Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 06:26 PM        Voice Texting Technology
I have spent the past few years developing a faster means of text messaging called "Voice Texting Technology", or VTT. The process simplifies the task of conveying a message of unlimited length at the same speed in which a person can speak. It can also be used from telephones that do not have standard SMS capabilities. The process is simple:
1) Dial the telephone number of the person you wish to "Voice Text™" and align the handset to the side of the users head.
2) The recipient then acknowledges the message by "answering" their telephone.
3) Both parties are now able to engage in full-duplex communication without even having to type a single word.
Bitch-Slap
Zombie Loaf is probably a spambot
Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 06:43 PM       
I think you're on to something.
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 12:16 PM       
This is going places.

j/k fuck them
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 02:24 PM       
Brilliant!
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 02:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Yes, but how will that work when 'sexting'?
It works very well, fully compatible. It also works in situations where one or both parties are agitated as they can actually shout rather than simply use capital letters.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 02:52 PM       
You rule
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 05:49 PM       
Can three people text each other this way and yell at each other simultaneously?
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 09:43 PM       
NO, and frankly I find the idea of three people "texting" to be disgusting. You are a depraved pervert for suggesting such a thing. "Voice Texting Technology" is, however, compatible with existing three way calling.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 09:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Robot View Post
NO, and frankly I find the idea of three people "texting" to be disgusting. You are a depraved pervert for suggesting such a thing. "Voice Texting Technology" is, however, compatible with existing three way calling.
I would agree if 2 guys and a girl are texting.

However 3 way texting with 2 girls and a guy or 3 girls is just beautiful
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 10:31 PM       
ShoutOUT iPhone Texting App With Voice Dictation Now In App Store

The model glue sniffing executives at apple have approved the distribution of this inferior technology. ShoutOUT merely translates your speech into meaningless letters while "Voice Texting Technology" lets you send electrons directly into the ear.

Come, I say with 3G speeds and pricing plans that beat verizon and AT&T you can get a for d focus for $129 a month or a new ford explorer for just your signature. We accept signatures as currency.

Shop at home
http://www.mcdonalds.com/usa/restaur...14&country=usa

Get the new year off to a great start with "Voice Texting Technology" and get $500 dollars additional bonus cash on Nissan altima.

The flurries will be coming to an end.