Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Comics 'n Books
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 26th, 2008, 02:02 PM       
Hunter S. Thompson's The Curse of Lono
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 03:21 PM       
I just got Mister B gone by Clive Barker, "The Art of H.P. Lovecraft's Cthulhu Mythos," and Batman: Year one.

That was very funny. Well done.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 08:43 PM       
Pirate King by R.A. Salvatore
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 17th, 2008, 03:10 PM       
Sirens of Titan, Vonnegut

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 17th, 2008, 05:43 PM       
Edgar Allen Poe's 'Tales of mystery and imagination'
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 19th, 2008, 09:52 AM       
i bought faust by goethe and walden/civil disobedience by fuck faced thoreau
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 20th, 2008, 03:10 PM       
I got Faust 3-4 years ago but have yet to read it. As soon as I finish Don Quixote I'll get to it. If you read it before me let me know how it is.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 20th, 2008, 03:13 PM       
Don Quixote is teh awesome.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 21st, 2008, 06:47 PM       
faust is ok so far. I dont really like plays that much, though, and i hate most poetry. But there's still some classy lines in here, and he has a clever way to rhyme. I'm reading the kaufman translation.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 21st, 2008, 06:56 PM       
I finished the Yiddish Policeman's Union today. (There was a lot I had in my backlog.)

It's a solid detective story, with a Jewish twist.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2008, 10:26 PM       
WHAT WAS THE JEWISH TWIST? THE GUY WAS SECRETLY HOARDING THE MONEY THE ENTIRE TIME?

Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 12:00 PM       
Instead of donuts, he ate bagels. Dun dun dun!!!
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 24th, 2008, 11:55 PM       
i think the last book i "got" was achewood volume 4 5 6

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Oct 25th, 2008, 03:44 PM       
one hundred years of solitude by gabriel garcia marquez and childhood's end by arthur c clark
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Oct 29th, 2008, 12:05 AM       
The Great Chinatown Death Cloud Peril by Paul Malmont (an awesome tribute to pulp novels)
Dandelion Wine (read it a long time ago, good stuff.)
Marvel vs. DC Crossover classics (Most of the ones included are pretty boring, but the best one is Batman and Captain America teaming up to fight The Red Skull and the Joker.)
SKATASTIC
Old Oct 31st, 2008, 08:09 PM       
I want to pick up a copy of Flowers for Algernon soon and re-read it.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Oct 31st, 2008, 08:17 PM       
I remember reading Flowers for Algernon in school, then we watched the movie version Charly and the teacher fast forwarded past the sex scene.
SKATASTIC
Old Oct 31st, 2008, 09:25 PM       
What a jerk. I think that happened to me too. Yet they played Romeo and Julie(older version) and there was full rear nudity.
The Wolf
Old Oct 31st, 2008, 09:49 PM       
Didn't we get to see olivia hussey's 13 year old boobies too? We never watched the movie version of flowers for algernon but we read it.... Like everyone else, evidently.