Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

NES Boy is probably a spambot
Old May 1st, 2003, 05:05 PM        Rugrats 3/Wild Tornberries 2
First, there was Rugrats The Movie, then there was Rugrats in Paris, then there was The Wild Tornbrries Movie, now there's this: RUGRATS GO WILD! Yep, it's the crossover they mentioned long ago. Bruce Willis will come around to voice Spike the dog from Rugrats because... well, in the first episode of the Wild Tornberries, Elisa got the ability to talk to animals, even her own monkey! Well, Spike talked before, but that was a dream Chuckie was having in one episode of Rugrats. Also, Donnie switches clothes with Chuckie. Yep.

More slightly longer but still really small signature. Seriously, I-Mockery, why are you censoring some of your own curse words on your "Latest Article" image when you don't elsewhere?
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old May 1st, 2003, 05:51 PM       
Uh...Why would you bring this up HERE?

That was very funny. Well done.

Grazzt is probably a spambot
Old May 1st, 2003, 05:52 PM       
Those shows are both terrible.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old May 1st, 2003, 06:41 PM       
I think if every bad or old interenet joke and every bad cartoon had a baby, NES boy would be that baby .

This movie could very well be one of the worst ever made. Not only do they defile a Clash song, they combine two of what I consider some of the worst cartoons ever to be on nickelodeon, and made it into a movie. If any local movie theater is playing this movie in my area, as god as my witness, I will kill every living thing in the theater and burn it down to nothing but ash from burning carcasses and rubble.

Old May 1st, 2003, 06:44 PM       
If every kid who played NES and Genesis and never stopped, not even to watch TV or read comics, joined in on this demented orgy, the resulting spawn would be NES Boy.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 1st, 2003, 08:09 PM       
A Rugrats and Wild Thornberries Crossover Movie?? COME ON GUYS, THIS IS GOING TO BE THE GREATEST MOVIE EVER, PERHAPS EVEN UP THERE WITH THE NEW LIZZIE MAGUIRE MOVIE!

Seriously, though, Nickelodeon is extreme shit now.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
NES Boy is probably a spambot
Old May 2nd, 2003, 06:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid
Uh...Why would you bring this up HERE?
Hey, someone had to bring it up sooner or later...

More slightly longer but still really small signature. Seriously, I-Mockery, why are you censoring some of your own curse words on your "Latest Article" image when you don't elsewhere?

Old May 2nd, 2003, 08:20 PM       
If you didn't, no one would have.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old May 2nd, 2003, 08:23 PM       
THEY DEFILE A CLASH SONG???

pickleninja is probably a spambot
Old May 2nd, 2003, 10:35 PM        Re: Rugrats 3/Wild Tornberries 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by NES Boy
First, there was Rugrats The Movie, then there was Rugrats in Paris, then there was The Wild Tornbrries Movie, now there's this: RUGRATS GO WILD! Yep, it's the crossover they mentioned long ago. Bruce Willis will come around to voice Spike the dog from Rugrats because... well, in the first episode of the Wild Tornberries, Elisa got the ability to talk to animals, even her own monkey! Well, Spike talked before, but that was a dream Chuckie was having in one episode of Rugrats. Also, Donnie switches clothes with Chuckie. Yep.
I am saddened to the point of death.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old May 2nd, 2003, 11:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoclown
THEY DEFILE A CLASH SONG???
Angelica and that teenage blonde haired bitch sing "Should I Stay Or Should I Go".

Professor Cool is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2003, 12:16 AM       
Let the dumb kids have their fun with their dumb movies.
FlakTrooper is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2003, 12:54 AM       
Not if they are going to ruin one of the greatest songs ever! All the dumb kids that like those movies should be herded into a volcano.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2003, 12:59 AM       
I would hardly call that one of the best songs ever. It's good, but the Clash have FAR better songs than that.
FlakTrooper is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2003, 03:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoclown
I would hardly call that one of the best songs ever. It's good, but the Clash have FAR better songs than that.
Its a personal favorite of mine, plus I get a little edgey when people try to bastardize the Clash.