Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 01:02 AM       

Heh, the ghetto bird is doin the rounds now.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 01:02 AM       
ice pirates scared the hell out of me when i was a little kid
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 01:06 AM       
SPACE HERPES
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 01:08 AM       
Space herpes cracked me up.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 01:09 AM       
I was never really scared by watching movies as a kid, the exception being when I was six and caught a glimpse of the T-1000 rising out of the tiled floor when one of my (much) older cousins was watching T2, which was a HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S GONNA GIT HIM RUN FAT GUY RUN HE'S BEHIND YOU NO NO NO moment if there ever was one
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 01:11 AM       
God Bless Robert Patrick's pointed face, while we're on the subject
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 01:12 AM       
it was when the old lady turned into a skeleton that scared me
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 01:12 AM       
the clown under the bed in poltergeist scarded me
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 01:19 AM       
Oh man, that fucking clown with those arms
OH GOD
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 01:25 AM       
other things that scared me by turning into a skeleton when i was a kid: dirk the daring, the dude from indiana jones and the last crusade
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 01:26 AM       
oh, and twilight zones talking betty doll.
OH GOD
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 01:26 AM       
SKELETONS ARE SCARY TO LITTLE KIDS
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 01:28 AM       
BABY BUTTON-EYES
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 01:28 AM       
lol, i was never askared of them, but clowns and dolls freaked me the fuck out. Put them under a bed and I piss my pants.
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 01:30 AM       
I always thought skeletons and sharks were the coolest things ever
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 01:31 AM       
Aside from bats, big dogs, and dinosaurs of course
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 01:33 AM       
And when I found out about Megaladons from the elementary school library there was no going back

TITANIC DINOSAUR SHARKS, EATING SCHOOL BUSES AND GREAT WHITES LIKE POPCORN
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 01:34 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
They sell beer at Chuck E Cheese?

At 3:30ish into it I was like Wow, really?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 01:35 AM       
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 01:37 AM       
God I hate those people

Story's fucking awesome, though
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 01:38 AM       
HAY THAT PICTURE'S FROM THE FRIGHT CATALOG, I LOVE THEM
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 01:39 AM       
I have their "Barry Hung" mask and this skull with a lower jaw that moves along with your own, it's great
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 01:41 AM       
joshua hoffine

he's awesome
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 01:43 AM       
I now remember that ROG's done plenty of shit with the Fright Catalog, IGNORE ME
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 01:51 AM       
JEBUS, the baby/nightmare-airvent snake photo is freakish