Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 09:37 AM       
You can get 25 stars in galaxy in about 5 minutes.

Play the game before judging, homo.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 04:27 PM       
I keep trying, but this game is like Morrowind for me in that every time I give it another chance I hate it for the exact same reason I hated it last time.

Ok, it's not nearly as shitty or boring as Morrowind, but you get the idea.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 04:38 PM       
hey even i liked morrowind. are you broken?
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 04:43 PM       
WELCOME TO MORROWIND HERE TAKE THIS SWORD WHICH DOES NOT HIT ANYTHING 95% OF THE TIME AND WALK TO BALMORA AT A SPEED OF 2 MILES PER HOUR WHILE BEING MURDERED UNEXPECTEDLY AND HOURS AFTER YOU'VE SAVED WHICH WILL CAUSE YOU TO HAVE TO RE-TRAVEL THE SAME BORING COUNTRYSIDE AFTER WHICH THE STORY WILL NOT BE EXPLAINED TO YOU UNTIL YOU GO ON A MUNDANE ITEM HUNT THROUGH BORING DWARF RUINS
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 04:45 PM       
I must have re-installed that game 4 times. It's the slowest and most boring piece of shit ever and I don't get why anyone likes it.

Then again, some people think tentacle rape and decapitation is sexy, so whatever.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 04:46 PM       
see you didn't even get past balmora. i'd be having this conversation privately with you on aim, but you're not on

jerk
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 04:51 PM       
It's also worth noting that this is the same guy who found Cliff Racers to be deadly, rather than merely annoying.

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 04:54 PM       
My problem was that I was constantly running and any monster that hit me before I could kill it instantly crippled me and could stand around chicken stomping me at their leisure.

I don't do that anymore, but as a result it takes me 10 hours to go anywhere.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 04:54 PM       
It really irritates me that no one makes non-fantasy RPGs, I mean STALKER was decent but I think some kind of modern warfare themed RPG would be something I could really get into. Kind of like BF2 but with proper character development/modification and a persistent world.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 04:57 PM       
i personally always made a character that specialized in athletics and had the sign of the steed to get around the slowness problem

that and i used siltstriders

plus don't the later patches add quick travel for easy city-to-city travel? or am i misremembering
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 04:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMilitia View Post
It really irritates me that no one makes non-fantasy RPGs, I mean STALKER was decent but I think some kind of modern warfare themed RPG would be something I could really get into. Kind of like BF2 but with proper character development/modification and a persistent world.
what about fallout 3 man
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 04:59 PM       
Oh, yeah, I also play it unmodded, that might be part of the problem.

It's sort of stupid how the game is only good after you modify it extensively, though.
OH GOD
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 05:03 PM       
i play it unmodded too

just patched
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 05:05 PM       
I guess. The only mod I got was one that added a merchant who could actually afford to buy really expensive items from you so I could get rid of some Daedric stuff I found early on after a huge stroke of luck.

Almighty Samfucius
Samfucius is probably a spambot
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 01:03 AM       
hmmm... given the title of this thread, what can I say to make the maximum number of nerds angry with the minimum number of words... hmmm... I got it.

Final Fantasy SUCKS.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 01:16 AM       
GASP
#1 on the ignore list
Neen is probably a spambot
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 01:55 AM       
Yeah! Who doesn't like melodrama and androgyny?

Isn't that the reason people put it up there with the Legend of Zelda series?
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 02:31 AM       
fallout 1 and 2 is where it's at.
OH GOD
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 03:07 AM       
dude welcome to being me three years ago

or was it achimp and five, i can't remember

Last edited by executioneer : Jan 24th, 2008 at 03:09 AM. Reason: CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Jan 27th, 2008, 04:43 AM       
bering willie is great guys you should try it
OH GOD
Old Jan 27th, 2008, 05:01 AM       
hahaha

i was talking to s. fucious
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Jan 29th, 2008, 05:36 PM       
GTAIV in April. Get your pre-orders ready!

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 01:27 AM       
I don't want to. The same thing will happen that happened with smash bros brawl. It'll get delayed and I'll just be hurt again

That was very funny. Well done.
Danskjävlar!
Mintrude is probably a spambot
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 03:43 PM       
So, I got Super Mario Bros. 2 for the virtual console. What does everyone think of it? It's something of the black sheep of the mario games.
was never good
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 03:47 PM       
i've always liked it the best out of the NES mario games :<