Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 27th, 2010, 12:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
hopefully she gets trapped in a magician's contraption that messily bisects her head later on ;(
I'll probably watch that happen like 100 times because I hate this broad.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Feb 27th, 2010, 12:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
YOU FUCKING ORANGE SHIRTED COW, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T PRY BRICKS OUT OF A FIREPLACE WITH A POKER, YOU CAN'T BASH THE SHIT OUT OF THEM WITH THE HAMMER (BECAUSE IT MAKES A MESS :FUCKYOUBITCH), AND THE ONLY WAY THAT YOU WILL REMOVE SAID BRICKS IS WITH A FUCKING LETTER OPENER THAT WAS HIDDEN IN A GODDAMN ONYX STATUE OR SOME SHIT
Welcome to adventure games.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 27th, 2010, 01:04 PM       
I think I'm more pissed that the letter opener was hidden in a black statue with a black button you had to press that was hard to see on the black background of the item inspection screen. I spent the longest time walking around with the hammer looking for a nail to pry out of a wall.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Feb 27th, 2010, 01:57 PM       
I've been playing Robot Unicorn Attack for the last few days. Save for Cream Wolf, it's the only game on Adult Swim that isn't shit. It IS, however, really, really, really gay.

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 27th, 2010, 02:04 PM       
I've been tempted to try it.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Feb 27th, 2010, 02:42 PM       
ALWAYS I WANNA BE WITH YOU
AND MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU AND LIVE IN HARMONY HARMONY HARMONY
has a woody
Old Feb 27th, 2010, 03:32 PM       
Have you seen the music video for that song?

It's probably gayer than the game.

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 27th, 2010, 04:02 PM       
I tried the game, I had a hard time playing it cause I was too busy laughing.
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Mar 1st, 2010, 04:33 AM       
Finished AVP3 a few days ago...meh kind of game really, havenīt tried the Multi but then again, I donīt care about it, so...yeah. Glad I just borrowed it from a friend.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 1st, 2010, 09:50 AM       
You're missing out on the better more-than-half of the game, considering the characters were balanced for multiplayer and not singleplayer.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 1st, 2010, 11:50 AM       
so were the characters in the original avp, and that game didn't have a sucky solo campaign
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 1st, 2010, 12:37 PM       
It's pretty bad, too.
drifting in the void
Old Mar 1st, 2010, 01:05 PM       
Oh itīs okay, Iīm not into Deathmatch-y games, I prefer simple co-op every now and then, everything else is VERY bad for my mood :D
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 1st, 2010, 06:43 PM       
Batman: Arkham Asylum.

Man, this game is righteous. I picked it up from Games for Windows when it was 75% off for the weekend. This is sweeeeeeeeeet.
has a woody
Old Mar 4th, 2010, 01:10 AM       
Made it to Wily's fortress in Mega Man 10. Surprise! He was the bad guy all along! Again!

Game's alright. It's not designed nearly as well as MM9, and the music isn't as good. Having Protoman from the outset (and soon Bass) is pretty neat, but nothing too crazy (unless Bass plays like he did in Mega Man & Bass. That'd be pretty awesome). I do like using A and B to change weapons on the fly.

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2010, 10:33 AM       
I would really love to see a new Mega Man X game that's in 2D akin to MMX 3.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Mar 4th, 2010, 11:58 AM       
2D Mega Man is the ONLY Mega Man.
has a woody
Old Mar 4th, 2010, 05:37 PM       
Just finished Mega Man 10 on normal. I dunno if this is way easier or way harder. The 8 stages are pretty fucking annoying, but the Wily bosses are really fucking easy.

I'm trying out some of the challenges right now, then going back to play as Proto Man. The challenges are actually pretty cool, because you've got the regular achievement-type challenges from normal play, and you've got the challenge rooms, which are intense obstacle courses.

Oh, I'm also playing BlazBlue Portable. I kinda wish they redrew the sprites for the PSP resolution instead of just scaling them down. It's kind of disappointing.

drifting in the void
Old Mar 5th, 2010, 05:08 AM       
Got Risen yesterday...and again, like with all german games, itīs rather well written but programmed like a piece of crap. I still like it though, since it was just 12 Bucks.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Mar 5th, 2010, 06:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
2D Mega Man is the ONLY Mega Man.
All 3 Legends games are fantastic, you great turd
has a woody
Old Mar 5th, 2010, 06:37 PM       
Those weren't Mega Man games.

Watched a friend play Heavy Rain today while shouting commands at the TV. Which is kinda like playing Heavy Rain. The game's slow as fucking molasses, and some scenes feel like they're there for no reason at all. One minute, you're fighting a guy at a convenience store, then it'll cut to a naked chick being attacked except not really it's a dream and okay now we're back to some other guy.

And the kids in that game act like they're drunk. All the time.

Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 5th, 2010, 06:45 PM       
I saw a Youtube clip of a sex scene from that game where you have to manually input everything, from kissing to undoing a bra. It seems kinda nerdy.

has a woody
Old Mar 5th, 2010, 07:30 PM       
That's how the whole game is. So yea, I believe it. Real mundane. It's only really fun to fuck up, like setting the table and putting the plates down hard to piss off your dumb wife. But then it doesn't let you fuck up everything, like if you want to slice your face off when you're shaving.

Oh, and I just got 50.5% of the challenges in MM10, so that's pretty cool. Beat the game under an hour, and without dying.

Last edited by Phoenix Gamma : Mar 5th, 2010 at 09:43 PM.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Mar 5th, 2010, 08:41 PM       
Still royally pissing people off on MW2. Ninja classes are surprisingly hilarious.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 5th, 2010, 09:00 PM       
i rented army of two the 40th day i'm gonna beat it with a friend on split screen

SANTO el enmascarado de plata