Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 06:45 AM       
That's just it, you don't care what anyone thinks, and most of us watch shit that is a 'guilty pleasure' to us and what most people would not expect us to watch.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 06:52 AM       
So you're into the magic that is friendship too? :>
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 06:56 AM       
Actually I have never seen an episode, just a clip or 2 posted in this thread. I am more of a Fairly Oddparents guy myself.

EDIT: I admit I am fascinated by the brony phenomenon though

Last edited by Pentegarn : Jun 21st, 2011 at 07:45 AM. Reason: clarity on why I am posting in this thread if I am not watching the show in question :lol
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 07:09 AM       
way i figure everyone on this damn board has something they geek the fuck out over, if we start being dicks about that all the time nobody's gonna have any fun
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 07:25 AM       
oh god why am i posting this

OH GOD
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 07:42 AM       
well i guess it won't leeet me embed because its automagic faggotry has detected copyrights

FAIR USE/PARODY, DICKS
OH GOD
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 07:46 AM       
i mean i know i did a decent job of nathan explosioning but i didn't think it was THAT good
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 08:06 AM       
wow nice vid. Lol @ FETLOK band name. Also did you do the lyrics? they're pretty good. lol

Pentegarn, Would it help if Timmy turner and Twilight Sparkle was voiced by the same gal?
OH GOD
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 09:26 AM       

NON-TURNER INFRINGE VERSION (it was the video content. IF I GET AMBITIONS I MAY REPLACE ALL OF IT WITH CONTENT FROM SOMEONE NOT BITCHY, LIKE SAY HASBRO)

and yeah all lyrics and vocals ar e copyright willie
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 10:48 AM       
OH GOD
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 05:46 PM       
so wiffles do you think the writers of the show were aware of the "cupcakes" fanfic when they wrote "party of one", and do you think they were deliberately making reference to it when they had rainbow dash confront pinkie in sugarcube corner
mmm muffins
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 11:23 PM       
Spoilers!
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 11:25 PM       
ALL YOU BRONIES ARE GIVING ME THE GROANIES

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 01:45 AM       
giggle at the groanies lol
OH GOD
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 01:56 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiffles View Post
Spoilers!
i just think it'd be so goddamn boss if they deliberately made that scene all the more tense for people who were aware of that story (i didn't know about it when i saw it the first time and i was STILL going "oh shit oh shit oh shit" when they did that... eye thing). and on rewatching, pretty much all the music in that scene sounds like it's switching between Psycho or Aliens and Cartoon Pony Show: Magic Sparkly Rumpus
mmm muffins
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 02:24 AM       
Spoilers!
OH GOD
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 02:33 AM       
season 2 can't come soon enough

mmm muffins
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 02:58 AM       
Captains Log, stardate 062211. Have entered a strange dimensional void in the outer Pegasus galaxy. Every second in the Pony-less void feels like an eternity. Time holds no meaning anymore the further we travel into the void. Calculations indicate that in around 3 months, we shall re-enter the Pegasus star cluster. That might as well have been 3 Earthian lifecycles.
OH GOD
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 09:56 AM       
im gonna start posting episodes daily

the first part of this being like an actual storybook's illustrations kind of reminded me of the beginning of Watership Down the first time i watched it.
mmm muffins
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 02:04 AM       
Hey willie, what episode order did you watch and how long did it take you to like it? Most people think the first 2 eps were suck, and it got better after Ticketmaster, but I started with the first 2 and I think there should be more like it too
OH GOD
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 02:16 AM       
i watched them in chronological orders on youtube. i liked the first two fine, but i dunno if having more than just a few episodes with big overarching plots would improve anything or not... guess I'd have to see it before passing judgment. they def. didn't suck though
mmm muffins
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 02:38 AM       
Well humor-wise it wouldn't help, but It would make for epic adventures and more legroom for telling larger tales
OH GOD
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 03:12 AM       
i guess! I wouldn't mind it if say they tied a bunch of minor events in individual episodes into a big finale arc like they've been doing in the doctor who reboot, either :o that way they could keep with the flow they've got and still have more epicness
OH GOD
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 03:24 AM       

MOST OF THIS EPISODE: nightmare moon for being an immortal being that can bring eternal night you are pretty awful at villainy

Spoilers!