Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old May 12th, 2010, 09:05 AM       
I wear clothes past the expiration date and like the Screaming Trees a lot fuck you
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 12th, 2010, 09:19 AM       
Can you stop talking about yourself?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 12th, 2010, 09:31 AM       
Clothes have expiration dates?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 12th, 2010, 09:32 AM       

All I need is love and oxygen!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 12th, 2010, 10:26 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
I don't care about your habits, I was laughing at you describing yourself as a grungy intellectual.

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 12th, 2010, 12:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
The point when they are more hole than clothing is the time I think about retiring them.

I usually give it a few weeks after that though.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 12th, 2010, 12:30 PM       
I focused more on the word "intellectual"
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 12th, 2010, 12:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
The point when they are more hole than clothing is the time I think about retiring them.

I usually give it a few weeks after that though.
You're a teen sensation!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 12th, 2010, 01:22 PM       
I am. What I find odd is they were not so keen on giving me the sensation when I was a teen & had no qualms about it.

Aged meat.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 12th, 2010, 04:00 PM       
I bumped my head and felt a big high from it. Then right away I tasted blood but wasn't bleeding. Should I take a nap?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 12th, 2010, 04:10 PM       
You got a bunch of tumors in your head.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 12th, 2010, 07:01 PM       
tadao: I wouldn't.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 12th, 2010, 11:34 PM       
Quote:
British rapper Lady Sovereign has confirmed reports she is a lesbian.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 12th, 2010, 11:35 PM       
Quote:
Emma Watson's spokesperson has branded an alleged naked photo of the Harry Potter star a fake - insisting the risque image has been technically doctored.
The Brit actress' legal team sprung into action after a photo allegedly featuring the 20 year old without clothes hit the web, immediately branding the nude snap a product of computer wizardry.
A representative for the star tell Britain's The Sun newspaper, "If you look at it you will see that the head is marginally too big for the body (but clearly too big!) and the angle of the face is physically impossible with the body in that position."
The photograph has now been removed from the internet.
WENN.com
Has it, indeed?
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 12th, 2010, 11:42 PM       
I'd wager that Mr. Pub has saved a copy on his "hard drive".
You may already be there.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 13th, 2010, 12:55 AM       
I am sad to say you have lost that wager, but there are many, many perverts out there that haven't been stroke down with my current affliction.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 13th, 2010, 12:59 AM       
Struck.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 13th, 2010, 05:09 AM       
I don't know, the first version was funnier.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 13th, 2010, 06:32 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I was looking at it like he was saying that he wears clothes after the fashion fad is over. I didn't think he was old enough to have gone through more than one fashion era though.

Like if you wanted to be grungy you would still wear baggy jeans and flannel shirts like Cobain did.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old May 13th, 2010, 01:29 PM       
HAY GRISLYGUS

JUST HAD A CHEF ON THE RADIO TELLING ME IT WAS PIE-YAYA NOT PIE-YELLA.

We are not all ignorant! But then, his paella was made with rabbit and squirrel.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 13th, 2010, 02:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Dear Willie,

What will happen at the end of lost?
I bet at the end it zooms out from a TV and shows JJ there pitching the show to ABC.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 13th, 2010, 03:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
HAY GRISLYGUS

JUST HAD A CHEF ON THE RADIO TELLING ME IT WAS PIE-YAYA NOT PIE-YELLA.

We are not all ignorant! But then, his paella was made with rabbit and squirrel.
I always thought it was PIE-AYA. Just basing it off HANK SCORPIO's pronunciation though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
I bet at the end it zooms out from a TV and shows JJ there pitching the show to ABC.

:DALLAS

Oh...or even better
:THEARISTOCRATS
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 13th, 2010, 03:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
That would work if they were able to photoshop Suzanne Pleshette and Barbara Bel Geddes acting as part of a focus group telling the execs that "The concept just isn't plausible."
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 13th, 2010, 03:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
But then, his paella was made with rabbit and squirrel.
Holy shit

What
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 13th, 2010, 03:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
That would work if they were able to photoshop Suzanne Pleshette and Barbara Bel Geddes acting as part of a focus group telling the execs that "The concept just isn't plausible."
I was thinking it would be more like..

JJ ~ "You see. Its kind of like Seinfeld. It really isnt about anything! "

Execs ~ "Thats stupid. Your stupid. "

JJ ~ "Fine! Ill just go make a show for FOX. They will air ANYTHING! "