Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Location: Chair,Room,house,Country Club Heights,Longwood,FL,U.S.,Earth,Solar System,Milky Way Galaxy,Universe
chitoryu12 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 4th, 2005, 02:22 AM        Any BF1942 stories to share?
I know that at least one person on this thread has one. I'll start with one of mine.

Take Cover.....BOOM....told ya

I was playing on Wake Island with the Desert Combat mod. I was playing as the Americans, and had another soldier with me. We were trying to capture a village, when I heard the sound of helicopter rotors nearby.

An enemy HIND chopper hovered right in front of us. It had a gunner for the minigun, and a pilot, with enough rockets to blow away several tanks in seconds. I started furiously tapping at the F keys, and shouted at him to take cover, as I ran into a nearby building. He instead stood right in front of the chopper, which was about 30 feet away. As soon as I ran inside, I mooved near the wall for cover.

I heard a lot of gunfire, when there was suddenly an explosion that went straight through the doorframe, just missing me.

When everything stopped, I walked back out. The moron had apparently tried to use his M16 to destroy an armored helicopter. He was now lying dead in front of the building, with the helicopter gone. I thought Told you
zoom
eggyolk is probably a spambot
Old Jul 4th, 2005, 03:01 PM       
he probably realized it wasnt real and SHOWED NO FEAR AT ALL TOWARDS A VIDEO GAME
Puddle Pirate! ARRRR!
DamnthatDavid is probably a spambot
Old Jul 4th, 2005, 04:30 PM       
one time, I was playing, and it was like BOOM! and I was like holy fuck shit! And it was the forgotten hope mod, and I was a Nazi, cause nazi's rock and everything, and I had a machine gun, and I was hiding in the bushes and I kept shooting people coming out of the spawn. It was cool, and I laughed at them, and I kept shooting them.

Location: Chair,Room,house,Country Club Heights,Longwood,FL,U.S.,Earth,Solar System,Milky Way Galaxy,Universe
Old Jul 14th, 2005, 09:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggyolk
he probably realized it wasnt real and SHOWED NO FEAR AT ALL TOWARDS A VIDEO GAME
Heh. The idea of the game is NOT TO DIE you idiot! If you don't know how to play the game, don't make stupid comments about it.

Old Jul 24th, 2005, 09:04 PM       
I have another story to share.

Stealthy Enterence

I only remember a few details about this, as it was a longer moment and took place many months ago.

I was, again, playing Desert Combat. The map was Oil Rigs. Another player, Bounty Hunter, found a boat at the base of one of the rigs, and devised a plan to cause some chaos on the American's aircraft carrier(we were playing as the Opposition.)

I drove the boat to the carrier, with Bounty Hunter on the .50 caliber machine gun. Somehow, not one person noticed that noisey boat driving alongside the ship. We jumped off and climbed the net on the side to get onto the rear of the ship.

We were both armed with an AKMS assault rifle, a Browning High Power handgun, a knife, and a number a delightful objects, including smoke grenades and C4.

I was in charge of watching over the area while Hunter place C4 around the map. I knew that no damage would be done, but at least it would freak out anybody to see a large explosion on the rear of their carrier, without knowing that two enemies were on board.

I had only a bit of ammo for my AK, so after shooting an enemy in the back, I took his M16 and Berreta. I killed two or three more enemies, and Hunter finished planting the explosives. Due to that annoying feature where any vehicle left unattended for a certain period of time will self-destruct, we were forced to take a launch from their ship.

The details were a bit hazy after that. I remember Hunter detonating the explosives, and I think we were shot at, but it was long ago, and I don't really remember much.

Later, I'll post another story that took place in the Star Wars mod, Galactic Conquest, which involved destroying experimental fighters, escaping a space station in a stolen shuttle, flying upside down in a strange place, and assaulting the comm dish on top the station in an X-Wing.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 24th, 2005, 09:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by chitoryu12
Hmmm...I think we need some non-Nintendo characters. How about

1:Darth Vader
2: Luke Skywalker
3:Inuyasha
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old Jul 25th, 2005, 01:11 AM       
I've got one, Once there was a second world war and hundreds of thousands of people died.

