Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 10:07 PM       
SYNCHTUBE LET'S DO IT NOW
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 10:22 PM       
COPY THAT SYNCHTUBE IS GO REPEAT SYNCHTUBE IS GO

http://www.synchtube.com/r/7rl4
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 10:24 PM       
wait n/m, it's just you and me. where the fuck are the squares
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 10:44 PM       
HEY FAGS COME JOIN US WHENEVER WORKS FOR YOU
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 10:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVER141 View Post
WTF are "sliders". ?
tiny burgers, like whitecastle
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 10:46 PM       
DAMMIT SAUCY WHY U LEAVE
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 10:53 PM       
I've got a horrible internet connection is why

Not to mention you guys kind of hate me and I didn't want to ruin your party
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 11:04 PM       
Get a better internet connection and JOIN US, CONFORM TO THE GROUP LIKE A GOOD POD PERSON
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 4th, 2011, 10:28 AM       
Hey guys I have a question.

Who would win in a fight. A silverback gorilla or a lion?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 4th, 2011, 10:36 AM       
batman would win

edit: OR, whoever wins, we lose
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 4th, 2011, 11:24 AM       
Good answers.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 4th, 2011, 11:48 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVER141 View Post
WTF are "sliders". ?
persons who travel in between different dimensions in a quest to find home. In each dimension they have a limited amount of time to find the opening to the next dimension before the opening closes, possibly stranding them in that dimension forever.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 4th, 2011, 12:46 PM       
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 4th, 2011, 01:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
persons who travel in between different dimensions in a quest to find home. In each dimension they have a limited amount of time to find the opening to the next dimension before the opening closes, possibly stranding them in that dimension forever.
And this guy gets to come with you!

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 4th, 2011, 01:57 PM       
woah
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Nov 4th, 2011, 03:47 PM       
Hey Willie,
Were you in Berkley Ca reciently?
Quote:
BERKELEY, Calif.—Fifteen young men in this hotbed of activism gathered at an Indian restaurant on a recent Sunday and made an appeal: Could the waiter please switch the TV from the news to "My Little Pony"?
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000....html?mod=e2fb

EDIT:
D'oh Movie thread...
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Nov 4th, 2011, 03:48 PM       
Sallah!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 4th, 2011, 04:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by b_squared View Post
Hey Willie,
Were you in Berkley Ca reciently?

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000....html?mod=e2fb

EDIT:
D'oh Movie thread...
nope. that meetup looks like it was a tiny little one (15 people?) whereas the last one i went to had more like 35.

edit: and yeah that story actually made it to the FRONT PAGE of the wall street journal. i think i actually want to see if i can find a copy of it just for the sheer weirdness of seeing rainbow dash right below the greek debt crisis article
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 4th, 2011, 06:45 PM       
The My Little Pony thing must be getting pretty big, I saw that graphjam had a graph of the adult-kid viewer ratio.

I don't understand it, myself...but by all means, Willie, do your Willie thing.
OH GOD
Old Nov 4th, 2011, 07:01 PM       
just remember that graphjam is more about "funny" graphs than "actually true" graphs. i'm sure the majority of the show's watchers actually are the target demographic

and i don't fully understand it myself, tbh.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 4th, 2011, 09:55 PM       
haha when i thought about sliders that dudes face popped into my mind too

that nd jerry o'connel
OH GOD
Old Nov 4th, 2011, 11:33 PM       
I THOUGHT OF REMBRANDT BROWN
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 4th, 2011, 11:52 PM       
THE CRYIN' MAN

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 04:04 AM       
its time for everyone to get punched by a monster #whichmonster #illgiveyouoneguess
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 04:40 AM       
give carl nipples.