Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 04:25 PM       
So she's coerced people into giving her all this stuff because they don't want her kids to suffer.

This whole thing has been like that guy who threatened to kill a rabbit unless people donated money to him.

Last edited by Dr. Boogie : Mar 13th, 2009 at 12:00 AM. Reason: "Threated"? Psh
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 07:11 PM       
I heard about that rabbit e-mail. Oy...

And again, I feel sorry for the kids. And apparently many other people do, or I doubt they'd go to all of this trouble for the mom.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 07:37 PM       
Well, I'm so glad she's relieved that it's all falling into place. How much harder could she sledge "this is all according to my plan" into people's heads?

This whole thing is just ugly and bad on so many levels, and look at all of the innocent kids who are going to suffer just by being affiliated with this woman.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 12:39 AM       
when is somebody gonna kill this lady already
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 05:32 AM       
"I have always relied upon the kindness of strangers." - Blanche DuBois

Except "A Streetcar Named Desire" is a classic, and octomom is a cheap imitation.
You may already be there.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 11:01 AM       
Kindness of strangers is one thing... Using children, your own even, to scam people out of their time and money so you can have a free ride is something else.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 11:02 AM       
And if "this is all according to [her] plan" it just goes to show that she is in fact exploiting the kids for personal gain.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 05:47 AM       
i hear she has been buying like thousands of dollars of mac makeup and fancy clothes ;\

lol and there's a picture of her on splash mountain with her huge lips
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 08:18 PM       
Shouldn't she be CARING FOR HER CHILDREN?
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 08:33 PM       
I heard the other day that when asked by Dr. Phil if she ever planned on getting married, she said something along the lines that it would be selfish of her to do such a thing.

FUCK THIS BITCH STRAIGHT TO SIBERIA!!!
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 09:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
I heard the other day that when asked by Dr. Phil if she ever planned on getting married, she said something along the lines that it would be selfish of her to do such a thing.
That word, I do not think it means what you think it means, Nadya.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2009, 07:45 AM       
I've just given up on her. She's obviously crazy and she's all about herself right now. What a shame that someone like that got all those beautiful children, who are going to end up suffering because of her.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2009, 11:24 PM       
it's too bad she's not the one who got cancer
BANNED

Old Mar 19th, 2009, 03:51 AM       

I heard she got some of her octuplets
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 05:17 AM       
you mean she got custody of them, or what

or did she give them cancer
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 06:31 AM       
I could see her giving her kids cancer to cash in on the tragedy.

teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 08:26 AM       
Yeah, she's an excellent candidate for that Munchausen-by-Proxy syndrome.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 12:51 PM       
Apparently the cops have already been called to help find a missing child - one of the "original 6". I'm guessing this will be a fairly regular occurrence when the octots begin toddlin' 'round the grounds.

Yeah, she'll be fine doing this all by herself.
BANNED

Old Mar 19th, 2009, 01:30 PM       
yea she got custody of two or three of them. The healthy ones I'm guessing.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 02:19 PM       
Please tell me she got a hysterectomy during that c-section. Please.
Crazy dog woman
the Platinum Poppy is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 06:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
prolly, but read the story that was released recently about how "sick" people are for talking about her ;\ http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29135989/ at the end of that story she says she hasn't had plastic surgery but ive only seen duck lips like that on women who have recently gotten collagen injections ;\ maybe they are natural though who knows
I once saw a picture of Anglina Jolie as a little kid, and she had those enormous lips already. So apparently, as artifical as they look they're actually natural. I conclude that it's possible to be born like that.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 06:24 PM       
I heard that after a reporter held 3 of the babies, OctoMom ate the babies much like a hamster does when it's young is disturbed.

This lady is sick!
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 10:03 PM       
Isn't her 15 minutes of fame up all-damned-ready? Or does she get 15 per octot? In which case she still should no longer be newsworthy.

God, this person makes me physically ill every time I see her.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 10:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by the Platinum Poppy View Post
I once saw a picture of Anglina Jolie as a little kid, and she had those enormous lips already. So apparently, as artifical as they look they're actually natural. I conclude that it's possible to be born like that.
Have you seen the pictures of her from a few years back, compared with recently? She was definitely NOT born with those lips.
BANNED

Old Mar 20th, 2009, 12:31 AM       
It isn't the size of the lips but the shape. That recentlyinjected duck look which ive only seen on people who have received injections.
dont really know how to describe it other than duck lips angelina doesnt really have duck lips, they are just big. I know a few people with huge lips, but they aren't all stuck out, permanantly pouty lookin.