Old Aug 24th, 2005, 05:19 PM       
If you guys aren't going to post any actual stories, then don't post in the first place.
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Aug 24th, 2005, 06:25 PM       
If you aren't going to post anything interesting at all, do us a favor and burn in agonizing hellfire for all eternity.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 25th, 2005, 12:53 AM       
No BF1942 stories, but I DO have BFG9000 stories. I shot it once and everything in the room died it was awesome.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 25th, 2005, 01:09 AM       
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 25th, 2005, 09:08 AM       
i once jumped out of a plane and died cus i didnt opend my parachute it was cool

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Aug 25th, 2005, 11:24 AM       
i ned cheatz for gta san anders plz
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 25th, 2005, 06:05 PM       
RUN CJ IT'S THA PO-LEECE!

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Wigwam is probably a spambot
Old Sep 5th, 2005, 07:07 PM       
Ah, i can't remember too many specific stories but most of them involved spawning on an aircraft carrier and having to get the fukc off of it asap because everyone always dukes it out to see who can get into the planes first (it usually involves the plane's themselves getting blown up..)
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Sep 5th, 2005, 07:39 PM       
Hey I remember this chitoryu guy, is stories where terrible.

Old Oct 5th, 2005, 01:18 PM       
I think it's Time to Escape

Okay, this one was on Galactic Conquest. It's Star Wars, and most things on it are better than the other mods. But I digress....

Anyways, this was on the Battle of Tanaab map. It was space(yay!) and had a large spae station in the middle, surrounded by some asteroids. The station spawned Lambda shuttles and a Carrack Cruiser(which has the best view for the pilot. The front viewport is huge). The Rebels get a Nebulon-B Frigate, a few CR90 Corvettes, and some YT-Something or Other repair ships(they look like the Millenium Falcon, but the cockpit is in the middle, it's smaller, and it has a laser cannon on each side). The Empire gets some Carracks, which can carry a few TIE fighters and some Dreadnaught ships.

So, I was the Rebels. I spawned on the Millenium Falcon, which had landed on a landing platform on the station. The Rebel objective was to destroy three experimental TIE fighters.

The Falcon was completely abandoned, so I stepped off and entered the station. It's so funny how we can breath in space in this game.

As I entered the hallway leading to a lab where two of the fighters were, I practically fell out of my chair when my screen shook with a huge BOOM!

Inside the lab, smoke was already clearing from the destruction of one of the fighters. In the room was a guy named KoolAidKirby. He was holding a remote that detonated explosives to destroy the first TIE.

I threw grenades at the second, and did nothing but ruin the paint job. I said, "How do you destroy these things?". Kirby placed explosives at the base of the second fighter and stepped back. "Like so," he said, and the second TIE disappeared.

At this moment, we were joined by a second Rebel, whose name I can't seem to recall. We were on our way back to the Millenium Falcon, but found that it had disappeared.

After mentally cursing out whoever took our ride, Kirby said that we should get the Lambda shuttle on another platform. So we traversed the short hallways onti the platform. Amazingly, the shuttle was gone too!

I heard the whine of a TIE fighter engine passing over the station. I looked into the field of stars, trying to find the fighter. Instead, an Imperial Dreadnaught was positioned right over the station. I told my allies to step outside and look up. They didn't like this.

A black and grey ball was speeding right at us. Some jackass on the Dreadnaught was taking down an escape pod to try and kill us! How could he have been any more stupid? I had an A295 rifle, Kirby had a DL44 pistol, and the other Rebel got his hands on an enemy's E11 rifle. The sotrmtrooper dies within seconds of getting out of the pod.

A short while later, the Lambda respawned, but with an enemy in it. As the shuttle took off, we fired, but it zoomed off.

So we waited.

And waited.

And waited.

Finally, a ship appeared. But it was the shuttle that had taken off earlier(I recognized one of the tags) and it had three red names on it.

The shuttle landed on the platform, and three stormtroopers filed out and shot at us. The battle was quick, with no Rebel caualties.

