Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 11:44 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
IF YOU TOLD US YOUR STEAM NAME, BRAH.
I think it's LucIsSoBadass. I can't add anyone myself until I get a game.

That was very funny. Well done.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 02:35 PM       
I've been playing the original Zelda on my 3DS because Star Fox 64 3D isn't out yet.

Also Groove Coaster on iPhone is pretty baller.

drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 04:05 AM       
Gah, Space Marine is out and my dealer doesn´t have it yet...annoying...same with Dead Island..
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 09:25 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by OxBlood View Post
Gah, Space Marine is out and my dealer doesn´t have it yet...annoying...same with Dead Island..

Is it a Black Market game Ox?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 06:02 PM       
KEEP IT ON THE DOWNLOW
drifting in the void
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 07:35 PM       
What? No, a friend of mine runs a video store thats all. Seems like the german version is out, I ordered the UK-Version, it´s about 10 bucks cheaper.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 08:45 PM       
A STORE IN AN ALLEY BEHIND A DUMPSTER

OX IS A NARC

is there a place in germany that isnt retarded about videogames?
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 09:24 PM       
I decided to go for all the achievements in WotS3, even the really annoying "find every sword and learn all the moves" ones. I really like this game and I'm hoping like hell the fourth one makes it stateside. Also, the push/pull meter is present on every difficulty. I must've been high when I said it didn't.

Started playing Shadows of the Damned. It's fun, but I'm about halfway done after playing for a little over 2 hours.

drifting in the void
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 01:32 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
A STORE IN AN ALLEY BEHIND A DUMPSTER

OX IS A NARC

is there a place in germany that isnt retarded about videogames?
Yeah, basically that video store and...maybe one more online retailer that doesn´t give a shit about release-dates. I wonder how long until the publishers close him down
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 02:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
I decided to go for all the achievements in WotS3, even the really annoying "find every sword and learn all the moves" ones. I really like this game and I'm hoping like hell the fourth one makes it stateside. Also, the push/pull meter is present on every difficulty. I must've been high when I said it didn't.

Started playing Shadows of the Damned. It's fun, but I'm about halfway done after playing for a little over 2 hours.
The only thing I hated about playing the game about 60 times was the amount of times I had to fetch old woman panties. It seemed like that quest just pissed me off. Other than that, the game was great. I'm glad you got into it more. I wish I had all the achievements, but it takes forever to learn a sword.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 02:41 AM       
Learning? Nah, I just bought all the scrolls I could afford, learned all the skills for a sword, then I'd kill the shopkeeper, take back my money, leave town, and start it up again until I knew everything. Takes a little while, though not nearly as much time as getting the swords themselves, and a whole lot less than trying to learn the skills the honest way.

The one quest I hated, and I never wound up seeing it through, was the one where you have to cut all the women's dresses with your sword without hitting them, all while they run around like idiots. Whoever came up with that quest is an asshole.

BANNED

Old Sep 4th, 2011, 03:06 AM       
so basiaclly the quest was to get women naked without killing them with no ramifications whatsoever and you have a problem with this
Funky Dynamite
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 03:43 AM       
Not naked, you just cut off a couple extra feet of fabric so their legs are exposed above the knee. The trick is finding the exact distance to stand from them so you don't wind up slicing them in half, and using a sword that had the right attack that'll hit in the right area.

I was getting paid the same amount for that job as I was for transporting a letter to a messenger who was 50 feet away. Those women can undress themselves.

The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 05:33 AM       
I became an expert at doing that but only with one sword. I can't remember which. I'd always cut the dress of my wife. (I married the slut)
Funky Dynamite
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 02:05 PM       
Doesn't she always steal your stuff when you leave her alone?

The Glum Cunt
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 02:14 PM       
Well, the slut I'm with steals money to see the fortune teller. But I have enough money so that doesn't matter too much.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 12:47 AM       
I wish the fortune teller would tell her that her thieving ways are going to get her killed from behind.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 05:09 AM       
After Deus Ex I decided to pick up Alice: Madness Begins. It's ok. Level design is a bit too unimaginative at times, considering it's supposed to be Wonderland. There have been a few really cool ideas though, and I like the parts where you go back to the real world. Creates a nice contrast. The controls and camera work well enough, so the platforming stuff isn't too frustrating, and the graphics are decent. Oddly, when opening the weapons menu for example, it's choppy as hell. The game itself runs fine, so I don't get it.

HD version of the original Alice is a nice bonus too. Played it for a bit and it still seems like a solid game.
drifting in the void
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 07:40 AM       
My biggest complain about the design of Alice 2 is that they didn´t use the London-Setting enough. The contrast is gorgeous and really adds to the weirdness and the looming feeling of insanity that comes with the game...
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 05:17 PM       
I keep trying to get back into Super Meat Boy but it's just making me mad and not in the good way it used to.

Also heroes of might and magic 3 is still sweet, the artifacts they added in the expansions get a little ridiculous at times though.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 05:59 PM       
anyone has a recomendation for a 5 dollar game on steam?

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 06:47 PM       
X-COM: UFO Defense
X-COM: Apocalypse
Splinter Cell
Commandos 2
One of the Lucasarts point & click adventures
Oddworld pack
Funky Dynamite
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 07:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvare View Post
anyone has a recomendation for a 5 dollar game on steam?
Well I liked Fortix. It's sort of a less daunting version of that arcade game, Qix. They've got a demo for it and the sequel on Steam.

I guess it's down to $0.99 now. Geez, I feel like like a sucker for buying it years ago for five bucks.

SKATASTIC
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 07:36 PM       
Anyone going to get Dead Island?

It looks like a 4 person Dead Rising 2.
Funky Dynamite
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 07:46 PM       
I'm kind of looking at it, but the word is that it's really buggy, so much so that even the Day 1 patch won't have cleared up all the issues.