Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 25th, 2005, 05:50 PM       
he probably made them about himself so he would feel better or to get attention. Retarded people aren't beyond shit like that, or below it.. depending on how you're looking at it.
On a side note, my girlfriend used to work with retards, taming the tards as she calls it, and there was one named Alpha and Omega. That was his literal birthname. For some reason that always made me laugh. Gods puts together puzzles and glues together macoroni houses(then eats them) with 20 other glue-eatting-gobblers.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Jul 25th, 2005, 06:34 PM       
I just now made a poopie.

Wherever you go, there you are.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jul 25th, 2005, 10:29 PM       
hahahaha oh man...him being retarded explains a lot of that shit but I still find it fucking hilarious

That was very funny. Well done.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 26th, 2005, 06:38 PM       
Retarded people can be funny. Usually they don't have any choice in the matter, either. Born comedians.
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Jul 26th, 2005, 07:04 PM       
Did he circle all of the elementary school companions that he's raped, murdered and ditched somewhere or something?

I was 100% sure it was some Jixby Phillips type guy making a joke page until you brought attention to those pictures. That page makes me sad. ;_;
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 09:21 AM       
I was thinking about this the other day and had to dig it up. Looks like the links all still work, but he somehow hasn't had his big break yet

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 10:34 AM       
That's ridiculous. I like how his most favorite movies are coming out soon.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 12:58 PM       
this guy sure built himself a great life

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
The Wolf
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 06:42 PM       
http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_pe...d.cgi?IMDb5000

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 07:30 PM       
If you sign it multiple times does it make the petition more invalid?
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 07:30 PM       
i assume he wrote thosse 365 signatures each every day for a year

BANNED

Old Aug 17th, 2010, 09:27 PM       
he has the support of the president

Quote:
George W. Bush Best of wish & good luck Edmund. George W. Bush
i love how he has actors sign his shit and they all say the same shit, "NON-FAN AND HATERS" "HEY MAN" "GOOD LUCK TO #1 beST ACTOR" "BEST OF WISH"

Quote:
326.R. L. Stine Goosebumps cast a spell upon children by transforming even the most reluctant students into avid readers. Despite the fact that almost every book has a different collection of characters, the series has one common element that kids can't get enough of: THE AUTHOR! Oh sorry about, I was talking about my Goosebumps Books. Hi Edmund, I know you like Goosebumps Book and shows. The best is yet to come, Are you ready for a scare? Ahhhhhhhh! It great that you are back, Edmund and i hope you could be in my next Goosebumps movie in the future. Good Luck To You Edmund!!!!! I hope you not scare of a the big bad wolf or a Evil Dummy. Best Of Wish Forever! R. L. Stine
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 11:01 PM       
I was thinking about this guy like a month or two ago, wondering what ever happened to him, and why he wasn't an internet sensation yet.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2010, 11:24 AM       

.Agent Bob Brown

Since i known Edmund, He is a good actor and a great singer. Please don't joke on him or call bad name or i will arrest you all. Thank You. And for you Edmund, Best of wish and good luck forever. All of us from the U.S. Federal Government. Good luck to you, Agent Bob Brown

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 18th, 2010, 12:40 PM       
dude needs to start vlogging

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
taco loving zombie
Old Aug 18th, 2010, 02:20 PM       
this guy is awesome he finds ways of kissing his own ass lovely

BANNED

Old Aug 19th, 2010, 08:42 AM       
Quote:
dude needs to start vlogging
I WAS THINKING IF THERES ONE reASON HE HASNT BECOME FAMOUS ITS BECAUSE WE CANT HEAR HIM SAY, "BEST OF WISH"
The Wolf
Old Aug 19th, 2010, 08:54 AM       
I wish he had a demo reel

Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 08:43 PM       
This guy is definitely mentally useless. He has the same awkward pose, shy/blank face, and odd clothes in all his pictures.
That said, Jesus Christ this is creepy/hilarious.
EDIT:

Oh lawl.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 23rd, 2010, 02:59 PM       
Too much time on his hands, he has.
You may already be there.
BANNED

Old Aug 23rd, 2010, 08:34 PM       
A DOWNIE FROM DOWNEY?
SKATASTIC
Old Aug 24th, 2010, 12:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
I wonder if he knows about IP addresses.
taco loving zombie
Old Aug 24th, 2010, 07:52 PM       
some of this signatures are pure gold

Yah...I the freak. I let Edmund touch me in my no-no place, and then I kiss Edmund no-no place. He no actor, but he like boy like me. Edmund a faker, but he touch me nice.