The Millenium Falcon suddenly dropped onto the deck, and the second guy ran for it. At this point, the moron on the bottom turret of the Dreadnaught started firing. With bolts pinging off the metal, Kirby and I ran for the shuttle.

Now, this was back when I was a mouse-and-keyboard pilot. I fixed my joystick, which mysteriously stopped working, even when plugged in, but I was to be the pilot.

I held the down arrow, and the shuttle lifted off the deck. I released it and held the up arrow, and the shuttle blasted off.

"Where to?" I asked Kirby. "Anywhere," he replied. So I set off for the ISD Judicator, an immobile Star Destroy that acted as a spawn point for the Imperials. My plan was to hover outside the hanger bay and destroy the fighters -- and any unlucky Imperials -- when Kirby announced that we forgot the last TIE. So, still outside the hanger, I flipped the shuttle around and flew upside down along the botom of the Star Destroyer!

So after my stunt, I flew into the hanger for the space station, a long, tall, and wide corridor that cut straight through the middle. When I tried to land, I flipped the shuttle over(I'm only good at the flying part, not the landing part). When I tried to get out, I fell seven feet and died. Life sucks like that.

I respawned on a CR90. I took an escape pod and landed it in the hanger. I jumped out and, studidly, threw grenades at the TIE. Come on! I was desperate. The TIE was destroyed when the CR90, hovering outside the station, fired a turbolaser blast and vaporized the fighter. Our final objective was to destroy the comm dish on top of the station.

I went for the shuttle to try and make it out, but the trigger happy gunner on the corvette destroyed it. That idiot!

An enemy spawned right in front of me. Rather than shoot me, he entered my escape pod and moved it forward. He was trying to run me over!

Good thing pods can't turn that well on the ground. He sraped right past me and was blown to pieces by the CR90.l

After another enemy killed me, I respawned on the Frigate. I took an X-Wing out of the hanger and flew toward the top of the station. The Millenium Falcon had already started the fight, shooting missles at the comm dish. The gun turrets were focused on him, so I fired my proton torpedoes at it on two passes, damaging it. But on my third pass, I accidently crashed into the dish. I died, but my torpedoes and unintentional kamikaze had weakened it enough for the Millenium Falcon to destroy it. We won, but just barely.[/i]
Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old Oct 5th, 2005, 06:24 PM       
Quote:
If you guys aren't going to post any actual stories, then don't post in the first place.
yeah, WW2 was really just a really good lie.
Puddle Pirate! ARRRR!
DamnthatDavid is probably a spambot
Old Oct 6th, 2005, 03:27 AM       
How about a Dream Version of Battlefield?

I was in the game, and I was ze Germans, and I was flying the stuka, which transformed into a kickass battle mech, and I controlled it. I killed the allies who happened to be Starcraft combat marines.

End
frunk as duck
Drunkenbrigade is probably a spambot
Old Oct 7th, 2005, 07:14 PM       
Quote:
I think it's Time to Escape

Okay, this one was on Galactic Conquest. It's Star Wars, and most things on it are better than the other mods. But I digress....

Anyways, this was on the Battle of Tanaab map. It was space(yay!) and had a large spae station in the middle, surrounded by some asteroids. The station spawned Lambda shuttles and a Carrack Cruiser(which has the best view for the pilot. The front viewport is huge). The Rebels get a Nebulon-B Frigate, a few CR90 Corvettes, and some YT-Something or Other repair ships(they look like the Millenium Falcon, but the cockpit is in the middle, it's smaller, and it has a laser cannon on each side). The Empire gets some Carracks, which can carry a few TIE fighters and some Dreadnaught ships.

So, I was the Rebels. I spawned on the Millenium Falcon, which had landed on a landing platform on the station. The Rebel objective was to destroy three experimental TIE fighters.

The Falcon was completely abandoned, so I stepped off and entered the station. It's so funny how we can breath in space in this game.

As I entered the hallway leading to a lab where two of the fighters were, I practically fell out of my chair when my screen shook with a huge BOOM!

Inside the lab, smoke was already clearing from the destruction of one of the fighters. In the room was a guy named KoolAidKirby. He was holding a remote that detonated explosives to destroy the first TIE.

