Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2009, 03:37 AM       
same to you, jackass.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2009, 08:43 AM       
I just got a spam email with the title:

WE ARE GIVING OUT GIANT COCKS

...it's the sort of thing you can't help but try and picture.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old May 19th, 2009, 09:32 AM       
Having watched the trailer to Tom Cruise's award winning film Last Samurai several times I feel qualified to continue this discussion.

Basically Samurai were these guys in olden times with swords that would cleave jerks in twain with a single swipe. They also launched a rocket that went all the way to the moon.
I think Tom Cruise was based on a historical figure of the same name that was in charge of all the samurai or something. After the film he went on to create the Kobra Kai school of Karate which was featured in the Oscar nominated film Karate Kid.

Hope this helps clear up some of the confusion.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2009, 09:43 AM       
heh heh heh.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2009, 10:07 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
The mongols ruled a lot of people it doesn't make those people asian. That's ridiculous. Germany and russia both ruled poland at some point so you might really be german russian and mongolian.

Okay i'm going to say that irish people are all actually frogs who can leap 7,0000000 feeet and native americans were actually irish people who made lucky leaps (thats why four leaf clovers have such a reputation as being lucky; the people carrying these were the ones who survived the leap and didn't land in the ocean or have their bodies crushed or accidently go into space). I have some irish ancestors and some native american ancestors (supposedly) so you should believe what I'm saying even though the facts are against it

I might be a lot of things but I know I'm not a jerk. That ancestry seems to be taken up entirely by you.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old May 19th, 2009, 10:32 AM       
You must've missed the memo - on the internet you have to be a jerk to everyone or you're no better than a noob, newb or worst of all nub.

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2009, 10:43 AM       
I checked my internet folder. I did miss the jerk memo. Plain as day.

Now I have all my ducks in one barrel and all my jerks in one kahljorn.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old May 19th, 2009, 11:33 AM       
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old May 19th, 2009, 01:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMilitia View Post
You must've missed the memo - on the internet you have to be a jerk to everyone or you're no better than a noob, newb or worst of all nub.

IN THE INTERNET THERE IS NO LAW
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2009, 01:22 PM       
Don't forget the memo for pussies: if somebody says something retarded, ignore it and give them hugs. Internet people have feelings too. Also, if somebody says something which opposes you don't forget to cry about it.

Jesus, here I am taking up the noble duty of informing you cuntswabs whatswhat and you shit all over it. WHOS THE ASSHOLE?

ps only assholes answer rhetorical questions
SKATASTIC
Old May 19th, 2009, 01:48 PM       
Sounds like you need a hug little lady.
BANNED

Old May 19th, 2009, 02:04 PM       
hugs from flaming homosexuals are laden with lust and sexual innuendo. You'd probably just try to grab my ass or something.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 19th, 2009, 02:46 PM       
who gave kahl the amphetamine? :/
SKATASTIC
Old May 19th, 2009, 04:04 PM       
I don't know but he sure sounds cranky and whiny though.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old May 19th, 2009, 04:09 PM       
The truth about samurai is somewhere between Tadao and MM: they weren't actually any good at swordplay, but that was because they could chop people in half with a single strike. As such, little effort was put into developing a followup in case the target avoided the attack.

The real trouble came when explorers from the west arrived. At that time, the samurai were still experimenting with ways to add a second strike to their arsenal, and they were worried that they wouldn't be able to come up with one before the Europeans came in force. That's when they all decided, as a people, to start acting as though the samurai were the most feared swordsmen not just in the land, but in the entire world. The Europeans were inclined to believe them after a handful of Japanese took them to a bamboo grove to watch samurai chop down several bamboo trees with a single slash (the Europeans didn't realize that the trees were actually hollow).

But here's the most interesting part of that story: years later, Taigong Shin, the man who first proposed the idea of fooling the Europeans, left Japan to live in America. In his remaining years, he compiled his disinformation tactics into a discipline he called "PR" and passed them down to his sole disciple: Will Rogers.

teacup of sunshine
Old May 19th, 2009, 04:41 PM       
I was not a samurai, and I don't know any samurais, so I have no useful input.

If you want to know about being sick a lot and making dumb pictures out of food, I'm your girl.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2009, 04:50 PM       
SKATASTIC
Old May 19th, 2009, 05:00 PM       
Need a 10,000 Volt Ghost Dog picture.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2009, 05:14 PM       
hehehe
BANNED

Old May 19th, 2009, 05:50 PM       
Yea. To cut something in half with one strike requires a certain type of technique. The sword isn't just swung like a baseball bat. There is a certain way to do it. Pretty much to cut or slice or chop at all requires a technique. That is why they are called cuts, slices, chops and not just HACKing away at something.
I'm sure samurais at least learned those basic moves.

All this over my opinion that the samurais in kurosawa's films don't impress me
BANNED

Old May 19th, 2009, 05:52 PM       
and fuck you idiots. Sorry I'm making fun of your precious vagina-antics. Why don't you go whine about it on a message board for pussies.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 19th, 2009, 05:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
Pretty much to cut or slice or chop at all requires a technique.
BANNED

Old May 19th, 2009, 05:55 PM       

rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
rolleyes
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old May 19th, 2009, 05:56 PM       
Martin Yan is pretty goddamn dangerous you have to admit.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 19th, 2009, 05:58 PM       
He must be a Chinese Samurai!