Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Virgin
wherebthepie! is probably a spambot
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 12:21 AM        Mockery Help Me!
I am an airmen in the united states airforce.with in the last 3 years my mother has fallen ill and cant work i have put my mother and brother in an appartment and i'm tryin to take care of them the best i can but being in the military makes it hard. i'm only getting 350 a check and all of it is gone by the time i pay rent and utilities for my mother. i really need some help to get around the curve because i can't handle it anymore on my own. my brother helps as much as possible but its still not enough. and soon i will be getting put out of the military if i cant keep this under control. and if that happens my family will be homeless again. i greatly appriciate everyone that helps. i'll be posting whenever i can
god bless
Date: April 02th, 2008

Hi I'm the brother that the person above is talking about in the letter. This was posted on a site called spammergloryholes.net My sister got several response back. Unfortunally all of the reponse were fake money orders. Our situation is bad. Right now my mother is filing for Disability and it is taking really long for them to process it. This is her second time through. I work for 6.15 an hour and i'm still in school. I again i will repeat This Is Not A SCAM! so unless you are actually willing to help please don't post "oh this is so fake don't buy this shit" and shit like that. trust me if this was a scam I think i could come up with a better lie. So thank you for your time You can donate through paypal on spammergloryholes.net. Put in the search on the site "IN URGENT NEED I'M SERVING THE US AND THE US ISN'T SERVING ME"
I wouldn't post this up here if this was not real. mainly because mainly u would probally mock me (ok lets face it your gonna mock me anyway) This is real, My family needs help If u help thamk if u don't then spread this around. I'm actually addicted to this site and a come herer everyday to read at least one article. My favrites types are usally the one mocking the educational films. epsically bus nut (that kid fucking scares me!)

Last edited by Chojin : Apr 7th, 2008 at 03:11 PM.
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 12:27 AM       
Teach me how to help.

IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 12:54 AM       
oh buddy, you're in for a WHOOPIN'
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 01:02 AM       
You may have read the site but you obviously don't read the forums. So as far as I'm concerned you can fuck off.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 01:23 AM       
are you sure digital charity isn't some camgirl site, cause thats what it sounds like to me
The Power of Grayskull
Pandajuice is probably a spambot
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 05:36 AM       
I feel for you man, but I hate the idea of charity. This is America. Therefore, what you earn in your life is based on how hard you're willing to work. You shouldn't ever need to rely on strangers to pull you through when things go bad.

Your mother can always get on welfare and in government (free) housing. Sure it sucks, but being poor sucks. If you work hard enough, you'll get out of the situation eventually. Why should we pay for a rental apartment for you and your mother when we (well some of us here) already pay enough in taxes to support welfare, disability, and social security? Your situation is exactly what those government programs are designed for.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 06:04 AM       
I'M GONNA GIVE IT TO CHARITY ALL NIGHT LOOONG :wondershowzen
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 08:41 AM       
If you were/are in the Air Force you're making more than $350/paycheck even if you're an E-1. L2Manage$.
Oh;

oh this is so fake don't buy this shit
Last edited by Chojin : Jan 1st, 2000 at 12:01 AM.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 09:43 AM       
I'm sure he's fooled some people with this tripe.
You may already be there.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 10:01 AM       
I find it odd that he would turn to here for financial aid. If it isn't a bullshit fishing for dollars scam, then I feel for you, but you really aren't thinking clearly if you are going to a comedy site with a vitriolic forum for help. Because of this, I feel in my gut that this is a scam. So honestly, any hate you get here is your fault for not thinking first. If I am right and it is a scam, then you are getting a miniscule taste of what you deserve.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 10:29 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
I find it odd that he would turn to here for financial aid.
Not just odd, but stupid. Look at the members list; most of us are relatively young, and a sizable fraction is still in high school. I'd be shocked if the average age of the [active] members is over 30, even with greybeards like you and me.

