Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 01:42 PM       
It's got that right on the cusp of the decade feel to it.
Level 29 ♂
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 01:52 PM       

Goddamn vague nostalgia rush
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 03:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post

FUCK THIS ASSHOLE. THAT AIN'T HOW IT HAPPENED.
That's an awesome 10,000 Volt Ghost toy though.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 04:28 PM       
I think this is my favorite video of all time:

Level 29 ♂
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 09:35 PM       

bronies.mpg
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 11:05 PM       
fuck ponies and fuck them.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 11:12 PM       
oh god i could only listen to like 30 seconds of that guys voice

anyone care to sum up
Level 29 ♂
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 11:18 PM       
group of bronies to to pizza hut, annoy cashier, show her their pony figurines, sing winter wrap up during the entire walk, generally are terrible
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 11:38 PM       
urgh some people
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 01:18 AM       
This guy has some really beautiful photography with these guys.

PS: R.I.P. Apache jumper!!
Prepare for time warp.
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 01:29 AM       
I heard you can tame those guys, I always see them and don't fuck with them though because I'm not sure.

Anyone ever see one of these:

FUCK THEM. They are apparently common around these parts. I caught one once, threw it in the toilet and shit on him.

(try muting and playing to other music too)
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 01:46 AM       
I don't think you can really tame them. They can get used to you but I think it's primarily learning to handle them. They can't really learn anything and prodding them just comes off as intrusion. I remember playing with a jumping spider when I was younger, it bit my brother and I don't remember how it ended up like that. Note, this isn't me.

Wait, shit. These should be in the zoo thread.
OH GOD
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 03:43 AM       
jumping spiders are the best kind of bug i'm pretty sure I've seen that video before
Level 29 ♂
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 07:26 PM       

is this funny or not
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 09:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
I heard you can tame those guys, I always see them and don't fuck with them though because I'm not sure.

Anyone ever see one of these:

FUCK THEM. They are apparently common around these parts. I caught one once, threw it in the toilet and shit on him.

(try muting and playing to other music too)
Fuck fuck fuck. Was reading this thread on my touch screen
OH GOD
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 01:25 AM       
did you drop it in horror
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 10:09 AM       
No, I continued to use it...IN HORROR THOUGH.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 05:48 AM       

this is why America is the greatest country
Prepare for time warp.
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 06:14 AM       
WOOOO. WOOOO LOL HEE HEE HA HA HAHAHAAA
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 03:47 PM       
HE IS THE HERO THAT GOTHAM DESERVES
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 12:59 PM       

Can't wait til this comes back.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 09:34 PM       

double youtube post time
Prepare for time warp.
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 10:15 AM       
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

fuck this cat
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 02:36 AM       

A pokemon parody by a couple of the people behind Adventure Time. It's about farting discreetly.