Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 28th, 2009, 11:28 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Hahaha I just got an email saying they are gonna publish my zombie walk.
Congratulations T. I learned something new today. Never mind if it's inappropriate, rude, or downright nasty.

(That was a compliment.)
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 28th, 2009, 11:35 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
urban dictionary did not assist me.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=zombie%20walk

definition #4

VOTE IT UP!
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 28th, 2009, 12:50 PM       
Nice. Voted.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 28th, 2009, 12:57 PM       
You better vote it up Shrub, I made it just for you.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old May 28th, 2009, 12:58 PM       
Man, I appear to be late.

Oops.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 28th, 2009, 01:09 PM       
That's ok, when I get done with you you won't be able to go very far.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old May 28th, 2009, 01:14 PM       
S******.

But once I've recovered, its my turn.
Thrills and Oblongs
Old May 28th, 2009, 01:15 PM       
WHAT! Why the hell is that beeped?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 28th, 2009, 01:22 PM       
can't say nigg er.

I already told you, that strap on is not going up my ass.
Thrills and Oblongs
Old May 28th, 2009, 01:29 PM       
Then up your nose it is!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 28th, 2009, 01:42 PM       
I shall have to stretch out my septum hole then.
Thrills and Oblongs
Old May 28th, 2009, 01:48 PM       
But blood makes a great lubricant!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 28th, 2009, 01:51 PM       
Deal, but the dildo has to be Japanese size.
Thrills and Oblongs
Old May 28th, 2009, 01:54 PM       
Ok. Wouldn't want to kill you. That would ruin the rest of the manouver.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 28th, 2009, 01:58 PM       
I'm gonna practice on hookers so that I can turn you into the perfect zombie.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 28th, 2009, 02:01 PM       
Can I donate to the Tadao's Zombie fundraiser instead?
Thrills and Oblongs
Old May 28th, 2009, 02:02 PM       
Should I dress up first, or you gonna tear my clothes for me?

Silly question.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 28th, 2009, 02:07 PM       
No no, foreplay is everything. The tearing of clothes, the bloody scratches, the carefully placed bruises. Just makes sure you stay out of the sun.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 28th, 2009, 02:55 PM       
Eeeggghh. Thanks for proving that you & I were never meant to be, Tadao.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 28th, 2009, 02:57 PM       
Hehe, one self loathing day you'll want it. Thank god for you it goes away after a day.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 28th, 2009, 03:42 PM       
I'm fairly certain that in my state a donkey punch would be pretty lethal, so I'm gonna have to pass.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 28th, 2009, 03:53 PM       
If youre already dizzy than I won't have to punch you in the back of the head.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 28th, 2009, 06:09 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 28th, 2009, 06:40 PM       
Well done, Rankeri.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 28th, 2009, 06:45 PM       
Such sweet message board fondling