Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Feb 12th, 2004, 09:00 AM        The Cobalt Kid
The Cobalt Kid

I closed my eyes and opened them to black and with focus on this cold October morning I could see an outline of my friend make his move. Bytor on his belly then flipping slid underneath the car and disappeared…then calling out, But in a hushed voice, “Cobalt get me the tools”. Within a few minutes Bytor was back, “So what did you do?”... Bytor smiled “I cut the fucker’s brake line”.

5am and Bytor and I had left and came back to our bush hiding spot from the local all night convience. I bought an extra large hot chocolate and a Mr.Crunch and Bytor was eating something that he had micro waved and oozed out a shit like texture. I liked Bytor the minute I had seen an article that he had written in a local Zine. It was actually a few nervous day’s later that I had a reply back from and email message I had sent him. I had thought that I had really messed up and this guy was going to call the police. His message back was short and sweet. “I’m into it... and my sister is cool about this too”

“Here… you talk to her” as Bytor handed me his cell “Uh…hello, yes where just waiting” My heart then pounded and dropped as a figure in the corner of my eye was rushing towards me then before I had a chance to pull out my 7 inch blade I had my arm behind my back. “What are little boy’s doing hiding in the bushes?” I could smell strawberry cereal and feel Princess Keen’s long black hair brush my neck. “Dude next time can you just tell me your sisters coming, so I don’t have to crap my pants!”

6am and lights started to come on the street and we where starting to get worried someone would notice us so we just decided to sit on the curb and be obvious. Right out in front of Mr. Creepy as Keen now had nicknamed him. It had taken me months of research investigating our Mr.Creepy to find his home and make sure that if we did kill him we had the right guy. “Your brother tells me that you’re into Kung foo and shit” “Mom and Dad insisted that I take it” with a weird smirk on her face she leaned over and kissed me.

7:12 am and distracted with “The Kiss” I almost didn’t notice Mr.Creepy exit and hop in his car. I had seen a picture in the local paper of Tobias Shol but Seeing him first hand was now starting to get intense and I have to admit I was having second thoughts now that I could possibly have a girl friend; but a nagging suspicion that Keen got off on situations like this and I might not have a whole lot to do with it was racing through my head.

“ Doesn’t this just make us Vigilante’s?” I couldn’t believe that my new Princess was now going against my quick revenge; I now could feel the pit of my stomach aching. “So what hell can we do?” Keen stood up and walked straight across the street. Bytor didn’t flinch and I was absolutely frozen wondering now we could see Keen grabbing the door Mr.Shols pile of crap Crown Vitoria that didn’t seem to want to start.

“Holy Shit!! What the hell did you say to him?” Keen strolled up and was doing that smirk again “Well I told him that we could see he was having car trouble and my brother is pretty good at fixing cars if he wanted we could take a look at it”...... I was freaking out ...“I don’t want to be this guy’s friend I want to reek revenge” “Cobalt I have to agree with my sis, we need to catch this guy “In the act” and fight him one on one”

I didn’t mind the aspect of doing surveillance on this guy and being that he lived only a few blocks from my house I got to work. “How big are your feet?” Bytor looked at me and then down to his feet “I dunno? I guess the length of my shoe is around a foot”… “Great I need you to measure out how much cable we will need and also you look for a good spot to set up a camera” Keen had left my cell phone number with Shol and this had me nervous. “I think that we should do this shit at night” Bytor said with a slap on my back “Oh, I knew that”, “I guess I am getting ahead of myself”.

“So you want to come over to my house?” said Keen and there was no smirk or condescending tone so I said, “I guess” It’s funny that in a moment of pure excitement words seem to float away and you end up with “I guess”. Bytor and his sister where really large for 16 compared to me and walking beside them both on there bicycles I looked somewhat dwarfed, A little voice said “Amazon girl goood” but then I rubbed that thought out and tried to walk in a erect and cool posture.

:/