Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Art
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 02:25 PM        Kids Art
Most of us are kids still... but some of the shit that kids draw are far better than anything called real art.

I mean just look at this BEAR, he's fucking awesome. All layed back and ready to groove. Not at all hippyish. More like a modern groove bear.

CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 08:07 PM       
that is pretty awesome ;o I think that lion is pretty badass too ;o
LOLI brainnn eater
ZAKO the GREAT is probably a spambot
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 10:54 PM       
it's just me or the sun does really shaped like a heart <3?
no matter how hard we wanted to mimic a child's work, we won't get the right feeling.

TOTAL PWNAGE.

I-Mockery: a serious place for serious people.seriously. - Mockery
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 12:19 AM       
I just checked the original. No heart in the sun, just sloppy painting.
Member (haw haw, scrotum)
terrva is probably a spambot
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 03:18 AM       
GODDAMN, check out that cat's wiener!
Ringmonster
J. Tithonus Pednaud is probably a spambot
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 03:19 PM       
Kid's artwork is just awesome. When I taught elementary overseas my favorite exercise was to fold a sheet of paper three ways, have one kid draw the head of a monster, another draw the body and a third draw the legs or tail.

We got some awesome results and I used the drawing to teach describing words (hairy, tall, fat).

There are a couple of great projects online teaming kids with grown artists.

The Monster Engine (LINK) comes to mind.

The Guardian recently ran a 'make a monster' contest as well. The results were awesome! (LINK)
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 03:31 PM       
Quote:
The Monster Engine (LINK) comes to mind.
I feel terrible for laughing at the superhero art as hard as I did. though I think that the professional artists were laughing too.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 04:06 PM       
I loved the Make a Monster contest. I like #13 (I think). The one that eats pvc glue and has stinky farts. Not so much the drawing but the description.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2008, 05:09 AM       
monster engine is awesome :<
autistic licence
sloth is probably a spambot
Old Jan 7th, 2008, 08:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I loved the Make a Monster contest. I like #13 (I think). The one that eats pvc glue and has stinky farts. Not so much the drawing but the description.
this contest is amazing. its like the kids are mostly at that stage in life right between having a limitless imagination and being caged in by the harsh reality of the world.

"The Wiggly Dufaluf licks spots off ladybirds and drinks sunlight. It lives under pear trees and leaves. It sneaks into people’s houses and steals some yogurt to make a nest and with it disguises itself as a pear. If they want to have babies they have to eat wood. They live forever."