I threw grenades at the second, and did nothing but ruin the paint job. I said, "How do you destroy these things?". Kirby placed explosives at the base of the second fighter and stepped back. "Like so," he said, and the second TIE disappeared.

At this moment, we were joined by a second Rebel, whose name I can't seem to recall. We were on our way back to the Millenium Falcon, but found that it had disappeared.

After mentally cursing out whoever took our ride, Kirby said that we should get the Lambda shuttle on another platform. So we traversed the short hallways onti the platform. Amazingly, the shuttle was gone too!

I heard the whine of a TIE fighter engine passing over the station. I looked into the field of stars, trying to find the fighter. Instead, an Imperial Dreadnaught was positioned right over the station. I told my allies to step outside and look up. They didn't like this.

A black and grey ball was speeding right at us. Some jackass on the Dreadnaught was taking down an escape pod to try and kill us! How could he have been any more stupid? I had an A295 rifle, Kirby had a DL44 pistol, and the other Rebel got his hands on an enemy's E11 rifle. The sotrmtrooper dies within seconds of getting out of the pod.

A short while later, the Lambda respawned, but with an enemy in it. As the shuttle took off, we fired, but it zoomed off.

So we waited.

And waited.

And waited.

Finally, a ship appeared. But it was the shuttle that had taken off earlier(I recognized one of the tags) and it had three red names on it.

The shuttle landed on the platform, and three stormtroopers filed out and shot at us. The battle was quick, with no Rebel caualties.

The Millenium Falcon suddenly dropped onto the deck, and the second guy ran for it. At this point, the moron on the bottom turret of the Dreadnaught started firing. With bolts pinging off the metal, Kirby and I ran for the shuttle.

Now, this was back when I was a mouse-and-keyboard pilot. I fixed my joystick, which mysteriously stopped working, even when plugged in, but I was to be the pilot.

I held the down arrow, and the shuttle lifted off the deck. I released it and held the up arrow, and the shuttle blasted off.

"Where to?" I asked Kirby. "Anywhere," he replied. So I set off for the ISD Judicator, an immobile Star Destroy that acted as a spawn point for the Imperials. My plan was to hover outside the hanger bay and destroy the fighters -- and any unlucky Imperials -- when Kirby announced that we forgot the last TIE. So, still outside the hanger, I flipped the shuttle around and flew upside down along the botom of the Star Destroyer!

So after my stunt, I flew into the hanger for the space station, a long, tall, and wide corridor that cut straight through the middle. When I tried to land, I flipped the shuttle over(I'm only good at the flying part, not the landing part). When I tried to get out, I fell seven feet and died. Life sucks like that.

I respawned on a CR90. I took an escape pod and landed it in the hanger. I jumped out and, studidly, threw grenades at the TIE. Come on! I was desperate. The TIE was destroyed when the CR90, hovering outside the station, fired a turbolaser blast and vaporized the fighter. Our final objective was to destroy the comm dish on top of the station.

I went for the shuttle to try and make it out, but the trigger happy gunner on the corvette destroyed it. That idiot!

An enemy spawned right in front of me. Rather than shoot me, he entered my escape pod and moved it forward. He was trying to run me over!

Good thing pods can't turn that well on the ground. He sraped right past me and was blown to pieces by the CR90.l

After another enemy killed me, I respawned on the Frigate. I took an X-Wing out of the hanger and flew toward the top of the station. The Millenium Falcon had already started the fight, shooting missles at the comm dish. The gun turrets were focused on him, so I fired my proton torpedoes at it on two passes, damaging it. But on my third pass, I accidently crashed into the dish. I died, but my torpedoes and unintentional kamikaze had weakened it enough for the Millenium Falcon to destroy it. We won, but just barely.[/i]
Jagoff and lift weights.

Alcoholism- The new fad in todays society. Dont be left out! Get a free "How to drink your way through life!" tape with 2 proofs of purchase with every 24 pack of Budweiser.TM or
Bud-lite.TM
XboxLiveTag-IXISilencerIXI