Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 04:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
Well, I'm pretty sure one of them is harassing newbies.

WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE
I have the I-Bapery skin on
blind ronin
yukinimura-chan is probably a spambot
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 04:37 PM       
no, something I have been saying for a long time...

if you guys want to be assholes I don't see why I should try to stop you
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 04:37 PM       
Yuki, let's share rapist techniques. I'm getting bored with the old "ambush and chloroform" tactic. I need some new ideas.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 04:38 PM       
It's not that you are new. I welcome new people all the time, I do however bounce potentially dangerous rapist at the door.
blind ronin
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 04:39 PM       
try the willing?
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 04:40 PM       
That takes the rape out of rape
blind ronin
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 04:41 PM       
there's a difference between stereotype otaku and real otaku, did you ever stop to think about getting to know someone before you judge?

My guess is no... you were born and raised to trust only your kind.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Chojin, could the bickering in the new person & photo threads be moved in here or into their own threads?

They were already so offtopic that Tadao's new catamite didn't even know to use the correct introduction form.
blind ronin
well I'm not a rapist, I know not about how it works...
Egg
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 04:43 PM       
Pubbles is right, it should be moved here.
Egg
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 04:44 PM       
LIAR!
blind ronin
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 04:45 PM       
believe what you want...
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 04:46 PM       
... ... ...
Egg
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 04:47 PM       
Everything about you says "I rape teddy bears", I only wanted to know what you use for bait.
blind ronin
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 04:48 PM       
okay this has gone on far enough, I'm pretty sure this thread isn't for bickering... I apologize for assisting in the ruin of the picture thread. I did not expect to be welcomed like this.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 04:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by yukinimura-chan View Post

I think she knew I had a crush on her because she seemed hesitant to take the picture. I'm on the right by the way

blind ronin
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 04:51 PM       
it seems someone has never heard of photoshop... what was that done with, mspaint? A rather bad edit...
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 04:55 PM       
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 04:55 PM       
Isn't -chan something you use for girls?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 04:56 PM       
blind ronin
traditionally yes, but I've heard it used for guys too...

good job pub, that's mildly better... at least it looks photoshopped now
☆☆☆☆☆
blind ronin
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 04:59 PM       
tadao... why did you pick my 16 year old portrait? Are you that attracted to younger me? That is the weakest form of flattery I've seen, too bad I'm taken.
Egg
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 05:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by yukinimura-chan View Post
it seems someone has never heard of photoshop... what was that done with, mspaint? A rather bad edit...

tadao... why did you pick my 16 year old portrait? Are you that attracted to younger me? That is the weakest form of flattery I've seen, too bad I'm taken.
blind ronin
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 05:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore Is God View Post
DAMN STRAIGHT, DON'T YOU FORGET IT!!!