Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 14th, 2008, 05:55 PM        Girls are dumb
You look fucking stupid in you big glasses. Stop wearing them.

Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jun 14th, 2008, 06:46 PM       
Mobile phones ur doin it wrong.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 14th, 2008, 07:28 PM       
100% agreed.

My dad said he was on a plane behind these two dumb bitches who were wearing big obnoxious Dolce & Gabbana sunglasses. They said DG really big all over them. Some bumpkin kept asking loudly if they got their glasses at Dollar General. I would have loved to have seen that.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 15th, 2008, 09:22 AM       
No wonder everyone is gay these days
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2008, 04:51 PM       
I'm not allowed to talk to your tits, but I don't want to talk you some mutant bee face either.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 16th, 2008, 06:19 PM       
Take my wife, please!

DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 22nd, 2008, 11:57 AM       
Two cell phones, big sunglasses at night and a wrist tattoo that most likely says something unique like "Live Laugh Love". She's so chic.

I can go on a rant about how annoying that whole live laugh love thing is. Think of something original you stupid c*nts
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 22nd, 2008, 11:58 AM       
But those DO look like D-suckin' lips
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 12:38 AM       
This girl I work with has giant sunglasses but I still want to fuck her brains out so shut it Tadao what are you gay

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 01:36 AM       
NO YOU SHUT UP FAG!
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 10:59 AM       
she does hav esome dick suckin lips though
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 01:30 PM       
ugly
DON'T F WITH ME
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 03:38 PM       
D-suckin lips though
Mongoloid
Cedar is probably a spambot
Old Jun 24th, 2008, 02:00 PM       
some girls can pull off the big sunglasses, they can look sexy sometimes
Sapper Whacker
JJ_Maniac is probably a spambot
Old Jun 24th, 2008, 09:07 PM       
What did she tattoo on her wrist? Because if it's a lover's name or for god's sake a barcode tat, My respect will vanish.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2008, 10:47 PM       
According to this site:

20. Victoria Caroline Beckham - The thirty-two year old former Spice Girl (Posh Spice) has five stars on her lower back -one for each family member, and her famous husband's initials DB - yes, that David Beckham - on the underside of left wrist

(I'm assuming that's her, it looks like her.)

And she's got some new Hebrew one on her back now.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2008, 10:56 PM       
Yeah ok that's all well and good but the tattoo in the picture is on her right wrist, geeeeeeeeeeezzzz

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 24th, 2008, 11:08 PM       
Maybe. Or things could be reversed (maybe some fact checker fucked up).
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 27th, 2008, 11:33 PM       
Another reason why girls are dumb.

teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 28th, 2008, 06:02 PM       
Skorts look ok in front, but they make asses look really bad. Also, the shorts tend to ride up and you get this red, raw patch on your thighs- it's just too much damn fabric in one place.

Don't get me started on fucking scotchgard-ed school uniform skirts.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Jun 28th, 2008, 10:36 PM       
yeah kitsa but those are shorts that are disguised as a skirt
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 29th, 2008, 01:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Don't get me started on fucking scotchgard-ed school uniform skirts.
It'll keep the rape evidence from sticking to the clothes.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 29th, 2008, 07:46 AM       
I guess that's true.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 10th, 2008, 09:17 PM       

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 10th, 2008, 11:28 PM       
It's like a collage of ads.