Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 12:13 AM        Punching People In The Face
I just got my right to park a few weeks ago. I'm afraid to use it cause people are assholes. I don't want to be like them. I'm not afraid to hit them in the face, I'm afraid I will hit them in the face.

Last edited by Tadao : Jun 8th, 2010 at 12:39 AM. Reason: Was titled : Disabled Parking
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 12:44 AM       
I just re-titled this thread. I am becoming more violent than I have ever been. Sure I have always wanted to punch people in the face, but I feel like doing it way more often.

People walk on the sidewalk 3 side by side, and when I walk towards them, noone backs a little to make room for me. WTF? Why do 3 boys need to walk next to each other? Are you fucking holding hands? I really want to punch the nearest faggot in the gut and beat his face in while yelling at the other two that they are next.

GET OFF MY MOTHER FUCKING YARD OR YOU WILL BLEED.

I'm gonna get aressted.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 01:57 AM       
Bump them with your car while you pull into the handicap space, then claim it was an accident caused by your handicap?

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 02:10 AM       
I can't drive. My handicapededednesssesss makes it so. But my GF does. I got the card for concert/camping events, but that's not the point.

I was thinking about scenarios. Cause the one time I used it, old people mumbled something as they walked by.

I wanted to get back out and wish a disease upon them that would enable them to get a handicap parking placard of their own.

And then punch them in the face of course.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 03:56 AM       
i'm not really worried about a cripple punching me in the face tbh

so i kinda doubt anyone else is, either

i think you're good, brah
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 06:04 AM       
Is this a thread about what makes us want to get all punch happy on folks then?

One that sets me off is when I am driving, and I am on a more than 3 lane street wanting to turn right and there is not a right turn only lane, and some asshole always goes into the right lane to go straight. Like he is Emmerson Fittipaldi trying to get pole position at the red light. Congratulations asshole, you get to have first position in the right lane, who gives a fuck about the 5 people behind you that wanted to turn right on red though, right?

Fuck those people
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 10:38 AM       
Do you have a cane? I was thinking about getting one.

It always drives me nuts when 3 or more people are walking side by side. Even if I'm walking with two people I'll take the vanguard by myself.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 10:40 AM       
I can't remember what the link is, but you can get a free white cane from some organization.

EDIT: http://www.nfb.org/nfb/free_cane_program.asp
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 11:21 AM       
Totally want this one.
http://cgi.ebay.com/GRIM-SKULL-HUMAN...item3a5b93c84d

:BARON
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 11:30 AM       
I really want one with a concealed weapon.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 11:41 AM       
I find myself pushing a double stroller on a narrow sidewalk at precisely the same time when a group of 60-something tourists are coming the other way, 3- or sometimes 4-abreast. No, they expect me and my two youngsters to venture out into the street so they can pass, because after all, they are more important.

Go ahead and punch them in the face, the bastards.
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 01:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Do you have a cane? I was thinking about getting one.
I've had several. I've even had a glass pimp cane that my friend made me. Right now all I have are bamboo staffs, I need a new outdoor one.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 02:04 PM       
The glass one sounds pimp.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 05:47 PM       
YOU ARE IN LUCK TADAO SIR BECAUSE I AM AN EXPERT IN THIS.

Most of the shit you will get is from people who are more or less "temporarily" or "minorly" disabled and have an inflated estimation of their pain and suffering. I once got harassed by a guy in a wrist brace for being parked in a handicapped spot, because he had a BROKEN ARM DAMMIT and I was taking a space that could have been his. The real kicker there was that there were other handicapped spaces available.

My dad used to say, "Wow, your x-ray vision must be a little off, or you'd see my daughter's spinal cord cancer and broken neck."

The more diplomatic thing to say is, "I know that I hide my disability very well, but I have a severe spinal problem that makes it difficult and dangerous for me to walk long distances."

The less diplomatic thing to do is point at your placard and yell that it's none of their fucking concern.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 05:47 PM       
If I were to get a cane I would want one like Evil Knievel had.

Hollow diamond encrusted and filled with Wild Turkey

Now that's pimp
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 05:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
The less diplomatic thing to do is point at your placard and yell that it's none of their fucking concern.
Even less diplomatic would be to punch them in the face while screaming at them
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 07:31 PM       
The Knievel cane sounds fucking awesome.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 07:46 PM       
usually when i run into these problems i walk away muttering very loudly so that they can hear. Like whenever 3 people are walking abreast i always stare at them and if my girlfriend and i have to move when we walk by we'll mutter very loudly, "WHAT A BUNCH OF ASSHOLES."

i think with your guys diseases you should just accost people with it if they are giving you shit. It'd be funny. What a bunch of dicks, anyway. They deserve to feel stupid. Fuck those fake handicap people who have like handicap power trips or some shit.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 08:08 PM       
We have a lady in our neighborhood I call Richard Simmons because of her caucasian fro and her short shorts. Either she has a dogwalking service or she owns like 4 different dogs, because she's perpetually walking a dog down the sidewalk here.

She will not move for ANYONE. One time she was coming down the street as I was coming out the front door with my dog...I hadn't seen her. My (trained) dog just stood and watched, her (untrained) dog went fucking nuts. She shot me the dirtiest look, like "Get back in your house." It was pretty weird. I stood and let her pass.

Couple of days ago, I was coming down the sidewalk with my baby in a stroller AND my dog. I always cross the road when I come upon someone with a dog or a baby, but she doesn't. She bullied us off the sidewalk and I was the one who had to cross, even though that's a hell of a lot harder and more dangerous with a dog and a kid.

I don't like her.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 08:14 PM       
me either

ive been trying to make myself more confrontational with people but i always get scared that that's what all the crazy fucks are waiting for so they can get more crazy and put on their crazy person martyr act
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 08:53 PM       
Didn't she ever read that story about the farmer boy who gets his own oxen. Then he rides by his dad who has his own oxen but they have a load they are carrying so the boy and oxen get out of the way. Then the boy is bringing a load back with his oxen but the young oxen just think they're supposed to get out of the way of the big oxen and they spill the load. And the load cost like $100 but it was in the early part of the century that it took place is so it would be a few thousand dollars now?

What a cunt.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 9th, 2010, 03:25 AM       
What is it with all this entitlement bullshit anyway?

At work we have parking near the front door, and parking away from the door, up on "the hill". About 3 years ago, we all got blue parking placards, for "security reasons". The managers all got placards with the letter "A" stenciled on them. Then came the e-mail stating that only "A" placards were allowed to park in front of the building by the door, and that all others had to park up on "the hill".

WTF? Does this mean that all managers are disabled or something? Or do they have better looking cars?

I have an "A" placard, and I purposely park as far away from the front door as possible.
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 9th, 2010, 03:27 AM       
A good face punching would fix that. I'm almost positive of it!
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 9th, 2010, 04:38 AM       
Flagg, you are a gentlemen and a scholar.