Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 8th, 2011, 06:36 PM       
PM ME THE DEETS

u dont have to make her jealous, i just want a friend
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 8th, 2011, 08:11 PM       
HES GONNA POST PICTURES OF THAT SLUTTY REDHEAD ON YOUR FACEBOOK
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 8th, 2011, 08:21 PM       
haha, I just realized that I randomized my password last night because facebook has not only been a distraction but it's the only way I can stop myself from checking the chicks page 10 times a day...

sorry 10k... ill holla at u wen i get bak on.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 8th, 2011, 08:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
HES GONNA POST PICTURES OF THAT SLUTTY REDHEAD ON YOUR FACEBOOK
thats a great idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
haha, I just realized that I randomized my password last night because facebook has not only been a distraction but it's the only way I can stop myself from checking the chicks page 10 times a day...

sorry 10k... ill holla at u wen i get bak on.
How dare you get my hopes up.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Nov 8th, 2011, 08:52 PM       
So wait; the girl you went out with just dropped you? Son, that just means you dodged a bullet. Do you really want to spend your life with a woman who is apparently capable of just walking away from the guy she spent a year of her life with, and not even look back?
Also she looks like this girl I knew in high school who had like three kids before she graduated, so there's that
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 8th, 2011, 08:58 PM       
This thread has been going on too long. I may need to kill myself.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Nov 8th, 2011, 09:12 PM       
Try to do it where it'll traumatize the maximum amount of people
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 8th, 2011, 09:15 PM       
A full church.
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Nov 8th, 2011, 09:18 PM       
Black Friday Walmart
Prepare for time warp.
Old Nov 8th, 2011, 09:30 PM       
someone got stabbed one year over a spot in line when I was waiting in line at bestbuy in 08. Im pretty sure black friday customers are pretty desensitized.

go to elementary school
pull fire alarm
kill self in front of crowd of evacuated students
???
profit
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 8th, 2011, 09:37 PM       
Move that bus
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 8th, 2011, 09:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Move that bus
Prepare for time warp.
Old Nov 8th, 2011, 09:45 PM       
WHY CANT I GIVE PIKCLE
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 8th, 2011, 10:39 PM       
in a fight with robert blake
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 05:45 PM       
Steamroller in a daycare
Five dollars says that's going to be an Adult Swim show by next year
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 06:08 PM       
Make sure the steamroller has dr dre and busta rhymes on it too.
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 07:12 PM       
And is reused via flash animation like everything else
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 10:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
:gloat
I was saying that you can't be sure of anything at that stage, you oaf.

Still don't know if it was this new guy that caused her to break up with him.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 11:35 PM       
Oaf? What is this, the 1940s? You want to mix in a 'lummox' while you are at it? How about a 'buffoon'? Your insults belong in a cartoon where a misshapen longshoreman fights a different mishapen longshoreman over the rights to date a skinny unattractive frump of a woman.

Oaf

Your lack of creativity is at best laughable, but it is also a pathetic tell that the best cover up you could create for how glaringly obvious it is you know nothing of women and relationships is 'oaf'. Way to be, chump
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 11:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
I was saying that you can't be sure of anything at that stage, you oaf.
And go back, reread what you really said, cause this revisionist history of your posts is not going to cut it. Go ahead, really, I even quoted your post in the ":gloat" post, so click that little arrow if you are lazy, what you said was there and what I quoted just now (the thing you claimed you said) are not the same thing.

You could at least not flat out lie when you are trying to justify the inner workings of your weak mind.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 03:06 AM       
YOU SAY THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS LOVE, BUT I SEE IT BLOSSOMING BETWEEN ZHUKOV AND PENTEGARN.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 07:49 AM       
Shut up Pentegarn.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 04:02 PM       
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 05:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Shut up Pentegarn.

As I said, unoriginal, uninspired, untalented. You fail in every way there is to fail in life Zhukov.

Suicide sometimes is the answer you know, get the post birth abortion your mom should have gotten and do the world a favor
Prepare for time warp.
Old Nov 11th, 2011, 12:34 AM       
UPDATE

I did coke. I don't think it's for me but it looks like it's going to be free if I ever want it. Also, bunch of chick who want my dick. felt good telling them im not interested. felt the vaginas pulsate with rage.

also, ex gf who is gorgeous and wont stop talking about me and my dick said she wants to fly out and stay with me for a month.

i said do it.

shes doing it.

i feel like im out of the love state of mind and it no longer bothers me to think about her back in another relationship.

everything went bitter then excremented.

money spent