Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 12:20 AM       
I guess that Studio8 guy was sort of quasi-famous

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 12:21 AM       
I just don't hate the guy. I thought I would... I actually don't mind him. What I'm saying is, I don't see why he would have a big ED page.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 12:23 AM       
whoa guys gotta run I need to comb my '50s salesman hair

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 12:23 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Is that the White Ninja guy?
Close, Dr McNinja
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 12:24 AM       
because being an unashamed furry on the internet makes you a easy target for harassment

and if there's one thing ED likes, it's easy targets
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 12:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
because being an unashamed furry on the internet makes you a easy target for harassment

and if there's one thing ED likes, it's easy targets
Ah, that makes perfect sense. So who run ED? 4Chan?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 12:30 AM       
MASTER BLASTER RUN ED
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 12:33 AM       
Sorry, I've been out of the flame scene for a long time. You have to go slow for me. Where would I go to make a scene to piss of Master Blaster?
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 12:34 AM       
i'm actually just trying to help you tadao. I think that a wii is fun n all, but I just don't want you buying one thinking that it is a reasonable substitute for anything that would be considered therapy.

Two nintendo fanboys on here will cut throats to make you believe otherwise.

I have nothing against the wii, I just like seeing people get their panties in a bind over not buying one for X reason. It is very amusing.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 12:34 AM       
HANG ON, ESU! YOU DON'T PART YOUR HAIR ON THE SIDE.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 12:36 AM       
Yeah, because me and Chojin weren't the first people to point out that the wii might not be the best choice for staying fit.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 12:37 AM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 12:39 AM       

We can still be enemies right?
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 12:41 AM       
Not intentionally, but it happens sometimes

Check your "milhouse" folder for my picture with the message to Sam

Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 12:43 AM       
Yeah, one out of three? Not conclusive.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 12:54 AM       
GW I just typed a preeeeetttyyy long paragraph about how you are stupid, but then I realized that I put in too much effort into a rebuttal for your HILARIOUS PATRICK PHOTOSHOP X2

Cut the hair out of your face, stop eating wii controllers, and get out of chojin's asshole. This will make you a better person. Promise.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 12:59 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post
GW ...Cut the hair out of your face
I was actually thinking earlier that GW needs to grow her hair out, but then I'm not from Texas.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 01:00 AM       
OH GOD
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 01:04 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Sorry, I've been out of the flame scene for a long time. You have to go slow for me. Where would I go to make a scene to piss of Master Blaster?
that was a mad max beyond thunderdome reference yeah from what i can tell jerks from 4chan run ED for the most part, although i'm certain QUALITY PEOPLE from all across the internet put their two cents worth in here and there
Role Assigner
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 01:06 AM       
I'm from the Dirrrrty (IE LOUISIANA SON)not Texas

Cut it, grow it, I dun care

I just think the bowl cut look is played out, that's all I'm saying
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 01:06 AM       
I got the mad max reference, Willie. ;(
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 01:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post
I'm from the Dirrrrty (IE LOUISIANA SON)not Texas
You should have heard the argument I had with Liquidstatik about how hard it was for me to remember that he lived in Arkansas & not Indiana. :unamerican
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 01:13 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
I got the mad max reference, Willie. ;(
I know who Master Blaster is from the movie. I'm guessing Ed is the name of the big guy? I hope so or that would make no sense.
Role Assigner
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 01:13 AM       
what are u maori?

Statue bro?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 01:16 AM       
Chair bro its me