Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Needs a dispencer here.
Noodles is probably a spambot
Old May 1st, 2008, 09:48 PM        It's the new Team Fortress Update
It's finally here, the upgrades for the medic and the new gamemode PayLoad (Along with map GoldMine!) The medic update has made ever server a clusterfuck of medics jumping around saying "Hey Heavy WHEn I über you use your fists!"
I got the Blutsuager (German for Vampire) And its really cool.
also i have found hundreds of servers that help you farm your (Nearly Impossable) new medic Achivements, but alot of times everyones in some kind of death match.
Also I found fellow mocker MicroShock in one of the servers blowing the shit out of the spawinging people as a heavy.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 1st, 2008, 09:54 PM       
You crazy kids. Now if only I could find my 360 copy.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old May 1st, 2008, 09:56 PM       
Sure, NOW I have medics lending a hand. Before, no one ever played the fucking medic.

Haven't reinstalled the game after my reformat, but the new, Free TF2 weekend starts Saturday, so maybe I'll reinstall then and check out the update.
Needs a dispencer here.
Old May 1st, 2008, 10:06 PM       
Medics only heal other medics so they can get Consulation.
Medics only heal heavies so they can get Blunt Trauma and Big Phage
Medics only heal Pyros for Areophage...(?)
Medics heal demomen so engies can set up alot of building so they can get medical Breakthrough
Medics expect you to get them Achivements
My Steam name is: DinoBurger
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 1st, 2008, 10:12 PM       
On the 360 version, that's all I played as, a single medic. And I healed everybody. Rarely were we competent enough to mount a Heavy-Medic team, but I was at the top of every leaderboard in terms of points, kills, and assists.
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old May 2nd, 2008, 12:00 PM       
I got the first gun--it's very, very useful.

I'm working on getting the other two, but I genuinely don't know how I'm going to achieve some of these. Uber LESS THAN A SECOND SECOND before a crit?

I had to cheat for a few of them--no matter how well I did, I couldn't get over 10,000 heal points, so I set up a suicidal demo on my friend's computer.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old May 3rd, 2008, 07:08 AM       
Yeah sounds pretty difficult. The achievements list is telling me my highest ever was about 5000 heal points in a life.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 4th, 2008, 07:27 AM       
man i didnt think i was any good at team fortress classic when i played it like eight years ago, but either i've improved or the general population has decreased skill or something because i don't do too terrible now

<3 heavy
Needs a dispencer here.
Old May 4th, 2008, 03:18 PM       
Wow, MicroShock sounds like spanish was his first language