Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 06:39 PM       
I bet crazy Harry would give this movie two thumbs up if he could.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 07:03 PM       
Hey Harry! I know you only have 1 hour at the internet cafe to commit identity theft, but I really enjoyed your summation of my life. You have touched this paper heart. Please reply when you can and I'll send you 12 Cents a day. I've never owned a a human before and it's all the rage in my country.
Creepy Old Fart
JediScum is probably a spambot
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 07:10 PM       
YO! HARRY!

Whup me up a toasted bagel with cream cheese...

(looks at Tadao and Dr.Boogie)

MAKE THAT 3 BAGELS and tell Mel to kiss mah grits... NOOOOTCH!!!!

You ever watch "Alice"?

That shit was funny as hell...
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 11:21 PM       
(high fives jediscum)

That was very funny. Well done.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 03:01 PM       
(nut kicks jediscum)
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 03:13 PM       
(low fives JediScum's nuts) How you like that?
He speaks truth!
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 08:08 PM       
you guys are nasty and gi joes were cool 10 years ago

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 3rd, 2008, 05:13 PM       
Hey Harry!
I saw you log in the next day. I have even given you time to reply. Now I am calling you out for the coward you are. I bet you hide in the shack with the women while the real men are parading in the street, machetes and heads held high. Do the women comfort you and tell you that someday you might become a warrior? I doubt it, I bet they make you cook the food while they drool over the real men in the streets. What gang did you join?

Westpoint
Organization of
Monrovians
Against
Manhood

I knew I smelled a coward.
Forum Virgin
CanzoHarry is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 11:24 AM        My dear brother
The god's have blessed me! I am coming to Americain in 2 months! And you my dearest and cleverest brother we shall meet!

I will be staying on the East coasts in New York City! I am staying on Jerome Avenue in Bronx with my couisins. I am so happy and am so blessed. My first time in USA

I can not wait to witness you courageousness first hand my dear brother

Everyone on the site tell me that you think this brave man should meet old CanzoHarry in person in a place where it is just the two of us

This shall be so grand.

Where are you living and what is your name man? Wait und relax I understand your power comes from your anonomous my brother. SO please send it to me in Private Message. This is not for benift of all these people and your imaginary pride on i-Mockery.com. This is benifit for you when you are alone and there is no one to impress. This is for your own soul. My word I keep your information for myself. I would dare not cut your locks mighty Sampson.

Everyone give Tedao lots of respect He going to meet Harry!

This place is make believe
land of masks
I liberate you my sweet wife

I teach you play blood fire

I will have car
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 01:45 PM       
Harry, I'm putting you on my buddy list, that's how awesome you are.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 04:32 PM       
You're such a puppet Harry. Dance for for me.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 04:51 PM       
Let's see... after you threaten me with violence, I believe your next move is to call me a coward? Harry, you're running in circles. You've done this the first time, and again in your second post.

This is a huge compliment. I shall wear you like a crown. Very few people get a threat that someone is going to fly over from another country and take time to fight them.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 05:35 PM       
I think that happens every five seconds on the internet, chump.

But CanzoHarry has style, he has flash, and I think he's got what it takes

To got to your house, eat your children, kill your women, burn your fields, rape your horses, and take your stock options

All of which I want pictures of, Harry. Don't let me down.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 05:54 PM       
What color lipstick are you going to wear to meet Harry?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 6th, 2008, 05:04 PM       
Ok Harry, I will dumb things down for you. I am now a Japanese Yakuza! Yay!!!!

I will fly you out to Japan. I need to pick up a new batch of whores anyways. Is blood fire available on Wii? Oh yeah, you don't have things like electricity and toilets. Please keep you infected blood away from me, I don't care how many virgins you raped, it isn't a cure for Aids.

Edit : As far as giving you my name...

Spoilers!
Forum Virgin
CanzoHarry is probably a spambot
Old Mar 8th, 2008, 09:38 AM       
Grislygus
I must apologize for my wife. So times she speaks out of turn. I hope you are not offended by this. I will not let you down. EVER
Tadao
As for you my dear. It gives me pain to see you in strugle. No matter how many times you change your avatar and speak to shock your impact on i-mockery is gone. You have an oppurtunity to meet CanzoHarry and give credit to all the things you've ever written on i-Mockery forum, yet you refuse. I never said violence. I just want to sit you down watch Canzo Empyrean and then teach you to be a good wife. perhaps I even take you back to Monrovia and show you off.
that is all
I am very sad for you now
Goodbye everyone
*I will check my private messages one in a while to see if you become man

'the atavist runs faster on 4 feet'
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 8th, 2008, 11:33 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 28th, 2009, 06:24 AM       
I haven't been deaded yet.