips aren't Baconators, either.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 06:08 PM       
don't question my logic, fgt
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 06:39 PM       
Well if you don't want to be fat and disgusting, just be more productive. You don't have to go to the gym all the time and work out, go outside and stop being a socially inept dumbass. It also wouldn't hurt to cut back you eatting, that means stop eatting fucking potato chips and everything covered in ranch dressing.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 06:43 PM       
Thanks for the encouragement, bro
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 07:28 PM       
Think of it GW, you could be exactly like him with just a little can-do attitude.
was never good
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 10:16 AM       
you can be a socially inept dumbass with ME anytime, GW honey.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 04:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
EAT NOTHING FOREVER
THIS IS THE CORRECT METHOD
OH GOD
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 04:42 PM       
or you could always get a tapeworm or something idk
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 04:57 PM       
I tried eating nothing and it was pretty fucking hard

Plus all my food went bad
was never good
Old Nov 14th, 2009, 07:12 PM       
bump after the split
OH GOD
Old Nov 15th, 2009, 10:36 AM       
IM RESTARTING OREGON TRAIL ON MONDAY, WISH ME LUCK