Yes, there's a lot of disposable income in this age demographic. Not.

The key phrase in the opening thread is "This Is Not A SCAM!" - Just like spam, if it says it isn't, it probably is.
You may already be there.
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 10:39 AM       
thanks for over analyising JERKS
Forum Virgin
wherebthepie! is probably a spambot
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 11:51 AM       
I did'nt just posted here i did it on several forms over the internet. Any chance that i had (even Here, which i know was a stupid idea but i really don't care) well the best think that can happen here is the RoG or Protoclown sees this and mocks the hell out of this
zoom
eggyolk is probably a spambot
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 01:25 PM       
don't you have to pass some sort of test to be in the armed forces? you know, to prove you're not retarded
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 02:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by wherebthepie! View Post
I did'nt just posted here i did it on several forms over the internet. Any chance that i had (even Here, which i know was a stupid idea but i really don't care) well the best think that can happen here is the RoG or Protoclown sees this and mocks the hell out of this
What base is your brother stationed at? And why is he only making $350 a paycheck? Like McClain said, even as an E-1 he should be making much more than $350.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 03:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by wherebthepie! View Post
well the best think that can happen here is the RoG or Protoclown sees this and mocks the hell out of this
Those guys don't post here, they got chased off by the Vets for being Newbs.
Vesihiisi sihisi hississä
Hobo Renee is probably a spambot
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 05:04 PM       
Hello. My name is Renee and I 22 year student in Finland. Weather very cold and I feel dying. If possible, send money to account please. I cannot afford purchase of vodka and other things I must need. This not scam. If I dont need help really then I not ask. Can you believe me in your heart?

THANK YOU!!!!

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 05:08 PM       
Dear Princess Student Renee,

I will need account number so I can transfer funds. I trust you and your words. The state of finland would be proud of your humility.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 08:12 PM       
Now, if I were somewhere with Hobo Renee, I can't imagine hesitating to provide her with vodka. I think her drinking vodka is something I'd avidly encourage, in fact.

I just can't really imagine ever wanting to go to California or, of all places in Europe, Finland.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
No sir, I don't like it
DeadKennedys is probably a spambot
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 10:44 PM       
Hello good sir(s), I have found your website through an internet search engine.

Excuse my rudeness, I am the estranged brother of President Robert Mugabe of our Queen's nation of Zimbabwe (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mugabe). Women in our country face many dangers as you may know (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7333844.stm), and here is where you good sir may come in. My lovely daughter needs money for an education and I have a fortune of $39,500,000 (thirty nine point five million american dollars) in an offshore banking account that I cannot access without a trustworthy shareholder. I think in our time together I have grown to trust you. All you must do is send me your bank accounts and social security numbers so that the money can be directly transferred to your name. Thank you and God Bless.

-Sethomas, Cunning Linguist
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 11:26 PM       
Hey guys, I have an incurable disease and no medical benefits. I can even prove this. Give me money.
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 02:37 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethomas View Post
Now, if I were somewhere with Hobo Renee, I can't imagine hesitating to provide her with vodka. I think her drinking vodka is something I'd avidly encourage, in fact.

I just can't really imagine ever wanting to go to California or, of all places in Europe, Finland.
Dude, Finland kicks ass! They've got like 5 million people and 2 million saunas! And they've also got....uhhh...reindeer! Who doesn't love reindeer!
He speaks truth!
Vesihiisi sihisi hississä
Hobo Renee is probably a spambot
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 01:19 PM       
Hey Fat Hippo, don't forget about the cell phones! I can do my laundry and buy bus tickets with my cell phone. It's amazing. The Finnish sauna/lake swimming is probably the greatest thing ever invented.

Seth, I feel the same way about the Midwest.

But don't worry everyone, my friend just gave me a box of vodka-filled chocolate. Dreams come true!

Oh yeah, give me money!

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 03:13 PM       
the prince of persia needs your bank account number to defeat jaffar.