Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 12:02 AM       
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 12:03 AM       
lol
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 12:12 AM       
GOOD OLD SLOWHAND.
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 12:45 AM       
We should talk about the Traveling Wilbury's so I can complain and sound smug about music
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 01:03 AM       
LAYLA!

You've got me on my knees LAY-LA!
darling won't you ease my worried miiiiiiiiind

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 01:24 AM       
Traveling WIlbury's was an awesome mix of musicians. I miss Roy
GET OUT
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 01:37 AM       
BAD TADAO NO BOOBS FOR YOU

..actually I liked their one song whose name escapes me. and on a solo level I miss Roy too
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 01:39 AM       
Margarita is a graet song.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 01:40 AM       
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehemzRKXVOg
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 01:41 AM       
I don't think I told you that I'm a Deadhead. Hi Asila, I'm a Deadhead.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 01:43 AM       
She wrote a long letter,
on a short piece of paper.
GET OUT
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 01:46 AM       
Hi Tadao, I've heard that you are a Deadhead
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 01:49 AM       
I like the traveling wilberys, oh shit, but I want boobs too.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 01:50 AM       
I sure Acid explains a lot
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 01:51 AM       
She's lying. If you like Tom Waits, you have to like all these whiskey and smoke burned voices put together.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 01:54 AM       
I have expanded since I last pinched my nipples at you guys. I need to go back on a steady diet of Meth.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 01:58 AM       
Meth and funyuns dude.
GET OUT
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 02:01 AM       
Both of yas are without boobs. Each artist is brilliant alone, but together they became very um.. very Partridge Family, in my eyes
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 02:02 AM       
who has time for funyuns when you are beating off for 8 hours and sucking on a glass pipe?
GET OUT
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 02:04 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
She's lying. If you like Tom Waits, you have to like all these whiskey and smoke burned voices put together.
screw you
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 02:05 AM       
lol got you there.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 02:06 AM       
Funyuns are for covering up meth breath and to making pooping even faster.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 02:08 AM       
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYmIu_njso4
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 02:10 AM       
Tom petty is great as well.
Egg
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 02:10 AM       
I liked Aoxomoxoa