Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 07:52 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 09:05 PM       
I know of one NC babe I would swap dna with. I think Aaarg is really just gay. Pub, do you have your gaydar on?
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 09:10 PM       
Hey man, being >3 hours away from western North Carolina doesn't count as WNC!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 09:13 PM       
Ok, maybe not gay but at least bi.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 09:23 PM       
Looks who's talking Tadao! I found this piece of hell on the net and all I can say is that I expected this out of you.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 09:26 PM       
RUTGER HAUER POWER HOUR RUTGER HAUER POWER HOUR
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 09:27 PM       
I'm a total fag and proud. http://tadao.org/
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 09:39 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 09:40 PM       
Ooops, I think Babs was trying to be funny. I'm sorry, I was supposed to say I wasn't gay right?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 09:41 PM       
it's the gift that keeps on giving.

Sort of like the clap.
filthiest soap dish
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 09:44 PM       
What the hell, so I failed?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 09:47 PM       
No no man, you got me good. Great posting of Kitsa's work. I applaud you!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 09:50 PM       
for the record, I'm leaving that one out of the portfolio.
filthiest soap dish
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 09:53 PM       
That's right, know your place and take heed to what I do.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 09:57 PM       
Maybe you can call me a little gay boy and show this picture!

I mean that would crush me! I posted those pictures to be respected, not made fun of!
filthiest soap dish
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 10:02 PM       
How about I redirect you to a link that corresponds oh so well to the self incriminating picture you reposted of yourself.

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comment...sting_me_when/

Hey, at least you got Nintendo 64 right?
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 11:26 PM       
Tadao isn't really gay, guys. She's a girl
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 11:28 PM       
so wait tadao got raped by her father? the internet is hard to keep up with
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 11:31 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 12:22 AM       
Tadao knows that becoming a girl is the sure fire way towin my favour.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiffles View Post
Spoilers!
Perfect example: Wiffles is my new fun favouritest poster. <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
why are there pyrmaids found all over the world and if you plot them all on a map and draw a spiral around them like connect the dots that spiral has the exact same ratio as the golden ratio?
Kahl isn't far behind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanette X View Post
As for the golden ratio business, I'm willing to bet that they left some pyramids out. Also, if I were to pick some arbitrary sites around the world I could probably connect them to make spiral with the same ratio. That is, if I was any good at math, which I'm not.
However, Jeanette is arguing with conspiracy theories by using supposition and conjecture. What is that about?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 12:29 AM       
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 01:08 AM       
she looks scared
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 01:12 AM       
You would be too if you didn't know what I was gonna do with this pic.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 01:20 AM       
Fuck guys, we've got a new member.
http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/membe...ter&t=69702889
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 01:29 AM       
DAM YOU BOOGIE! That last name calling at Jeanette would have really pissed her off if you weren't in between.