Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 04:51 AM       
I get to go to the airshow today. Promises to be very, very hot.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 05:09 AM       
It was in the high 90's in Florida. I heard it was brutal back home in Boston. The house was really hot when we stepped inside for the first time in a week. I hear it's supposed to be cooling off, though.

I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 01:43 PM       
It's been 35 C in my house for the past three days. No air conditioning ever. Apparently with the humidity it was feeling like 44 outside on friday.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 05:11 PM       
I just got back from the airshow.

First, we met Miss Ohio, who liked my daughter very much after said daughter referred to her tiara as an "angel hat". Then we learned that Miss Ohio's "cause" is lightning safety.

Then, a severe thunderstorm moved in.

So it seemed a tad weird, watching Miss Ohio being the special guest of honor and talking about lightning safety from her table under a metal-pole VIP tent as a thunderstorm raged all around.

Anyway, we didn't stick around for the Thunderbirds because we were dodging lightning bolts, trying to get on the first bus out of there.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 05:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioRPG View Post
It's been 35 C in my house for the past three days. No air conditioning ever. Apparently with the humidity it was feeling like 44 outside on friday.
This side of lake erie is ballsweatingly hot.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 08:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioRPG View Post
C
wat
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 08:26 PM       
Celsius
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 08:34 PM       
Ya lost me.

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 10:09 PM       
Double it and add 30.
You may already be there.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 10:31 PM       
Or multiply it by nine fifths and add thirty-two. :O
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 01:03 AM       
Alright so this unit used in the measure of temperature, does it have a name?

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 01:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Whatever, College

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 02:40 AM       
got all the way up to 80 today

what a steamer
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 08:41 AM       
i've obtained superior maths knowledge
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 11:29 PM       
Fathom understands celsius because of his superior European training.

The hottest I've ever experienced was 45C. Convert that, boffins.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 11:40 PM       
bitches don't know the metric
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 02:35 AM       
i usually just remember boiling is 100, freezing is 0, and human body temp is 37. even if your math's not precise you can still get a pretty good ballpark estimate from those
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 03:00 AM       
Celsius is not metric.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 03:09 AM       
And neither is Kelvin. Your point?

Neither Celsius nor the metric system is used in the U.S.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 03:18 AM       
HELLO I'M ZHUKOV. LOOK OUT REST OF THE WORLD, I'M CONDESCENDING

Old Jul 26th, 2011, 03:21 AM       
TIME TO BREAK OUT MY CHART OF SI UNITS WHILE SMIRKING

Old Jul 26th, 2011, 03:21 AM       
:cheeseburger

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 03:41 AM       
HATE IS MEASURED IN ANGSTROMS
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 11:16 AM       
Quote:
And neither is Kelvin. Your point?

Neither Celsius nor the metric system is used in the U.S.
You mentioned metric when we were crapping on about celsius, so my point was correcting you.

And Kelvin was metric last time I checked.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 11:44 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Double it and add 30.
Quote:
All right, I admit that was obscure. I keep having to remind myself that my point of reference predates most of you by at least 15 years.

Spoilers!
You may already be there.