Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 12:36 AM       
how vaginal
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 12:36 AM       
ROBBLE ROBBLE ROBBLE
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 12:42 AM       
I thought you said you made him "top". I need to get my mind out of the gutter....don't you work at a bar though? I'm sure you have pickens available.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 12:50 AM       
speaking of ROBBLE ROBBLE ROBBLE, have you guys ever had somebody making out on your neck/right on your ear? do you realize how disgusting it sounds when you do that to us? because that's our ear... so when you do that we hear all of those noises that your mouth is making amplified past 11 never do that

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 12:51 AM       
some people like those sounds
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 01:32 AM       
That's why you gotta be quiet about it. Plus if you do it right you get the TINGLIES

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 02:06 AM       
Its more about the feelings than the sounds. Every girl/guy/... I've been with loved having their neck/ear caressed with tongue. Maybe I'm just really good at it though.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 02:09 AM       
I want to make jokes about so many things in this thread - Milhouse and sex (because lol), elx being elx, and 10K and his ellipses.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 02:11 AM       
w/e

Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 05:44 AM       
Dude, ears? No.

Neck yes. Many yes.

Ears. No. That's on par with feet and bellybuttons.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 09:15 AM       
Oh Shrub. You don't even know.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 05:45 PM       
They just might not know they like it yet.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 10:58 AM       
maybe you dont like having your ears slurped on but what about biting :O
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 11:38 AM       
Love the neck. I go straight for the neck. I'm a biter and I've had an illustrious career at it with many commendations.

Elx your guy must really suck if he can't get the neck/ears (it's a pretty sensitive area) feeling good.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 11:43 AM       
Still no. I once had a dude manage to get my 1.6 mm ball closure out of my ear and tear my earlobe. That was probably the least gross ear chewing I've had.
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 01:34 PM       
Sounds like he didn't know what he was doing.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 02:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
Still no. I once had a dude manage to get my 1.6 mm ball closure out of my ear and tear my earlobe. That was probably the least gross ear chewing I've had.
have you ever had a S/O that ritualistically pecked/kissed the top of your head/forehead after fooling around? my guys always do this and I can't stand it. that's like as half-assed as it gets and should only be reserved for grandmas/toddlers

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 02:05 PM       
OK, it's at this point where you stop playing those female mind games that y'all like so much and tell us what you don't like so that we stop doing it. We're not mind readers and we're not going to think anything of it if you keep it to yourself

Thrills and Oblongs
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 02:30 PM       
Elx: most guys i've been with have been nerds who I intimidate the fuck out of. They'd only try it as a joke, and remain out of punching distance.

Milhouse backwards: I don't like monobrows, baths, dirty washing-up sponges and untidy bedrooms.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 02:52 PM       
Whatever your man does is your own fault since you didn't teach him otherwise.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 03:13 PM       
Biting *everything* is wonderful.
Mocker
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 03:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
OK, it's at this point where you stop playing those female mind games that y'all like so much and tell us what you don't like so that we stop doing it. We're not mind readers and we're not going to think anything of it if you keep it to yourself
why would you assume that we're like this? I myself have a very specific look of disapproval, which involves a scrunched up face and a shakey head movement. it's not a mind-game, just subtle enough to not interrupt and universally clear enough to get the point across.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Mocker
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 03:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Biting *everything* is wonderful.
no.. biting a girls tits will get you kneed real quick. you should know better!

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 04:00 PM       
:rollin'maheyes