Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 06:49 PM       
I have never participated in this event, and doubt I ever will, but I like to read it. Even I think Microshock should go. This is pretty much the one thing on I-mock you DON'T want douchbaggery involved in, and this year was really good. Everyone was generous, and nice to each other, and christmas spirity. Except Microshock. What a surprise.
Banned
Microshock is probably a spambot
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 07:25 PM       
Really Zomboid? Because you were the one bitching about me being in the event at the start of it and yet stayed in it anyway.

Consider me in next year if you're not.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 07:28 PM       
I saw that enough people were joining in that I'd probably have fun and not be paired with you anyway, so I joined. I'm glad I did, too.

If my joining next year prevents you from participating, then I'll definitely do it. It'll be my Christmas gift to the forum.

That was very funny. Well done.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 08:32 PM       
I'm drunk and I want to say simply this.

If microcock was to be banned I would not cry.
Banned
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 09:52 PM       
I have no reason to be banned from the event or forum. I followed all the event rules.

Keep trying though, it's pretty funny.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 10:01 PM       
I also find myself not wanting to take place in what is suppose to be a fun event with a sourpuss like Microshock either.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 10:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Microshock View Post
You haven't been here too long but all the previous events have been fine.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 11:00 PM       
Quote:
I have no reason to be banned from the event or forum. I followed all the event rules.

Keep trying though, it's pretty funny.
I agree, we should keep trying. In that vein, I propose next year we have 2 secret santa events. One that Microshock is in, and another one that he is not in. We all choose which one we want to join in, but you can only choose one. What does everyone think?
Banned
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 11:17 PM       
Oh sniff sniff, I won't be able to exchange 20 dollar presents and witty remarks next year? Oh my world is ruined because I'm like retard Pancakes over there who has his whole Christmas depend on this.

Hey Pancakes, your friend's mother dying is more important than you not getting a 20 dollar present. You should be the one feeling guilty for saying that.

Believe me, i will be in every future SS event on here, even just to see all of you not join.

Oh and there would be ZERO drama if the 10 people who make up these forums simply didn't concentrate on every action i take. Next time have a rule that you should post pictures within a week of getting a package. And then put my name there as the cause of that rule.
Stuff
BatmanJohnson is probably a spambot
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 12:07 AM       
I say an age cap of 19 and up.
Banned
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 01:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Or you could, you know, not be a dick so much
Now that would just be impossible
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 09:37 AM       
There should be a mage cap. You must know at least Fire II.
Stuff
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 10:32 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
There should be a page cap. 1100 or less. No longer than Atlas Shrugged.
Agreed, Atlas Shrugged was way too long.
hanging out
stonewar is probably a spambot
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 12:46 PM       
Quote:
if you get banned will you sue?
despite stated rules you can be banned very easily just because the moderators don't like you.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 12:49 PM       
It's really up to the SS event organizer if they want Microshit to participate or not. He can start his on SS if he wants to.
Banned
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 12:53 PM       
Who is this Microshit? My name is Microshock

And no, the moderators haven't liked me for years, I doubt this changed anything
hanging out
stonewar is probably a spambot
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 12:57 PM       
I think I need to add Microshock doesn't need this. He probably still gets presents from Mom and Dad and Grandparents.

But most of us older participants don't get presents anymore. We get cash and baked goods. Which are nice and we thank sincerely whoever gave them to us but they aren't fun.

Opening a gift and getting something neat you weren't expecting is fun. Sharing that excitement with others is fun too. An unappreciative attention-seeking brat spoils that fun.

Ban him.
Banned
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 01:12 PM       
Stonewar, i'm looking at your picture here on the forums and it really does look like you love those cookies A LOT.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 01:14 PM       
Forum Virgin
DonkeyRyan is probably a spambot
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 02:05 PM       
I agree with the age cap. It makes complete sense.

Microshock, I have to admit that I don't know you that well. From what I've seen so far, you seem to be very immature. Stop being a dick just for the sake of being a dick.
Stuff
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 02:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonewar View Post
I think I need to add Microshock doesn't need this. He probably still gets presents from Mom and Dad and Grandparents.

But most of us older participants don't get presents anymore. We get cash and baked goods. Which are nice and we thank sincerely whoever gave them to us but they aren't fun.

Opening a gift and getting something neat you weren't expecting is fun. Sharing that excitement with others is fun too. An unappreciative attention-seeking brat spoils that fun.

Ban him.
I agree. My family doesn't really do much along the line of gifts anymore. So I signed up so that I could get someone something nice, and hopefully get something nice. But Microcock being such a dick has really taken away from the point of the event.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 03:54 PM       
As I said, he needs to mature.

Most of us were in a hurry to post our pics (I was in distress that I had to wait 2 days for my GF to bring the camera). And while we were upset for Captain over the unnecessarily long wait Microshock was putting Captain through, what really pissed off everyone was the brazen 'fuck everyone that isn't me' attitude Microshock displayed. At least last year he displayed some contrition when he fucked over Protoclown, and even sent a make up box. That spec of maturity is absent this year however. How can you get older and less mature?

And please Microshock, don't give us the 'it's everyone else and not me' reply again. Nobody is taking your side in that regard, and everyone who has chimed in has agreed that your attitude sucks and that you are to blame.

Name one thing in the history of ever where one person was right and every single other person was wrong. There is no such thing because it does not exist.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 03:59 PM       
He's like the child raper in prison that wonders why everyone wants to beat the shit out of him.
Closed Thread