Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Miscellaneous Forums > Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Seeker of Clams
Blue Gularis is probably a spambot
Old Nov 15th, 2007, 07:54 PM        Question for Chojin
Hey Chojin,

I'm sorry to bother you with this but now that I'm getting hate mail from Guitar Woman and I am this close to giving up on these forums I have nothing to lose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Well, what did you expect? I'm not your fucking errand boy. If your question is so important, just ask Chojin yourself.
That's from this topic: http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...php?t=69698091

That was an innocent Picture Captions and Photoshops topic I started solely for my own amusement. A couple of other guys liked what I was doing so they added to the collection.

Next thing we know we have Guitar Woman and a couple others spamming us with pointless critiques, posts like this the following three in a row from Guitar Woman:

Quote:
Holy shit, is this the worst thread ever?
Quote:
I think it is!

This deserves a medal or something!
Quote:
You know what this thread reminds me of

Two guys sucking each other's dicks and remarking on how great a job they are both doing
And so began a lovely flame war.

I can take a good mock, at least DuFriendless tried to be amusing. Guitar Woman, incapable of being creative, simply made himself ceaselessly annoying.

This is my personal favorite, where we have him so wound up he becomes incoherent!

Quote:
Also, DuFresne, you might as well give up. A stupid person will not stand down no matter how much logical arguements you bombard him with, and he will go on mentally mastrubating and shouting I WON I WON HURRRRRRRRRRRRRR after everything you say. It's sort of like arguing with a 6 year old who is ABSOLUTELY SURE that 10 times 10 is 20, and will dissolve into a screaming waily tantrum if you oppose him for too long.
"Screaming wally tantrum" The irony in that statement is beyond belief.

-After receiving a bloody beating at the hands of the Cartoon Amalgamaters Guitar Woman started sending me ugly little PM's. Now he is in my PM box. With the understanding that PMs are private I am going to take Guitar Woman's invitation quoted above as permission to post the crucial line from his PM:

"Chojin's one of my best buddies on this site"

This was coupled with an insinuation that I should watch out because you, Chojn, might just come kick my ass if Guitar Woman were to ask it.

I issued Guitar Woman a challenge to the effect of if he is your 'best buddy' why not have him PM me and say so? Apparently Guitar Woman was unable to do that.

So, the question- Are you one of Guitar Woman's 'best buddies'? (I will take 'I tolerate Guitar Woman' as a no.)

I would appreciate it if you could clear this up, thanks for your time.

(This is almost more fun than high school!)