Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 11:53 PM       
also, the animation's decent and pretty detailed, the characters are all well developed with personalities that go pretty far beyond single-sentence descriptions (yes, even WACKY WALKING PUNCHLINE PINKIE PIE gets some serious explains-why-she's-that-way bits) and dang it they are likable
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 12:02 AM       
plus, sometimes they do shit like this

OH GOD
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 02:11 AM       
okay so i'm skipping ahead in the episodes but THIS IS LIKE THE BEST EPISODE BECAUSE WELL

BECAUSE FLUTTERSHY >:o
OH GOD
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 11:07 AM       
guys did you know watching ponies is a good way to earn pickles :thebestbribe
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 11:31 PM       
If so, then howcome I only have one?
OH GOD
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 01:30 AM       
howww many?
OH GOD
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 01:32 AM       
plus i didnt think you needed bribing to watch ponies
OH GOD
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 12:13 PM       
omg omg omg daniel ingram(composer for the songs in the show) and/or ashleigh ball (Rainbow Dash, Applejack) might be at the NW Bronyfest omg omg omg
OH GOD
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 07:00 PM       
HEY SLACKERS, WATCH SOME PONIES WON'T YOU

http://www.synchtube.com/filly4

Last edited by executioneer : Jul 1st, 2011 at 09:10 PM.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 10:40 PM       
Oh man, I'm too poor for traveling but that sounds awesome.

PS: I am rewatching the last episode primarily for Fluttershy!

EDIT: Actually now that I think of it, Rarity was best on here! She got one upped!

Last edited by Shyandquietguy : Jul 1st, 2011 at 11:27 PM.
OH GOD
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 04:26 PM       

WU-TANG HERD AIN'T NUTHING TA F*CK WIT
OH GOD
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 01:23 AM       

NOW I AM A MAN
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 03:50 AM       
Wu-Tang Ponies is the best EVER.
OH GOD
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 06:47 AM       

who wants to go karaokeing
gonna need five other people

edit: dibs on twilight

Last edited by executioneer : Jul 3rd, 2011 at 09:38 PM. Reason: BETTER VIDEO
OH GOD
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 01:55 PM       

well considering it makes pretty direct reference to it in a lot of the stuff pinkie pie does, I'd almost call friendship is magic more deserving of the name "new looney tunes"
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 01:58 PM       
I AM ALMOST TO FINDING YOOOUUUU.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 09:44 PM       
Wow, Willie has more toys than I do now! o.o

And they have brushy brushy actions! Mine is the hard plastic type. Oh, I know you love them too Sam :>
OH GOD
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 10:06 PM       
would've got plastic ones but they only had the ones that came with PINK CELESTIA
mmm muffins
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 12:22 AM       
I made some "CUPCAKES" PP art incase you havent seen ^^
OH GOD
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 12:34 AM       
i saw it a COUPLE times ;(
mmm muffins
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 12:42 AM       
Nothing is certain, but I wonder if you guys will look back to this after a couple of years and go "gawd, I cant believe I was a fan of that show"
OH GOD
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 12:47 AM       
that's how i am with most things though
OH GOD
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 12:51 AM       
actually usually it goes in cycles, I'll be up on something then i'll be down on it then i'll be back up on it again
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 01:21 AM       
Willie is a better man than I could ever be.

I'm like Sol Rosenberg when it comes to ANY prodding on my masculinity. What there is anyways.