Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Roasted four kumquats.
Slick Willy is probably a spambot
Old Jan 18th, 2008, 09:16 PM        ... wow.
anybody seen the trailers for teeth? is this supposed to be a comedy? or geniune? because seriously, vagina teeth? i can understand how the first few victims would be terrified, but eventually everyone will be all 'dude, don't hit her, she's got vagina teeth' until eventualy her self esteem is ruined because her boobs and face no longer serve to counteract her GODDAMNED VAGINA TEETH. this movie is a huge joke in my theatre tech class. no one will go to the grid or beam alone for fear of being attacked by vagina teeth.
Ringmonster
J. Tithonus Pednaud is probably a spambot
Old Jan 18th, 2008, 09:40 PM       
A vagina with teeth, the vagina dentata, is a really old fable. Pretty much ancient actually but there was a great deal of interest in the idea in Europe in the 1700's. The myth also developed independently in the folklore of Native Americans.

There is actually a female anti-rape condom based on the idea. Little barbs tear the attackers tackle to shreds.

Nice....

Ever see the movie The Killer Condom?
Roasted four kumquats.
Slick Willy is probably a spambot
Old Jan 18th, 2008, 09:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Tithonus Pednaud View Post
A vagina with teeth, the vagina dentata, is a really old fable. Pretty much ancient actually but there was a great deal of interest in the idea in Europe in the 1700's. The myth also developed independently in the folklore of Native Americans.

There is actually a female anti-rape condom based on the idea. Little barbs tear the attackers tackle to shreds.

Nice....

Ever see the movie The Killer Condom?
oh fuck, that is badass. 'bout time parasites like them rapists got what's coming to 'em. OUCH.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 18th, 2008, 10:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Tithonus Pednaud View Post

You forgot the part where it can only be removed by a doctor too!

The movie looks like poo though.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 01:01 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethomas View Post
Vagina Dentata, what a wonderful phrase.
Vagina Dentata, ain't no passin' craze.
D:
Creepy Old Fart
JediScum is probably a spambot
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 11:12 PM       
Killer Condom... That was a Troma film, yeah?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 12:45 AM       
yes and h.r. giger did the design for the monstors
Space Viking Repo Man
Zbu Manowar is probably a spambot
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 02:17 AM       
Vaginal barbs?

Okay, just arm women with guns. Seriously, that's just creepy. Nazi-style creepy.
Creepy Old Fart
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 03:19 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
yes and h.r. giger did the design for the monstors
leave it to Giger to scare people away from space travel, women and the Dead Kennedys.
Zombie Basher
Dr. Octogonopus is probably a spambot
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 01:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbu Manowar View Post
Vaginal barbs?

Okay, just arm women with guns. Seriously, that's just creepy. Nazi-style creepy.
Well, the barbs would be a bit more effective. The guy won't be getting any action for a long time if ever again, and it gives a healthy amount of ownage.
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 02:03 PM       
And it makes the woman more likely to be murdered after the act, as well!

Zombie Basher
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 02:07 PM       
I dunno, I'd be freaking out pretty good if my dick got shredded. At least long enough for her to get away.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 02:28 PM       
Not exactly surprised at how many people here are all "YEAH THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA! TAKE THAT, RAPISTS!!!". Reeeeeeally hope they experience the reason for the condom's delay to reach the market firsthand when some vindictive ex-girlfriend or something puts it on. Don't get me wrong, my room doesn't have RAPE banners or anything, but this is just a horrifyingly bad idea.

That was very funny. Well done.
Zombie Basher
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 02:31 PM       
... huh, I hadn't thought of that. Good point. Of course, you could just say the same thing about knives and guns.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 03:16 PM       
The barbed rape defense condom was made specifically for parts of the world where rape and venereal diseases are bit more common place.
I don't think it makes the woman more likely to be killed. Most guys I know (and I know some REALLLL scumbags) would be more concerned about their dick than anything else. It only takes a second or two to get away and fish hooks in a rapists' dick would be great distraction. It may however lead to more gang rape since it'd only effect the first attacker.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 03:49 PM       
I appreciate the thought behind it, but just like you know some real scumbags, I know some real bitches who might abuse something like that. It's really not something that I want distributed anywhere. Even if it's designed for a certain part of the world, I don't think it would be too hard to acquire some and that's when the trouble begins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Octogonopus View Post
... huh, I hadn't thought of that. Good point. Of course, you could just say the same thing about knives and guns.
Yeah, but those aren't as easily concealable as a female condom and I'd imagine that sometimes it would be easier for a woman to claim to be raped than it is to just go shoot or stab someone and make a plausible story.

Egg
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 03:56 PM       
I think I know some of those bitches too, I get what you're saying. I guess we'll just have to hope Customs keeps rifling through everyone's packages. I don't think they're legal here, but hey, when has legality stopped anyone?
The Wolf
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 04:00 PM       
True enough. A lot of my fear probably stems from being really hungover and horrified at the thought of barbs dug into my penis. It's not something I can fathom right now.

I do wanna see this movie though

Zombie Basher
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 04:13 PM       
Ughhhh I can see all of your points. It's a shame that people would stoop to any of those levels.
Creepy Old Fart
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 04:41 PM       
If vaginas had teeth, would an ordinary Colgate brand brush work or would ya need something special?
Zombie Basher
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 04:44 PM       
.... that is a brilliant point. I imagine it might be like... colgate brand vagisil would be needed?
Egg
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 04:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by JediScum View Post
If vaginas had teeth, would an ordinary Colgate brand brush work or would ya need something special?
There's always the Oral B electric!
Zombie Basher
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 04:47 PM       
XD
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 05:02 PM       
Please never use that smiley again around here

Zombie Basher
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 06:41 PM