Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 11:04 PM       
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 01:11 AM       
Edited because of horrible grammar: It sucks when you're puking your guts out, and can only eat bread or dry toast.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 01:54 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
uh before bro, no one likes fatties and that includes women
i know for a fact that (normal) fatties still can get hell of ladies, my much heavier cousin has had multiple gfs, one of whom is currently supporting him while he goes to school

my problem(s) are all mental, including the weight. i need to get rid of/mitigate my avoidant p. disorder and depression first or i ain't going anywhere (evidence: not having gone anywhere in the past 12 years)
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 02:06 AM       
i'm telling you bro, shit starts to fall into place after you get your body in line.

http://www.oldtimestrongman.com/henryrollins_iron.html
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 02:13 AM       
maybe but i gotta do it my way at this point

im working on doing regular exercise to get primed up before actually working on a diet right now and im gonna just do reduced calories, it was pretty easy before and i actually was making progress before i fucked up

think i need to move outta where i'm at first though my living situation is less than ideal
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 02:17 AM       
If you have a bike, and it's feasible, start biking to/from work. I used to be terrible at running for long distances (as in, I could run very fast, but only jog for bout half a mile before gasping and wheezing), but because I have to bike 8 miles to and from college, I found I can run for a couple miles at a time, no problem.
It's good stress relief, too.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 02:19 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
maybe but i gotta do it my way at this point
whose way have you been doing it up until now

have you kicked their ass yet
OH GOD
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 02:36 AM       
well i shaved his head and made him look like an idiot, if that counts
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 02:37 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
SIX. FUCKING. YEARS.
I am sad that I cannot find where I saved the pictures of Jack showing off his creepy muscles.
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 02:59 AM       
Is it the picture he posted in his thread and in Loveline?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 03:04 AM       
No, that is a new one. I was going to reply to a newb by posting the old ones. Sometimes I regret breaking my obsessive hoarding of pictures.
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain516 View Post
Still no picture? What are you, scouring google until you find one that's "believable" enough?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 01:36 PM       
is it legal for a company to say, "WERE GOING TO BE MAILING YOUR CHECKS NOW SO THEYLL COME WHENEVER AND ALSO If tHEY GET LOSt WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THEM!!!!!"

seems like some bullshit a crazed Willy Wonka look-a-like would say before jumping out of a window and going off to ruin someone else's day with his crazy ideas ;/
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 01:38 PM       
They dont give you a direct deposit option?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 01:41 PM       
nah they do but we just haven't set it up yet. That's pretty much what we have to do now
they require one of our checks though and we don't use checks :O
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 02:06 PM       
I had to order a set of checks to get direct deposit.
BANNED

Old Jan 11th, 2011, 02:29 PM       
STLL I DONT SEE WHAT THIS HAS TO DO WITH THEM NOT BEING RESPONSIBLE FOR CHECKS

PLUS FUCK BANKS. THE LAST BANK I DEPOSITED A CHECK INTO TOOK ALMOST TWO WEEKS TO CLEAR ALL OF THE MONEY ;/

WHY ARE BANKS AND CREDIT CARDS TRYING TO OWN ALL OF OUR MONEY.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 03:04 PM       
We went to the labor law people in California some 15 years ago when it was a regular thing for our paychecks to not be good for 2 weeks. Yeah, they gave us a check but good luck getting the money out of the bank as they had zero.

The labor guys said that there is nothing they can do so long as the checks eventually clear. I'm guessing they would say there is nothing they can do so long as they check eventually reach you.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 03:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
they require one of our checks though and we don't use checks :O
Tell those queers its the new fucking millennium.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 04:00 PM       
credit unions are where it's at, fuck banks

every January they split up an amount (this year it was $4m) among members. I got ten bucks.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 06:38 PM       
I was able to join the state employee's credit union since I was working at my university for a bit. It's seriously the best, they're helping me with scholarships atm and will back me when I go to purchase my first car. best rates ever.

also they sent me free amusement park tickets.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 09:45 PM       
What the fuck is up with all these superhero movies lately
I mean, it's awesome and all; too bad it's just a fad
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 10:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
whose way have you been doing it up until now

have you kicked their ass yet
He actually has a really good point and outlook on the whole thing.
was never good
Old Jan 12th, 2011, 02:50 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs View Post
He actually has a really good point and outlook on the whole thing.
aside from the whole not improving his life in any way aspect of it
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 12th, 2011, 06:23 AM       
I am with the most evil bank in Australia, and all my friends try to convince me about how evil and bad banks are.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jan 12th, 2011, 10:54 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
HE has to be touching HER, not the other way around. Anyway, the arm in the second pic belongs to the the guy with the white face paint.
You want the moon on a stick.