Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Jan 24th, 2007, 10:04 PM       
i used to hang upside down on the monkey bars until i passed out. i got a three day reprieve from school because i hit the sandbox so hard it made my 1rst grade teacher almost faint. i dunno, the world made more sense to me upside down and i hated circle time
retrocool
Dire Flamingo is probably a spambot
Old Jan 24th, 2007, 10:40 PM       
Terra, your story was heartwarming.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 24th, 2007, 11:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schimid
I used to hide in the circular jean-display-things at department stores and giggle my little head off. My mom told me that if I did that, the pants would bite me, so I never did it again.

I took the meat out of hamburgers and just ate the hog dog meat without the bun until I was, I think, 12? 14? I stopped because it's super unfilling.

I was a dumb kid.
My mother told me the jean racks collapse all the time and a bunch of kids die that way all the time. :<
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Jan 24th, 2007, 11:14 PM       
Some older kids gave me acid on a camping trip when I was 13 and I took it, which in retrospect was kind of stupid, but I wanted them to like me.

I'm pretty sure I had done some much stupider things prior to that, but I can't remember...

I've been good since then, except when I can't remember.

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Jan 24th, 2007, 11:22 PM       
We used to blow up dead rabbits with blockbusters. It made a god awfull mess and smelled like shit.
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Jan 24th, 2007, 11:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra
i used to hang upside down on the monkey bars until i passed out. i got a three day reprieve from school because i hit the sandbox so hard it made my 1rst grade teacher almost faint. i dunno, the world made more sense to me upside down and i hated circle time
Why would you sleep at school?

I also chopped off my sisters betti spaghetti dolls heads and buried them at our old house. She found out and dug them up and buried them with their bodies 2 days later for a funeral.

Also when I was 2 at my Great Grandpas funeral I supposedly fell down and screamed shit like 3 times and the pastor guy stopped talking. I ran over to my parents wondering what I did wrong.

Oh yeah and the last thing I can think of now was at my old neighbor hood I was asked by a lady with my friend to take down her deck. I was like 7. So we knocked off all the rails that hold the banister. Then I got the cops called on me and my parents had to pay a 300 dollar fine. My friend got off scott free. Asshole.
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Jan 25th, 2007, 01:02 AM       
In grade 1, I peed my pants when I was on top of this playground

Also, when I was young, I was at this golf course, and after seeing one of those golf carts , I wanted to drive one. Apparently, I nearly ran into my grandfather and hit a tree.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 25th, 2007, 01:23 AM       
I spit milk out of my nose at some lady because i was dared to.

I pushed some kid off of the jungle gym (or maybe it was me who got pushed off, can't remember) because he said he was going to be the green ninja turtle.
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Jan 25th, 2007, 10:02 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodles
YOu squeezed them to death?
yes. but it was an accident. it was my first experience with death. i was about four, and i blamed it on my little brother.

when i was in kindergarten, a little boy told me to say the first part of "dictionary," which i did, having no idea it was a bad word. my teacher made me go sit in the little curtained time-out cubicle. i still didn't know what i did wrong.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jan 25th, 2007, 10:17 AM       
I decided I could run away from home and live off a nearby pear tree.

I don't know why I wanted to run away as home life was pretty good, I guess I just heard too many famous 5 audio books.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Jan 25th, 2007, 10:46 AM       
I poked a dog poo with a stick and smelled the poo-ish end of the stick real good. I threw up.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 25th, 2007, 11:06 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeldasbiggestfan

Oh yeah and the last thing I can think of now was at my old neighbor hood I was asked by a lady with my friend to take down her deck. I was like 7. So we knocked off all the rails that hold the banister. Then I got the cops called on me and my parents had to pay a 300 dollar fine. My friend got off scott free. Asshole.
I don't get this. Was the lady pulling the greatest caper of all time? Why didn't you explain that she told you to? Did SHE call the cops?
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Jan 25th, 2007, 12:17 PM       
Hey guys one time when i was a kid i was under 18, what a dumb thing to do right

Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Jan 25th, 2007, 07:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacks
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeldasbiggestfan

I don't get this. Was the lady pulling the greatest caper of all time? Why didn't you explain that she told you to? Did SHE call the cops?
No the landlord did because... I dont know. All I know is that my parents said to not knock the deck down when I moved here and I got pissed off at them for awhile.
Forum Virgin
corpexec44 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 27th, 2007, 12:22 AM       
When I was 12 we took one of my friends moms maxi pads and put ketchup and mustard on it and attached it to his neighbors front door. We were complete a-holes and lucky we didn't get a serious assbeating :/
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 27th, 2007, 12:49 AM       
one time my cousin and i put a ziploc bag full of gasoline on a old log back in the woods and set some lit matches below it and then shot it with bb guns, then (we thought) put it out

man, did we have to haul a lot of buckets of water out there when all that smoke started!!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 27th, 2007, 01:01 AM       
lol at the matches thing with a bb gun.

A friend and i were trying to shoot a match to light it on fire once, but I got tired of it so i went inside to get a drink. When I came back outside he was standing like two feet away from it and trying to shoot it. he shot and about 20 feet away we heard glass shattering. We told him he shot the window out and he said, "No it hit the garage" and my other friend and me were all, "NO YOU SHOT THE WINDOW OUT" and he was all "Oh shit!"
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 27th, 2007, 01:01 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schimid
I used to hide in the circular jean-display-things at department stores and giggle my little head off. My mom told me that if I did that, the pants would bite me, so I never did it again.
that made me laugh because i used to do the same thing

i went up to a black lady at a super market and called her Oprah

i asked my mom what "masturbate" meant. i thought it had to do with super heroes for some reason

i ate laundry detergent
BANNED

Old Jan 27th, 2007, 01:02 AM       
yea i used to hide in those circle things and collect those plastic clothes pins that are usually all over the stores but especially under those circle clothes racks and then i would make a necklace with them or throw them at my sister or we would have some type of competition involving who could get the most.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 27th, 2007, 01:06 AM       
oh one time i threw one of our cats into a steaming bathtub. it died, but i didnt find that out till i was 15. i guess i just assumed my mom gave it away
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Jan 27th, 2007, 05:48 AM       
RONGI HOW COULD YOU

YOU ARE A MONSTER

RONGI
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 27th, 2007, 09:46 AM       
why would your cat die if thrown into a bathtub
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Jan 27th, 2007, 11:23 AM       
he was a little kitten and i guess the water was so hot is scalded him to death

just thinking about this makes me sick
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Jan 27th, 2007, 11:23 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jixby Phillips
RONGI HOW COULD YOU

YOU ARE A MONSTER

RONGI
it was an accident i thought the kitty wanted to swim around i was like 5 years old
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Jan 27th, 2007, 11:43 AM       
thats heartbreaking

I want to mail you a cat now, smothering sadness in kittens helps anything.