Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 03:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Headache coming on - too damned much Tullamore Dew Irish. But it's THE DRINK for St. Paddy's.
i'm gonna be drinking bushmills since the bushmills distillery is in the same county my irish ancestors lived ;( plus its delicious
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 11:37 AM       
I prefer Jameson's, but Bushmills (smooth) is perfectly acceptable for the holidays. Just stay away from Powers

Edit - The Dew is my third choice, normally - I drink it because it's acceptable, and it goes ON SALE more often in PA. I'm nothing if not cheap.
You may already be there.

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : Mar 15th, 2009 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Explaining the seeming contradiction
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 12:54 PM       
I tried a corona for the first time yesterday and I can safely say I am NOT a fan of skunky beer. Ugh.

When I went back to Jungle Jim's today I got a Dos Equis (they sell by the bottle too, mix and match anything you've ever wanted to try). Mmmm dos equis.

We were bummed because we stumbled upon a pallet of canned gin and tonic....a 4-pack for 99 cents!!! We heaved a flat of them into the cart, only to find out at the register that they can't sell heavy liquor until 1.

Dammit. I really wanted to try a canned gin and tonic.
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 02:37 PM       

oh yeah
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 11:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Dammit. I really wanted to try a canned gin and tonic.
Ummmm. Excuse me? Canned G&T?

Your pardon, I thought you may be joking, kind maiden.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2009, 08:33 AM       
Yep, and that was the exact brand.

I wonder why it was a 4-pack for 99 cents?
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Mar 16th, 2009, 12:55 PM       
That's so awesome.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 16th, 2009, 01:30 PM       
The site I found had it priced at 3.19 for a 4-pak. 99 Cents! What a BARGAIN!!!!!
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 16th, 2009, 02:07 PM       
I know, and the damn place where it can be had is an hour from here so I can't just go back
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2009, 04:42 PM       
this one liquor store we used to go to had all kinds of mixed drinks in a can. Some of them were pretty tasty.
None of them were 99 cents for a four pack though
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 20th, 2009, 09:56 PM       
Overheard in the grocery store this evening, out of a pack of turbo-dumbass teenage girls:

FIRST GIRL: (picking up a bottle and squinting at it) What's 'die corey'?

SECOND GIRL: That's 'daiquiri', you idiot.

THIRD, FOURTH AND FIFTH GIRLS: OMG HAHAHA DIE COREY
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 09:46 AM       
What's even worse is that afterward I bet the first person they meet named Corey they're going to call Daiquiri.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 10:37 AM       
i have been guzzling the seven and sevens lately. Dogfish Head has an apricot IPA that is probably the best fruit containing beer i have ever had
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 11:05 AM       
10,000v: probably.

BigMcLarge: Apricot IPA sounds really good I'm on meds right now and can't drink and I'm going insane.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 11:22 AM       
It isn't sweet at all, but it has a slight sour and apricot-y taste. Meds are just a reason to drink. Also Amy Sedaris once said something along the lines of "If someone refers to medicine as "meds" you can bet they are no stranger to huge doses of mind altering psychotropic drugs"
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 11:30 AM       
Magic Hat's #9 tastes like delicious apricot. I wouldn't mind trying the IPA apricot. I tried the regular dogfish head IPA and didn't think it was bitter enough.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 11:34 AM       
try the 90 minute or if you wanna break the bank the 120 minute.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 11:35 AM       
though my favorite ipa is probably Stone. Classic and very well done.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 11:46 AM       
I like apricot schnapps, so apricot beer is worth a try.

There's a beer called Spotted Cow, sold in Wisconsin, that I really like. I can't think of a good way to describe it, though. We load up on it every time we go.

I'm always on "meds" of some type, not so much psych stuff (it doesn't do shit for OCD) as for neuro stuff. Right now I'm on some heavyduty MS drugs that would probably go very badly with alcohol
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 11:59 AM       
My mom has MS. Are you on Copaxone?
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 12:08 PM       
I don't have MS, but due to the radiation I had 30 years ago, my muscles are severely fucked and mimic it sometimes. I'm on Baclofen, an anti-spasm drug.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 12:14 PM       
I took baclofen for back spasms. I did drink on it once and it seriously fucked me.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 12:17 PM       
Yeah, I was off it for a long time and then when I started up again, I was amazed how hard it hit me. I wasn't expecting any sort of weird sensation, and it seemed like I was hit by a wall of something as soon as the pill hit my stomach. I was wobbling through my kitchen going, "Wooooooah..."

Probably shouldn't drink on that, lol.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 12:36 PM       
Might go through the wall if you drink on it.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 01:51 PM       
It was like a wall...of syrup...or something. I don't know, it was really bizarre.