Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Les Waste is probably a spambot
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 01:44 PM        I'm seeing Lewis Black tonight
He's doing two sets tonight at Summerfest, and I'm going to see at least one, maybe both. Summerfest is this really big music festival in Milwaukee. For two weeks, a bunch of really huge bands like Santana and The Dead make it impossible to drive or park downtown. It's so big, a band like Andrew W.K. is playing on the fourth stage. Lewis Black is always at Summerfest, but I never actually thought to go see him before. Cause I fucking hate going there so much.

Unless I die before 5 pm central. Then nevermind.
Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 02:29 PM       
I've never heard of Lewis Black.. Any tunes I would recognise of his?
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 02:32 PM       
He's a comedian.

Spasmolytic is probably a spambot
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 03:00 PM       
he's pretty damn funny, he does the Back in Black segment on The Daily Show on Comedy Central
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 03:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by FartinMowler
I've never heard of Lewis Black.. Any tunes I would recognise of his?
I should put that in my fucking signature, but I don't want to because doing that is stupid.

And I'm insanely jealous you you, Bobo. He's the second-funniest comedian ever, next to George Carlin. I wish I could go.

If it's new material, then you should yell something at him. That way, you might be on a CD.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 04:26 PM       
Carlin is dead to me because of a friend of mine who repeats his jokes far too often for them to be funny anymore.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 06:05 PM       
DON'T FORGET TO BRING A STEAK KNIFE AND FAKE ACID TABS.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 06:36 PM       
I can't think about the Super Bowl, candy corn, NyQuil, Starbucks, or IHOP without thinking about Lewis Black.

Little Monster
Miss Modular is probably a spambot
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 07:00 PM       
I saw Lewis Black a year ago, and let me tell you...

YOU WILL LYAO!!!
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 07:45 PM       
OMG I just got back but seeing Lewis Black wasn't even the highlight of the night!

We got there an hour and a half early, cause I'm neurotic like that, so we had to kill time before Lewis Black started his set. So we wandered around, and we saw a Nintendo tent. Inside the tent was a game of Smash Brothers Melee on a big projection screen, and a bunch of people in Nintendo shirts. The guys from Nintendo were playing people in a two on two team melee with three lives a piece, and if anybody beat them, they would win two Nintendo skate boards.

I figured, well I'm the greatest Smash brothers player on the face of the planet, so I'll give it a try. Me and my brother waited in line like an hour and then actually won. We beat these two Nintendo pros playing as Marth and Donkey Kong. My brother was Roy and I was Jigglypuff. My brother beat the living shit out of Donkey Kong, and I did nothing but Jigglypuff's down+b attack on Marth. We were the only people the entire day who beat the Nintendo people. That was seriously, the high point of my life. I've never even skate boarded, but this skate board is my trophy.

Also, Lewis Black was really funny. Here's a sample joke about spam email:
"I can't believe that there are morons who think they can take a pill to make their dicks bigger. I have to imagine that the only people actually buying these pills, are morons who are feeding the pills to their dicks."

LOL

Apparently, he lived in Milwaukee and has been doing Summerfest for 12 years. Which explains why he was the only decent comedian there, and his opening act was so awful I was
Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid
kitatsdiuqil
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 07:53 PM       
OMG, did you take pictures?
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 07:54 PM       
They don't allow cameras into Summerfest

Also admission was $12 a person WTF
- Outerspacekid
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 09:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Waste
I figured, well I'm the greatest Smash brothers player on the face of the planet, so I'll give it a try.
LOL

I would pay $12 dollars to see a bunch of bands, Lewis Black, play video games, and get a skateboard. OMG I'd even pay, like, $12.50

Nobody ever comes here because nobody likes it here, and that's why I never see anybody here because they all want to stay the hell away from here.

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 09:50 PM       
did they pat you down or something you could have tried to sneak in a disposable

-willie
kitatsdiuqil
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 09:55 PM       
You could have hidden it prison style
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 09:59 PM       
I snuck my digital camara into a no cameras concert once I hid it in my jacket hood 8)

-willie
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 10:18 PM       
They didn't pat us down, and I think I easily could have snuck a camera in, but everything was inside of big, poorly-lit tents. Someone would have seen the flash and taken the camera away.

The pictures wouldn't have been that interesting anyway, just pictures of Lewis Black, who most everybody knows what he looks like. The only interesting picture would have been me winning a Nintendo skate board.

- Outerspacekid
kitatsdiuqil
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 10:36 PM       
Thats all I wanted to see
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Jul 1st, 2003, 12:05 AM       
I will probably be paying almost $30 to see Lewis Black up at a comedy club in DC in September.

CastroMotorOil is probably a spambot
Old Jul 1st, 2003, 12:59 AM       
I saw him for free at western michigan university. us tudents get nice perks there.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Jul 1st, 2003, 08:51 PM       
Since you didn't have a camera, just draw pictures of it. Like a bunch of stick figures looking at a really funny stick figure. And perhaps one stick figure could have a steak knife and fake acid tabs.
Old Jul 1st, 2003, 11:14 PM       
In Soviet Russia, pictures draw you!

ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 10:21 AM       
okay, esuohlim, hon. it's over. :P

and YAY FOR BOBO.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Jul 3rd, 2003, 03:27 PM       
He's playing in Boston this month and the wife and I really want to go, but it's $30.00 a ticket.

That's a lot of long green for me these days.

The kids could each get two pairs each of chinese slave labor sandals for that kind of scratch.

Or they could get one pair each and I could get passing out drunk.

fat_tony is probably a spambot
Old Jul 7th, 2003, 09:03 AM       
Lucky bastard.