Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Mar 13th, 2007, 03:07 AM        NEW ARTICLE: "WHY THE TRANSFORMERS MOVIE WILL SUCK!"
We all fear how bad it's going to be, but Proto has just taken the time to create a list of reasons explaining exactly why the new Transformers live-action movie is going to suck!

NEW ARTICLE: "WHY THE TRANSFORMERS LIVE-ACTION MOVIE IS GOING TO SUCK!" -by Protoclown
http://www.i-mockery.com/visionary/t...mers-movie.php

Enjoy!
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 13th, 2007, 03:55 AM       
The article was aight. I got a few chuckles out of it.

I dunnn care if Jesus comes to me in a vision and tells me it sucks, Imma see this flick even if the reviews say that Ghost Rider was an epic movie in comparison. Btw Ghost Rider lol

I just hope Megatron turns into something cooler than a fucking gun.
Back then, I didn't care, but looking back I keep saying,"A fucking gun? That's fucking weak."

I hope Starscream is a complete badass too. He was always one of my favorites. HE SHOULD HAVE LED THE DECEPITCONS. THERE I SAID IT.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Mar 13th, 2007, 08:58 AM       
Thats not megatrons face anymore, they gave him a crown because the fans didn't like that one. Besides, theres plenty of REAL reasons that the movie will suck balls. One of the reasons for it being good is the absence of Soundwave Bay himself said that they couldn't get him to work so they cut him for a sequel (also from the early script ideas soundwave will be leading the deceptacons in the next movie.)

Main reason for the films suckage will be Starscream. they prettymuch took everything that made him cool away, now hes a drab brown color and looks like a fucking gorilla.

Jazz is a pontiac solstice.

The only 3 who look good so far are Ratchet, Ironhide and Blackout

SRSLY WTF
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Mar 13th, 2007, 09:04 AM       
Yeah, I saw Starscream yesterday and thought he looked fucking HORRIBLE. Actually I wasn't impressed with out any of them looked. They're all just far too "busy". There's so many parts sticking out every which way I don't know what I'm looking at. It could be their ass, it could be their face...who the fuck knows!??
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2007, 11:14 AM       
Even though it'll suck, I'm still gonna see it and probably enjoy it more than ghost rider (which was abysmal)

That was very funny. Well done.
The Goddamned Batman
Old Mar 13th, 2007, 12:29 PM       
Yeah, I'm gonna go see it as well, out of morbid curiosity if nothing else.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 13th, 2007, 03:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrowX View Post
Main reason for the films suckage will be Starscream. they prettymuch took everything that made him cool away, now hes a drab brown color and looks like a fucking gorilla.

SRSLY WTF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoclown View Post
Yeah, I saw Starscream yesterday and thought he looked fucking HORRIBLE. Actually I wasn't impressed with out any of them looked.
What was that guys? I couldn't really hear yall over the sound of my heart breaking.

THAT is Starscream?! Why not just give them all new names and make it a different universe or era? Why shit on the best?

</3

The Goddamned Batman
Old Mar 13th, 2007, 03:57 PM       
The new Starscream needs to go on a fucking diet, the fatty
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Mar 14th, 2007, 01:31 AM       
I agree with protoclown on how they look too busy so far the majority of the characters look like shit, the new versions look too much like they were built using modern tech instead of super advanced robots from space. youd think that a group of beings that predate humanity by a few billion years would have rendered the use of hydraulics outdated.

The only one with a really good looking robot mode is hands down Blackout.
ME WANT!
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=121991
Cork Soaker

Iain is probably a spambot
Old Mar 16th, 2007, 08:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrowX View Post

SRSLY WTF
Well ONE good thing came from this new movie... The old Transformers movie miraculously started popping up in all the DVD stores and it rules.

"You got the touch. You got the powaaaaaa!"

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 02:07 PM       
They all look like generic Japanese Mecha. Blackout might as well be a D-rate villain from that Gundam crap.
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Mar 24th, 2007, 04:27 PM       

I found this if someone wants to use it as their avatar or sig. anyway it's the original starscream so it's better.