Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Apr 14th, 2012, 11:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma View Post
I've been off the meds for awhile and feels great
Ditto, ever since I've been off lithium and seroquel, life hasn't been so uncomfortable. Surprising what a little productivity in your life can do for you.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 14th, 2012, 11:53 PM       
Cynicism and nihilism are the only true personal philosophies so go buy some ice cream and watch My Little Pony because nothing else matters you faggots :brohoof

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Apr 14th, 2012, 11:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
BS
Good call.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 15th, 2012, 08:36 PM       
Thanks guys - this thread is the second best belly laugh I've had in the past week. :D
You may already be there.
filthiest soap dish
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 02:03 PM       
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 03:41 PM       
My whole 'near suicide attempt' was that I was contemplating suicide, but I didn't have a sharp enough knife, or the balls to more or less saw my arm open with a dull knife. Then I found my box cutter from work that I thought I lost in my pocket, and took it as a sign that I should down all of my diazepam, about 80mg, and cut myself open. Fortunately, my parents called me out on my depression, and I decided to try therapy instead.
So yeah, sorry for being a drama queen my time here; I earned the snarky responses.
On a related note, do any of you guys have any ideas for a fun project to do when you're stuck at home? I've been trying to make a bracelet out of barbed wire, but I'm having trouble getting it into an even, round shape, and it's frustrating me...
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 03:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
Fortunately, my parents called me out on my depression, and I decided to try therapy instead.

I imagined you trying to sneak past them in the living room carrying knives and bottles of pills. Dad in a lounge chair looks over his newspaper, a smug and wry grin on his face, "Now, son..."

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 07:59 PM       
the knives are all clanking loudly and the pills rattling in their containers, when suddenly he loses his balance and all of the pills fly up in the air like confetti
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 08:22 PM       
The pills now scattered on floor, he starts tripping over them while waving his arms comically and his head ends up through the grandfather clock

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 08:38 PM       
A bird shoots out of the clock pronouncing, "cuckoo cuckooo." He is taken by ambulance to a hospital, where he is put on suicide watch for self-inflicted head trauma.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Apr 19th, 2012, 02:10 AM       
You forgot the spaghetti
Old Apr 19th, 2012, 02:13 AM       
"ZOINKS!" he exclaims

Token Bleeding Heart
Old Apr 19th, 2012, 04:13 PM       
Do I at least get a talking canine sidekick? Or will I just see visions of Jesus everywhere?
filthiest soap dish
Old Apr 19th, 2012, 04:18 PM       
The talking canine sidekick will be your vision of Jesus.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Apr 19th, 2012, 05:20 PM       
You know, I tried to contribute here with a picture of a dog dressed like Jesus but I literally couldn't find one. Has the internet finally failed me or did I fail myself?
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 19th, 2012, 05:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I imagined you trying to sneak past them in the living room carrying knives and bottles of pills. Dad in a lounge chair looks over his newspaper, a smug and wry grin on his face, "Now, son..."
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 19th, 2012, 06:00 PM       
BANNED

Old Apr 19th, 2012, 06:48 PM       
lockthread/move/getitoutofhere
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Apr 20th, 2012, 12:12 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs View Post
The talking canine sidekick will be your vision of Jesus.