Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2008, 01:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I had a pregnant stray following me around this morning, so I might need a few cat names soon myself.
Copy cat
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Aug 9th, 2008, 07:07 PM       
Brandy, Sherry, Selby, Shelby, Artie, Petey, Prissy, Reggie, Riddley, Ripley, Robbie, Bobbie, Perry, Terry, Willy, Billy, Zoe, Chloe, Lindy, Sammy, Tammy, Sonny, Suki, Tacey, Tawny, Tessie, Tilly, Millie, Tolly. Tony, Joanie, Toddy, Tracy, Trixie, Trudy, Rudy, Vicky, Wendy, Woody, Barbie, Cammy, Pammy, Alley, Sally, Wally, Abby, Gabby, Cassie, Tabby, Addie, Sadie, Aggie, Maggie, Amy, Jamie, Andy, Ashley, Lindsey, Aubrey, Audie, Bambi, Becky, Benji, Benny, Bernie, Bertie, Shirley, Betsy, Bessie, Brady, Lady, Britney, Buddy, Buffy, Muffy, Tuffy, Scruffy, Snuffy, Duffy, Micky, Nicky, Vicky, Dickie, Kathy, Richie, Lucky, Bucky, Banky, Spanky, Cranky, Rosie, Lily, Carly, Casey, Lacey, Kelley, Kelsey, Kyley, Myley, Wiley, Kizzy, Cory, Chelsie, Marcy, Darcy, Julie, Christy, Misty, Sissy, Missy, Henry, Harry, Colby, Riley, Rocky, Roxy, Connie, Courtney, Danny, Manny, Granny, Kayley, Davy, Debby, Deedee, CeeCee, Dodi, Jodi, Dotty, Olly, Dudley, Ebony, Ruby, Elly, Kelly, Evie, Fancy, Nancy, Lissie, Florrie, Flossie, Bossy, Foxy, Moxie, Glory, Gracie, Stacey, Gypsy, Hadley, Harley, Hattie, Heidi, Holly, Marty, Minty, Naomi, Patty, Patsy, Peggy, Penny, Ivy, Howie, Iggy, Jacey, Janey, Laney, Rainey, Cheney.

Yes I'm on a roll. Sorry if I repeated any, this is actually kind of fun.
Starving Bullshit Artist
Psycho D is probably a spambot
Old Aug 9th, 2008, 09:05 PM       
Indoor cat: Useless
Outdoor cat: Roadkill
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2008, 09:09 PM       
Stupid posters: 1 week ban
Starving Bullshit Artist
Psycho D is probably a spambot
Old Aug 9th, 2008, 09:21 PM       
I hang stupid posters on the walls in my parents basement. Hang in there kitty, I'm friendly.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 3rd, 2009, 12:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElPila666 View Post
Name one of the kitties as Pub Lover
She has a new set in and is considering Dr. Fluff.

I suggested Pubbles and she likes the sound.

(9:58:40 AM) Millie: whats a pub lover?
(9:59:43 AM) Tadao: He is a guy in New Zealend who is anti-social and thinks he's a homo.
(10:00:02 AM) Millie: of course, how silly of me
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 3rd, 2009, 01:05 PM       
Oh oh, she might even go for Comrad Kitsa
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 3rd, 2009, 01:09 PM       
I think all my animals will have military names from here on.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 3rd, 2009, 01:21 PM       
Captain Kit-Kat Meow Sticks.

Now that it's nice out my landlord finally lets Dr. Fluff outside. I told her I call him Dr. Fluff and she told me his name is Howard.....
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 3rd, 2009, 01:23 PM       
He has a medicine bag full of purrs.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 3rd, 2009, 01:29 PM       
(10:27:25 AM) Millie: think I'll split the difference, Major Pubcrawler Tadao
(10:27:37 AM) Millie: for the chubby Black and white one
(10:27:46 AM) Millie: take that!
(10:27:50 AM) Millie: bwaaahhhaaaaa
(10:27:54 AM) Tadao: Pub would love it
(10:28:00 AM) Millie: done
(10:28:05 AM) Tadao: he's facinated by my nipples
(10:28:19 AM) Millie: um, ok...
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 3rd, 2009, 01:45 PM       
and a PHD in adorable.

She's needs to make the official Pubcrawler Tadao cat t-shirt too.