Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Stak is probably a spambot
Old Sep 18th, 2005, 08:27 PM        Rockstar strikes back; Jack Thompson livid
I'll be willing to bet that most of you who follow gaming news know who Jack Thompson is. For those of you who don't, suffice it to say that he is a withered, ambulance-chasing shell of a man who likes to whine about violence in video games.

I'm also willing to bet that most of you who follow gaming news know about the Hot Coffee controversy, where ol' Jackie managed to get Rockstar Games' GTA: San Andreas's rating bumped up to Adults Only because of a sex scene that is not accessible unless you modify the game's code. In fact, Dr. Boogie wrote an excellent article about it, in case you missed it.

Now, some of you might think Rockstar might sit back and try their damnedest not to piss him off. Well, you thought wrong.

Rockstar has launched a website promoting the PSP game GTA: Liberty City Stories which features a spoof email from "JT@CitizensUnitedNegatingTechnology". You can view the actual site here.

The name of the "organization" is Citizens United Negating Technology for Life and People's Safety. Take a good look at that name.

I think this whole thing is hilarious, really. It's about time someone did something like this, because obviously attacking him with intelligence and wit doesn't work against this man.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2005, 09:00 PM       
I like how he takes the entire thing personally, as if he's the only person to ever be a blowhard about this.

And how he somehow construes this to mean that he's a bisexual pedophiliac. Seriously, what the hell? That's like someone e-mailing Rog demanding to know why they're clearly depicted as a homicidal racist in Super KKK Bros.

The good news is that this exposes Thompson as a madman, though whether or not his retarded audience will agree is still up for review.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 18th, 2005, 09:12 PM       
haha, CUNTFLAPS.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 18th, 2005, 10:52 PM       
Quote:
Those who "really care about our society" are then invited to click on a lick to the Citizens United Negating Technology website...

Puddle Pirate! ARRRR!
DamnthatDavid is probably a spambot
Old Sep 19th, 2005, 01:25 AM       
Thompson sounds like a wonderful human being who truely cares about protecting the American Public from idiots, perverts, sexual predators, and vast cover-ups all the way from ESRB to the President. I say we thank him.

Now excuse me as I go play my AO boxed GTA: SA which I had to purchase at a adult video store along with a box full of old nudie VHS tapes which the owner of the store tossed in for free.