Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 01:39 PM       
MAN I HATE THOSE CHINKS
The Tension and the Spark
moonlightkisu is probably a spambot
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 08:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
It was stupid shit like everything else on the sci-fi channel except for Tales from the Darkside.

I love it when people get pissed at me for not being Japanese.
Tales from the darkside had some of most freakiest shows. It was as if all the people who wrote the stories were on some really heavy drugs
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 10:12 PM       
Quote:
I love it when people get pissed at me for not being Japanese.
Sorry if I've missed some backstory here, but why would they care?

And I personally think that Sci-Fi has warm tapioca for brains as they canceled MST3K. Why? From what I've seen of the fan base, there's definitely an audience. I find it very hard to believe that ratings were a problem...
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 10:26 PM       
Maybe because Mike became a greedy fag and they had to cancel the contract?
Insane Writer
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 08:41 PM       
You're a Joel person, aren't you?

Apparently trouble came from the fact that it was two hours long and needed negotiations to get the films they watched in it.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 08:43 PM       
Or that you are reading Wikipedia.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 12:50 PM       
I do japanese food art and people are bitchy about stupid shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen View Post
Sorry if I've missed some backstory here, but why would they care?

And I personally think that Sci-Fi has warm tapioca for brains as they canceled MST3K. Why? From what I've seen of the fan base, there's definitely an audience. I find it very hard to believe that ratings were a problem...
Insane Writer
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 10:57 PM       
Ah, I see. For some weird reason, I associate online people with their avatars, if they have any. So basically, whenever I think of your username, a picture of your avatar comes to mind.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 14th, 2009, 02:53 PM       
Today is all about water monsters! Yay!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 30th, 2009, 06:25 PM       
http://www.syfy.com/

The new SciFi

I'm sure they are on their way to greatness!
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Mar 31st, 2009, 02:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I do japanese food art and people are bitchy about stupid shit.

What? Like Bento box art or something?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 11:25 AM       
There's going to be a Thor movie this saturday on SciFi that looks pretty out there. They should have premiered it on Thursday if you ask me though.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 11th, 2009, 03:06 PM       
If anyone wants to see one of the best worst SciFi movies, Monster Ark is on at 5pm. Booze is suggested.
Forum Virgin
jason.cinema is probably a spambot
Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 05:54 PM       
(My apologies for posting this in a different thread yesterday. I didn't think to search for this thread. Sorry!)

Here's SCI FI/Syfy's new brand film to promote their *ahem* name change.

http://www.syfy.com/imaginegreater

A press release? I thought you'd never ask.

http://nbcumv.com/scifi/release_deta...uly7thbra.html

Maybe one day we'll get an actual science fiction channel that wears its devotion to the genre on its sleeve, like Canada's SPACE...

http://www.spacecast.com

For now, let's all take a trip down memory lane and see what The Sci-Fi Channel/SCI FI once stood for. Behold - the channel's schedules going all the way back to July 1994.

http://www.innermind.com/sfc
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 05:57 PM       
Oh shit that's awesome. I can't wait to see what shows were playing in September 1995.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 06:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
What? Like Bento box art or something?

Ayup, but not kyaraben...I make up my own stuff. I don't have patience to reproduce some damn scene from Fullmetal Alchemist in nori shreds with freaking tweezers.

But I also make freeform stuff out of fruits and vegetables and modeling chocolate.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 4th, 2009, 02:49 AM       
I love when SCIFI homo's take it all to seriously.
the axe and the smasher
robo_rob is probably a spambot
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 01:00 PM       
Syfy sounds like a skin blemish.

Wish they'd show Tales From The Darkside, Monsters, Friday the 13th the series, Freddy's Nightmares, and Tales From The Crypt more regularly.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 29th, 2009, 10:57 AM       
I think Octopus 2 is on syfy right now but it's near the end. Hopefully it'll replay later today because this is one is pretty bad.
the axe and the smasher
robo_rob is probably a spambot
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 01:23 PM       
Oh man, Frankenfish is on next.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 08:18 PM       
Tonight at 9!

teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 08:20 PM       
I saw that on The Soup. It really has Deb-RA Gibson? And Lorenzo Lamas?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 08:42 PM       
Yes and Yes!
Freelance Product Tester
BurntToShreds is probably a spambot
Old Sep 12th, 2009, 11:04 PM       
Has any one seen Warehouse 13? I think it's pretty good.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 12:33 AM       
Yeah, I haven't seen it for a while now though. It reminds me of Friday the 13th the series in a good way.